Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:04:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194248 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: February 24, 2011, 11:39:58 am »

Thanks, Bubbles Smiley

Feeling like a chocolate zombie right now... Chocolaaaaaate! (could probably need some brains too, but I think I'll manage...  Undecided)

Been "forced" to retire to the 70% cocoa chocolate I've got in the kitchen for a couple of days now, as the other chocolate I had a few days ago kind of disappeared into oblivion... but a classmate who needed help on that same assignment brought a huge plate of one of my favourite chocolates, just for me! I'm SOOOOOO happy right now Grin (which is very easy to see, because half the plate is already gone)
XD Probably cause she/he/other knew you were smart and loved chocolate!
For me, it's twizzlers. OR a monster. I love those. I used to eat those all the time in high school, because they had vending machines every where.

Eating a blueberry muffin and taking pictures in-game.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1591 on: February 24, 2011, 11:50:58 am »

I think I'll have to get some blueberries and make blueberry muffins one day. Tried raspberries for a cake, and for some reasons it tasted... not so good. And I like raspberries. Might be because it was my first try to make a cake without wheat flour, and for the fact that the cake didn't include sugar... Now that I've got some practice, I just kind of throw things in, look at the constistency, and just hope for the best. If anything fails, just throw in lots of coconut flour, and it WILL taste good. So far, so good Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: February 24, 2011, 11:57:14 am »

Sounds good to me. XD

I bought my muffin, though... from a little coffee shop across the street.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1593 on: February 24, 2011, 12:23:19 pm »

They tend to be good, but *cough* I'm trying to stay away from sugar and such things... I'ts not easy, though. And nobody takes away my chocolate!!! *goes to hide*

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: February 24, 2011, 12:38:41 pm »

You could always lock it up....
*cough* Just a suggestion....

Getting ready to go to a damn doctors appointment. I hate those.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1595 on: February 24, 2011, 01:49:00 pm »

Doesn't help. I know it's there, and it speaks to me... My preciousssssss... 

Maybe I should get some dinner... but after half a chocolate bar and half a pack of grapes, I'm kind of hyped up and stuffed full of sugar. That's why I'm supposed to stay off sugar! *shakes finger at self*

At least I've written something for the schoolwork... About time, since the deadline on the first draft is at midnight today...  Headwall

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: February 24, 2011, 03:25:39 pm »

Doesn't help. I know it's there, and it speaks to me... My preciousssssss... 

Maybe I should get some dinner... but after half a chocolate bar and half a pack of grapes, I'm kind of hyped up and stuffed full of sugar. That's why I'm supposed to stay off sugar! *shakes finger at self*

At least I've written something for the schoolwork... About time, since the deadline on the first draft is at midnight today...  Headwall
XD
Have somebody else lock it. XD

Get going! D: Don't fail...

Doctor appointment went okay. Sucked, but I'm healthy. so...

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1597 on: February 24, 2011, 04:29:53 pm »

Thankfully, it's only the first draft, and the "real" hand-in isn't until several months from now. Still, I want to do a good job now, so that I've got something for our group meeting, where we're gonna get tips and tricks on how to make it better.

3500 words isn't much, but it's a huge load when you're a bit slow in starting... Good thing I'm a speedy writer... 

I do have above 800 words, and the part I'm working on is supposed to have around 1500-1700 words. and I've got... 1 1/2 hours to finish it up... Darwit... shocked *rushes back to assignment*  

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 04:36:32 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

screechingvilnce
He's a Homosexious

Get these damn birds off of me.

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: February 24, 2011, 11:35:17 pm »

converting skintones from GoS into bbv2 and sbb for my own personal use. Thank you, Miros1 Cheesy

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: February 26, 2011, 02:59:29 pm »

I'm so glad to have Internet access again and to be home with my fiance.

And glad I got the cheat I need to finish building my hospital. Cheesy

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: February 26, 2011, 07:56:33 pm »

Currently designing Isle of Mann and Venice in TS3 Create-A-World. It's harder than I imagined. Isle of Mann isn't too terribly hard since my friend gave me pics of the island and Venice has more than enough pics on the Internet to refer to, it's just how slow the whole program is with zooming in and out and moving side to side.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: February 26, 2011, 11:45:33 pm »

Just posted the first chapter in my new story. making a new set. Might work on some things for my hospital later.

ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: February 27, 2011, 05:51:03 pm »

Attempting to do my taxes.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1603 on: February 28, 2011, 10:59:50 am »

Been having a really fun day, as we were in the practice area of the school today. Blood pressure and pulse on the scedule today, plus a few more things. You just don't realize how much those BP cuffs hurts until you've had your own BP measured several times in the span of 3 hours... But hey, at least I know how to do it now. Just need some more practice, that's all...

About to go and hunt down some dinner. Chicken, fish or home-made pizza... Tricky one...

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: February 28, 2011, 11:23:04 am »

Trying to muster up some creativity to write a chapter of Olivia that spans over three years.
AND trying to get rolling on my hospital. It's still really, really bare. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: