Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:13:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194485 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: February 28, 2011, 04:31:07 pm »

Trying to muster up some creativity to write a chapter of Olivia that spans over three years.
AND trying to get rolling on my hospital. It's still really, really bare. Tongue

I can't wait for the next chapter Smiley I never really got into building hospitals myself until theraven started making more things to go with hospitals.

Good luck with the story Smiley

I'm currently eating Krazy Kookie Dough. I swear Blue Bell is getting weirder and weirder with some of their ice creams...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1606 on: February 28, 2011, 04:56:22 pm »

I never got as far as to make a good hospital until I started making my own stuff (and now at least half the hospital-ish items are my own meshes or mesh edits).

Anyways, wish I could work on LFB now, but have a list of questions about blood pressure and such to finish to tomorrow. Also have another hand-in on Thursday, so that'll take most of the study day on Wednesday...

*looks at list of LFB chapters*
Got the list of headings "done" until ch. 83, and I'm sure the scale will tip over 100, very likely a lot more. Just wonder whenever I'm gonna be done with it since I never seem to find the time to work on it...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: February 28, 2011, 06:48:51 pm »

I can't wait for the next chapter Smiley I never really got into building hospitals myself until theraven started making more things to go with hospitals.

Good luck with the story Smiley
Thank you, fatedicewolf.

I built one before I figured out how to get CC, and it was pretty good, for a hospital with no CC. If I could get that lot on my laptop, I would totally just re-vamp that one with CC.

EDIT:
Got the first and second floors pretty much done, besides adding details. Details will wait until I've got most of it done.
I might upload it, not sure though. It'd definately require some CC tracking-down. Already I've used stuff that I'm not quite sure where it came from.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:52:58 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 01, 2011, 01:32:07 am »

Have you tried Sims 2 Clean Installer? Nevermind, you probably have lol. Well, if you need any help, just PM with pics and I'll be more than happy to help out.

Currently, I'm at war with my dog. She's stolen my covers Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 01, 2011, 08:15:21 am »

Oh, it's not that I couldn't install it, it's just, my old computer is a dinosaur, and it has no internet access, and it's so terribly stubborn when I try to package it to a file, and even more stubborn when I try to write it to a disk.
Oh well, I got rolling on my new hospital, and I love it a lot more than the other one.

Currently working on Chapter Thirteen in Olivia, then working on chapter two in another story.
Got the writing done for both, just got to do the pictures.
Then I think I'll grab some breakfast and take a walk in the park. <3

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1610 on: March 01, 2011, 08:29:24 am »

Watched the newest ep of House.

Have to work on my assignment later, so I might have tomorrow to work on the next LFB chapter (study day).

Later I'm gonna make pizza (which I've not eaten since the last time I was home - and I'm gonna try a new low-carb bottom recipe, and stuff the entire thing with lots of yummy stuff, like pepperoni, tomato/meat filling, ham, cheese and... oh, it's gonna be the best home-made pizza ever) Cheesy

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 01, 2011, 09:47:20 am »

Slept in since it's standardized testing day, and seniors get late arrival! Evil

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 01, 2011, 10:58:02 am »

Slept in since it's standardized testing day, and seniors get late arrival! Evil

I miss that about high school Sad

Currently, I'm finishing up a few wedding dress meshes. I keep getting little breaks (or tears) in them and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 01, 2011, 11:33:52 am »

I never got that as a senior. D: They just made us read all morning.
Lucky Duckie.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1614 on: March 01, 2011, 03:02:35 pm »

*is stuffed* THAT was good pizza (with "everything", and a littlebit more) Grin

Now... maybe do something sensible on my school work, or do some job-searching for summer...

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 01, 2011, 03:08:03 pm »

Finishing up the pictures for chapter thirteen now. Cheesy

and watching Toddlers and Tiaras, it's quite interesting.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1616 on: March 06, 2011, 04:46:08 am »

24 pics, and around 10 left for the next chapter... but I'm getting there Cheesy

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 06, 2011, 08:08:35 am »

I'm currently lacking creativity.
Which, is not good, because I'm trying to write two chapters for two different stories, because I feel bad when I don't get the next chapter out there for days and days.

Also currently watching Secret Life while eating cheerios and drinking a Monster, even though that's my third in a 24 hour period.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1618 on: March 06, 2011, 08:28:15 am »

For once I'm not lacking creativity. I'm lacking time! Why does my inspiration always show up when my RL schedule is so full it's almost floating over? Four months of no school or work, and no inspiration at all, and the moment I start school, then BOOM - it's back!

*sigh*

At least I found a chocolate cake in the freezer yesterday. I'd almost forgotten I even had it (and I can't understand how I forgot about it, as Chocolate cake is my favourite food dessert) Grin

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 06, 2011, 08:49:20 am »

I have so much time, just no creativity. D:
Which sucks because I'm supposed to planning the flowers for my wedding later today. D:

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: