Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:02:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194406 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: March 23, 2011, 03:04:08 pm »

got blisters on my feet when I took a walk. OWW.  Cry

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1681 on: March 23, 2011, 05:00:34 pm »

currently I'm growling and stewing over the usual.  Finished dinner early so I guess I'll forget my anger with some sim playtime just like always.  Three days of rain isn't helping my mood.  It's not cool being trapped indoors all the freaking time.  Awe well whats one more year wasted.  Anyone else writing off 2011 already?  I didn't make it 3 days into the new year before claiming it a loss.  Hey someone sing Melancholy Baby for me.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 23, 2011, 05:19:19 pm »

currently I'm growling and stewing over the usual.  Finished dinner early so I guess I'll forget my anger with some sim playtime just like always.  Three days of rain isn't helping my mood.  It's not cool being trapped indoors all the freaking time.  Awe well whats one more year wasted.  Anyone else writing off 2011 already?  I didn't make it 3 days into the new year before claiming it a loss.  Hey someone sing Melancholy Baby for me.

Aww, it'll get better, Happy Smiley

Currently, I'm working on my revived version of Between Life & Death and I am loving it Smiley The first time I started on it, I couldn't stand it now it's grown on me. I'm posting pics later in my thread.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 23, 2011, 07:43:29 pm »

I'm about to chow down on some Taco Bell haha,and after that,probably take a shower. Or play the sims 2..or go outside,I don't know..feelin' indesicive today,lol.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 23, 2011, 10:03:19 pm »

Well, something ruined my day. Now I can't enjoy a damn margarita.
10 pm here. working on my alien skintone after a nice break. And played sims 3 a little bit. Ruined the Keaton family in the first three minutes. Justine and Marty got divorced, Marty stayed until their son, Jacob, was born, then moved, and then I got bored and quit. I like sims 2 better.

Getting fed up with making this alien default.
Does anyone know if it's possible to default replace the mannequin skintone?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:59:45 pm by MissBubbles » Logged

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 24, 2011, 11:51:45 pm »

I'm currently falling asleep and half-dreaming of Taco Bell, thanks to S.A.M. lol. I'm calling simming quits for now  Off to Bed
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 24, 2011, 11:59:36 pm »

Lol...sorry fatedicewolf.  Sad It's actually rare that I ever do go to TB..so just had to brag about it. XD

I'm currently playing the sims with my preggo character,and I keep getting sidetracked. I'm also looking up things about recycling.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 25, 2011, 11:02:46 am »

Working on some clothes, then going to a doctor's appointment. Tongue Not looking forward to it.

Not looking forward to my fiance going away this weekend for a business trip. I miss him already. Sad

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 25, 2011, 11:41:24 am »

Lol...sorry fatedicewolf.  Sad It's actually rare that I ever do go to TB..so just had to brag about it. XD

Lol it's okay. I love dreaming of Taco Bell. It's the only food I obsess about lol Smiley

Currently, I'm shoving food in my face, watching the Mentalist (just bought season one, yay!), and creating CC. My mom says I'm being lazy, I call it ultimate multi-tasking XD
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1689 on: March 25, 2011, 01:24:16 pm »

Just made a chocolate cake while my game was loading. Already eaten nearly 1/3 of it (it's a whole cooking plate)...  rolleyes

Planning to update my hospital lot, do the rest of the chapter shots for 64, and then try my best to put away LFB for a while so I can do some exam reading (3 weeks left for our anatomy exam) and case writing (2nd draft hand-in next week).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1690 on: March 25, 2011, 05:46:03 pm »

chocolate cake huh lol I'm shocked. Tongue  I'm glad someones enjoying some good eats today, I copped out and orderred pizza.  Was going to make some homemade chili but that would require walking to the store again, and carrying home almost 10lbs of cans.  Beans and juice get heavy quick,  so forget that. 
Besides it's not like I want to cook, still growling and melancholy, should make for a wonderful weekend lol.  Oh did I mention I'm upgrading my graphics card to an ati radeon 5850, finally my larger lots will have a purpose again.  I try to make small lots but wouldn't you know it, I run out of room everytime Cheesy 
Funnier still I have newer games, round 30 installed yet I haven't touched any of them in a month.  Sorry to say my fascination with S2 is still going strong.  I'm convinced that aslong as I have a running pc, I'll still be playing the sims when I'm 60.  Unless of course EA or anyone else actually come out with something that makes sims2 look like a rough draft.  I'm a dreamer.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 25, 2011, 08:21:24 pm »

Aah dang,all this speak of pizza and chocolate cake are making me daydream..lol. But anyways,I just got online and plan on working with some new projects of CC for my game,and possibly looking for more things to download? I don't know..this is so lame,this is how I spend my Friday nights. XD Actually when it comes on,I'm gonna watch my favorite show Ghost Adventures. Wink

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 25, 2011, 09:22:16 pm »

Ugh. I feel so sick. I got some kind of stomach bug.
Got some of the metal band tees I needed to get done, gonna do some just tee versions, that is if I can bring myself to feel better.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 25, 2011, 11:02:21 pm »

Ugh. I feel so sick. I got some kind of stomach bug.
Got some of the metal band tees I needed to get done, gonna do some just tee versions, that is if I can bring myself to feel better.

Get some rest. That's an order Smiley I hope you feel better in the morning Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 25, 2011, 11:06:49 pm »

Get some rest. That's an order Smiley I hope you feel better in the morning Smiley
I think I will call it a night early, actually. Unless I get distracted.
I watched Megamind, because I love watching kiddie movies when I'm alone. Nobody makes fun of me. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: