Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:33:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194052 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: March 28, 2011, 11:37:18 am »

Oi, that sucks Fate. D:
*hug*

Whee, got three teeshirts done. Cheesy

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 28, 2011, 11:59:10 am »

Oi, that sucks Fate. D:
*hug*

Whee, got three teeshirts done. Cheesy

Congrats on the tee-shirts Smiley

I just got back from a walk with my "bodyguard" as I call him. He's really just a giant, vicious Mastiff but you know still adorable Smiley Can't imagine why people tense up when we walk by them ^^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 28, 2011, 12:22:59 pm »

I tense up around any big dog, no matter how cute. My hand got mauled by a dog when I was little, I'm still scarred by that experience. The darned owner didn't even care it was bleeding, he was all "You shouldn't have chicken nuggets outside!" and blamed me. D:

going to quit bodyshop and play sims for a little bit...

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1713 on: March 28, 2011, 12:40:45 pm »

Dog owners (the ones I've met - all of them, pretty much without exceptions!) are weird. "The dog is nice!" "He won't bite!" "He's just saying hello" (while jumping you and trying to lick you in the face). Well, I don't want to be licked, nor do I want to have a big (or small) creature with big, sharp teeth sniffin around me. Wolves are veeeeery close relatives of dogs, and I wouldn't have a wolf doing that, either.

Yes, I'm terrified of dogs. I can get over the "Uaaaah, scream!" phase, but that takes at least a couple or three hours. It takes me at least a couple of days to get my heartrate back to normal after being in the same house as a dog, and I keep staring around me all the time trying to keep track of it - every single move. I don't care if it's a "nice" little doggie or a big wolf-like thing, I can't stand any of them... If someone who has a dog wants me to visit, they d*** sure needs to keep the thing on a chain, far away from me! (not that they ever do, which pisses me off. I was half tempted to sleep in the car - wintertime - when my dad insisted to stay over at his sister's place. She's got a schaefer...)

Trying to finish the LFB chapter. Pics are ready, only got the final text bits to sort through...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 28, 2011, 12:47:58 pm »

I dislike dogs. Cats, I'll do. Dogs, not so much.

Currently playing the Grunt family and their plethora of kids. :O

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 28, 2011, 12:55:23 pm »

Aww, poor Raven & Bubbles Sad

My dog is kinda not friendly which is why he has a muzzle every time I'm in public with him. I never encourage people especially little children to pet him because he's, well, kinda a germaphobe. If someone, other than me pets him, he licks that spot or compulsively rubs his body against something right after someone pets him. I don't know if it's possible for a dog to be a germaphobe but that's my best guess why he does that.

I can't agree more with what y'all said about some dog owners. If a dog can't behave in public, it shouldn't be in public or should have a muzzle because a muzzle just speaks for itself, doesn't it? I've been attacked by quite a few dogs in my life so I know how scary it is. My current dogs are the first dogs I had in nearly a decade because I'm just that scared of big dogs.

I have my female dog who is also a Mastiff (one of the largest breeds). She's the family dog and my personal companion. My male dog is a guard dog and a bodyguard in a manner of speaking. I had a problem in the past with some unsavory characters. So, I have my dog to protect me this time around. I never have to worry about even a raccoon trying to sneak in lol. My dog barks anything he sees something outside that shouldn't be there.

Wolves are dangerous, that I really really know to be true. A Mastiff is the combination of domesticated dogs from Rome with wolves from France. If not bred right, the wolf gene can take over like it has in my male dog and it can be VERY dangerous. My male dog is only loyal to me. He can't stand my dad and has even tried to attack him on occasion. However, lol, I have knocked that dog down so many times for growling, I'm amazed I'm still alive Smiley

In conclusion, though my guard dog is dangerous in some ways, he does, in many ways, protect my whole family. I've seen him numerous times throw himself in front of my 3 year old niece when he saw a stranger dog walking down the road. I'd rather keep him at a distance than not have him at all.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1716 on: March 28, 2011, 01:04:40 pm »

A friend's dog (huge, giant thing) jumped me when I was around eight (another one of those "he's not dangerous!"). Especially after that, I'm shaky when around a dog who is not on a chain. My aunt had two big things, too. Now she only has one (which is one too many, in my opinion). Still, I'm shaky whenever I visit them, so I'm happy it's not often I'm there...

My ex's family had a Jack Russel. Big for his breed. That little thing, even if he looked happy enough, had me shaking every single time we visited. I think he "accidentally" got a door in his face a couple of times, due to me freaking out...

Gone through my whole list of songs, and can't find a chapter soundtrack... *grumbles*

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 28, 2011, 01:09:00 pm »

ROFLMAO, Raven. I love that part about the Jack Russell Smiley Yeah, I'm not one of those morons who say "no, that 200lb dog is a sweetheart, he's not dangerous." Lol yeah right. My dogs are as anti-social as me, he he he! I don't blame anyone for not liking big dogs. They have a bad reputation like pit bulls.

I own cats, raccoons, and dogs. They all serve a purpose, too. The cats kill the rodents and snakes. The raccoons eat leftovers and protect the guard dog from opossums (ever seen one of those up close? Nature definitely slapped them around with the ugly stick several times lol). And the guard dog protects the family Smiley
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1718 on: March 28, 2011, 02:12:50 pm »

Lol old ugly possums, seen one as a kid up close through my basement window, and my husband did some trapping a few years back, caught everything including a possum lol.   We have a skunk living under our shed, no clue how to convince him to relocate.  No pets, unless I can buy one of those overpriced dwarf himalayan kittens.  Have you seen those! They only grow to the size of a soup can KAWAII!

...currently making chili and reading more tutorials, I know basics of recolorring and reassigning meshes and the like, it's all that information in between the numbers.  Data entry and me go way back, and we aren't friends lol.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 28, 2011, 03:00:21 pm »

My brother's only been here 20 minutes and I'm already about ready to strangle that little boy. >.> He's destroyed my apartment already. Good thing I locked my bedroom door.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 28, 2011, 06:19:06 pm »

My brother's only been here 20 minutes and I'm already about ready to strangle that little boy. >.> He's destroyed my apartment already. Good thing I locked my bedroom door.

GRRR. Destructive kids >.<

Just finishing gobbling down like 5 slices of pizza now I'm moving on to TV.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 28, 2011, 06:42:37 pm »

I'm working on a contest entry. Tongue

Then I think I'm gonna hit the sack way early today... I'm so darn tired...

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1722 on: March 29, 2011, 03:30:49 pm »

relaxing with a full belly of chili, sun is out, and I'm free.  Doesn't get any better than that.

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 29, 2011, 03:36:15 pm »

Crap HappyThoughts...lol,I'm the definite opposite...I'm starving!

I plan on probably going to sleep in a while,but I've been trying to stay awake for as long as possible..my sleeping pattern is upside-down...but I have insomnia..so,it's not entirely my fault. XD

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1724 on: March 29, 2011, 03:55:51 pm »

Doing story research, while I should work on case assignment. I'm starting to hate those... Good thing we only have three of them.

And we finally have the rest of a neurology lesson tomorrow (teacher sick when we should have had it). Me needs it for story... Grin

Anyways, I need food now. I think all I've eaten today is a piece of chocolate cake, a muffin (healthy muffin, that is), and some ice cream... And nuts. I go nuts without them  rolleyes

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: