Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:52:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194142 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
marieannevi
André's Missus

Playing The Sims 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1620 on: March 06, 2011, 10:19:03 am »

Just finished transforming (as if it was really tat hard) Prof. Virginia Jitmakusol to Nicole Kidman look-a-like.
I think I will now have to transform the faces of those NPCs into much better ones  cool

I had to transform that oldie proffy into a vixen since I would want one of my sims, Henry Thorpe, to pursue a fling w/ her   Wink

After .... by Henry

Now I'm off to study those Biochemical Pathways  Sad
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 06, 2011, 10:33:11 am »

Wow, she looks great, marieannevi Smiley

I'm currently trying to finish a paper for school. It has to be five pages long and it's, err, due tomorrow and I just started on it Smiley
marieannevi
André's Missus

Playing The Sims 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1622 on: March 06, 2011, 10:41:40 am »

Wow, she looks great, marieannevi Smiley
Credits goes to the original creator  YAY but I can't just reconcile who s/he was. My bad.

I'm currently trying to finish a paper for school. It has to be five pages long and it's, err, due tomorrow and I just started on it Smiley
Haha! Got no papers for the week, just exams in Biochemistry, but I got tons of scientific papers due the week after  Embarrassed

Upcoming weeks would be a struggle  Star Wars
Anyway, good luck to you  Wink you better get going now, haha better refrain from temptations  tongue
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 06, 2011, 10:50:04 am »

Currently making some clothing for my new story.
THEN I'm going to the florist shop, gotta pick out the flowers. Either white roses or lilacs.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1624 on: March 06, 2011, 05:32:50 pm »

I am currently moving my 7girl's into the rehibilitation center for groupies lol, it's an apartment complex actually lol.  Worked 4 days on it, and when I say for 4days it means those entire days, *stretchh.  Exhausting but it looks AWESOME!  I'm so proud I'll post some pics on my old thread.  I've tooken the pics already to help get my rear in gear.  I'm so pumped, I can finally get back to playing!!! 

oh and I'm making hot wings today, oh man oh man could this day get any better!!!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1625 on: March 06, 2011, 05:34:58 pm »

Pictures nearly done (lacking a couple, but not sure if I've got the time to do more)...
Story needs a bit more work, but I think I'll have to do the finishing touches tomorrow. Need sleep, and getting up early... *sigh*

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 06, 2011, 05:36:41 pm »

Aww.
Get some beauty sleep, Raven! Tongue

Currently dreading getting fit in my grandmother's wedding gown tomorrow.
Also wondering why all this has to be done in March when my wedding isn't until August.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 06, 2011, 08:38:58 pm »

Because when you're bogged down with all the last minute details you'll be glad you did this in March. *nods sagely*

Just got home from grocery shopping and drinking some S.Pellegrino while waiting for the kettle to boil so I can have tea. Also considering a muzzle for my neighbors child. Yes, children will make noise. I know this. But there's no reason to let your child sit outside and scream like a pterodactyl in pain for 1/2 an hour.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 06, 2011, 09:36:57 pm »

Because when you're bogged down with all the last minute details you'll be glad you did this in March. *nods sagely*
Probably. I just think we should hold off the dress fitting until summer, at least. I always drop about five or six pounds in the first two months of summer.

The flowers are gonna be white roses and lilacs, since the hem of my skirt is going to have light purple lace around the edge and the sash around my waist is going to be the same color. [Since purple is my favorite color. Love it.] 

Currently drinking a Monster and trying to get creative enough to write something. ANYTHING. I have about a third of a chapter for Olivia done, and I'm not really sure what to do with her just yet.

Might go out tomorrow with my best friend, she's coming in town without her husband and only brought her youngest with her, I'm sure my mom would watch the baby for a few hours.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:55:41 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 07, 2011, 12:51:14 pm »

Getting fat off of a giant bag of M&Ms.... I should know better =_=

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1630 on: March 07, 2011, 01:07:53 pm »

Done eating home-made taco stew (with way too much spice - again), being frustrated over the really slow net (took me at least 5 tries to log on my site), and summoning up energy to do something sensible on my schoolwork (while trying to finish the next chapter of LFB - sadly, those aren't compatible...)

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 07, 2011, 01:21:38 pm »

Going to hang out with my best friend, we're gonna go shopping. [even though I'll have to listen to her complain the entire time about being pregnant, until we go baby stuff shopping. Tongue ]

edit:

Shopping went well, by best friend bought some cute onesies for her baby, though I'm sure she'll get a whole bunch of stuff at her shower in April. Tongue
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:14:56 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1632 on: March 11, 2011, 02:40:26 pm »

Working on a school assignment... and my head feels like it is on overload. I need some chocolate cake! *goes to attack the freezer*

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 11, 2011, 03:03:56 pm »

Currently making infant outfits and then I'm gonna finish up some recolors for a nursery set.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1634 on: March 11, 2011, 03:20:37 pm »

mmm chocolate cake, that's the best idea I've heard all day!  Anyone try the red velvet cake?  I look at it everytime I go to the store but have NEVER had it or bought it. 

I am currently loading my game so I can play!!!  No more building, unless of course I want to *I do have a few small projects lined up for comunity lots and omg I forgot about Jeri!

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: