Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:00:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194230 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: March 22, 2011, 08:33:42 pm »

Now just add mine to it Smiley Just kidding. I'll have to send you a link to one of the reference websites I used. It makes it soooo much easier to keep up with DWs and LJs.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 22, 2011, 08:36:15 pm »

Cool, Cool.

Ugh. Making an alien default skintone. REALLY HARD. Well, not hard, just time consuming and tedious. But I promised myself I wouldn't play another alien until I got it done, and I really want to continue my semi-legacy family. Because I'm getting momentarily sick of creating. I just want to play.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 22, 2011, 08:38:13 pm »

Ugh. Making an alien default skintone. REALLY HARD. Well, not hard, just time consuming and tedious. But I promised myself I wouldn't play another alien until I got it done, and I really want to continue my semi-legacy family.

Making skin defaults is hard Sad I feel your pain. Patience is key and I have none Smiley Good luck with it ^^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 22, 2011, 08:43:56 pm »

It's because I'm so nitpicky when it comes to my games. [The games I actually play]  Buck Grunt had an alien son and I got so peeved when the alien looked different than the defaults I have. D:
mainly the lips. The lips are so different. It bugs me. *nerd*

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1669 on: March 23, 2011, 01:59:47 am »

Ugh. Making an alien default skintone. REALLY HARD. Well, not hard, just time consuming and tedious. But I promised myself I wouldn't play another alien until I got it done, and I really want to continue my semi-legacy family. Because I'm getting momentarily sick of creating. I just want to play.

Isn't it just to extract the skin textures you want to use, download a ready-made alien default, and replace the textures by DXT? Unless you're making the skins yourself, of course...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 23, 2011, 07:04:45 am »

Isn't it just to extract the skin textures you want to use, download a ready-made alien default, and replace the textures by DXT? Unless you're making the skins yourself, of course...

Lol, Raven, you always make it sound so easy. Everything I go to make objects or skin CC, I am lost.

Currently, I'm getting ready for class.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1671 on: March 23, 2011, 08:40:23 am »

It's called energy saving Wink

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 23, 2011, 09:24:43 am »

fatedicewolf it is great,it is just like playing Sims 2,but in Medieval you play as King and/or Queen of what ever Country you want before i forget there are Cheat Code you start out in a Castle and you have to complete Quests and in those Quests you have Missions,you get points for each Mission complete which is added to the over-all Quest on my scale 1-to-10 i give it a 10(GREAT) in short fatedicewolf get it
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 23, 2011, 10:37:55 am »

I'm making the skins myself, which is why it's so time consuming.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1674 on: March 23, 2011, 10:49:13 am »

Reminds me I've got to make a skin, too... It'll have to wait a bit, though. Right now I've gotta start on the school stuff I'm supposed to hand in later tonight...

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: March 23, 2011, 10:55:40 am »

I think I'll stay home tonight. I'm so tired... o.o
 coffee

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: March 23, 2011, 11:32:54 am »

It's called energy saving Wink

Nice Smiley

fatedicewolf it is great,it is just like playing Sims 2,but in Medieval you play as King and/or Queen of what ever Country you want before i forget there are Cheat Code you start out in a Castle and you have to complete Quests and in those Quests you have Missions,you get points for each Mission complete which is added to the over-all Quest on my scale 1-to-10 i give it a 10(GREAT) in short fatedicewolf get it

Now, that sounds awesome Smiley EA actually turned out a nice idea ^^

I think I'll stay home tonight. I'm so tired... o.o
 coffee

I know that feeling lol. I just took a bubble bath and announced to the household that my day is over at 11am Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: March 23, 2011, 11:36:58 am »

I think I'll make a fancy margarita and take a bath later. First I'm gonna walk to the store and buy a damn Monster energy drink though. o.o

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: March 23, 2011, 02:58:18 pm »

I'm falling asleep sitting up. Everyone in the household wants me to jump up and take care of everything but man, Texas is summer all year long! There is no springtime in Texas. When March hits, I just prepare for the 90 degree weather Sad
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1679 on: March 23, 2011, 03:03:18 pm »

Doing school assignment. Probably should've started just a little bit earlier, but eh... We've got at least two hand-ins on the draft (before the final edit on some exam a few months into the future), and I've not been much motivated for any of the drafts since we've got anatomy exams in less than a month...

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: