Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:57:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194261 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1635 on: March 11, 2011, 03:30:59 pm »

Not tried that, no.

My version of chocolate cake is home-made (and not from a bag where you just add butter and eggs). Halfway my own recipe, by the way. With vanilla (the real stuff), a tiny bit of lemon juice, lots of cocoa, and 70% chocolate (half of it in the cake, half in the cream). Even put the rest of the vanilla stalk thingy in some icing sugar, to make it more vanilla-ish, for the cream on top. It's without flour (if you look away from the almond and coconut flour), and it's really yummy! (And at the same time it's not so sweet I eat half of it in a go - which I usually do)

*is frustrated at stupid assignment* I command you with my awesome powers to do yourself!

*nothing happens*

*sigh* It was worth a try.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 11, 2011, 03:48:20 pm »

My version of chocolate cake is home-made (and not from a bag where you just add butter and eggs). Halfway my own recipe, by the way. With vanilla (the real stuff), a tiny bit of lemon juice, lots of cocoa, and 70% chocolate (half of it in the cake, half in the cream). Even put the rest of the vanilla stalk thingy in some icing sugar, to make it more vanilla-ish, for the cream on top. It's without flour (if you look away from the almond and coconut flour), and it's really yummy! (And at the same time it's not so sweet I eat half of it in a go - which I usually do)

*drools* Sounds good, Raven!

Currently, I'm playing TS3. I'm about to install TS2 back on my computers so I can import some of my meshes into the game. Also started on my first hair mesh. Now that I've finally figured it out, it's soooooooo much easier Smiley
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 11, 2011, 04:01:33 pm »

I royally screwed up on one of the infant outfits I was trying to do. >( Made me mad.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1638 on: March 11, 2011, 04:55:25 pm »

My teeth just fell out of my mouth reading those ingredients.  My dental plan couldn't cover your cooking I'm betting lol Wink I am currently NOT playing sims because I am hunting some sideshow/freakshow carnie community lot I accidently deleted prematurely GRR.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1639 on: March 11, 2011, 05:09:13 pm »

Actually, I'm trying to avoid sugar (which is proving to be quite hard - but is a lot easier now when I cook everything myself). Apart from the icing, a tiny bit of vanilla sugar, and whatever sugar is in the chocolate, it doesn't have regular sugar in it. I'm using a sugar replacement which exists naturally in fruit but is much better for the teeth and doesn't influence the blood sugar. Wish I bought icing in the same brand, but I was stupid enough to think I wouldn't need it when I stood in the store...

My dinner and lunch has been surprisingly sugar-free lately, as I make sure to read on every pack I buy what it consists of, and make everything I can from scratch. Lots of pre-processed food and dried food products have extra sugar added, and I think it's better to be aware that there is sugar in the chocolate I eat once in a while, than not knowing the premade dinners I used to eat has a ton of hidden sugar, preservatives and salt in them...

Anyways - back to the assignment. Just want to get it done, and pray to whoever is listening in that we don't get this one  as the hand-in on our exams later this year...

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 11, 2011, 05:17:29 pm »

I royally screwed up on one of the infant outfits I was trying to do. >( Made me mad.

Aww, sorry, Bubbles Sad

I hate when that happens.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1641 on: March 11, 2011, 05:29:06 pm »

You should've seen my first tries, Bubbles XD

My site:

SheensTigerBlood

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 11, 2011, 06:02:49 pm »

Let's see... what am I doing now? I'm sitting here in my chair, listening to t.A.T.u., organizing files on my computer and chatting with people. Boring right? lol
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 11, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »

I acidentally covered the thumbs, the snap line I was trying to do ended up crappy, and the hat was weird looking.

Now I'm playing my generation family, trying to get somebody to graduate. Tongue

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1644 on: March 11, 2011, 06:15:36 pm »

You need an UVmap, Bubbles? Probably should have included those...  Undecided

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 11, 2011, 06:50:29 pm »

You need an UVmap, Bubbles? Probably should have included those...  Undecided

Uh.... What is an UVmap?

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1646 on: March 22, 2011, 04:08:18 pm »

In the middle of pizza-bottom baking, when the refridgerator door all of a sudden decided to fall off... o_O

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 22, 2011, 04:13:07 pm »

O.o that's odd, Raven. Tongue

making a bunch of recolors for my deco baby bed, since I don't know how to slave.
NOT doing all the maxis originals though. o.o

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1648 on: March 22, 2011, 04:22:19 pm »

Apparently it happens once in a while (but the first time I've experienced it). We've got a couple of "handymen" living here, so it got fixed pretty fast. It's not the weirdest I've seen (apartment-wise), though...

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 22, 2011, 04:41:36 pm »

This is a PG 13 forum, so I can't say the worst I've seen apartment-wise. o.o
Let's just say we have neighbors that love going nude... o.o

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: