Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:18:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: April 01, 2011, 12:58:12 am »

I'm so aggravated. I don't want to sleep until I get my dangle master basket all nicely textured. Tongue
I have to get up early tomorrow, too. Damn.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 01, 2011, 02:24:21 am »

Have been very frustrated. Got a request from my pal to create some wild meshes for pet cats. I'm becoming a little better in MS meshing but I'm still completely disappointed with the grid system used in MS in relation to TS2. I had to launch the game more than 20 times just to adjust a perfectly square object inside the grid, it goes a little bit too much to the left or to the right, but never fits. To make things worse, though I'm very satisfied with Windows 7, it has the most elendig Files Manager I've ever seen. I delete a folder, next time I use Windows Explorer it tries to open the last file that was inside the deleted folder, it crashes and has to be recovered. The search engine is so poor that you have to use * in front of every search or it is not able to find even a complete and isolated word. Hell. Got to make two meshes for cats, a pile of sand (cat toilet) that can be placed even on the beach (have wondered how sims would feel when stepping on it. Eeeeek!) and a cat tree, that didn't work as I wished. I had to create either a cat post or a simple tree, not both in one. On the end I realized that I need just a tree, deformed enough to include a totally separated cat condo. Cloned the cat condo and it comes out that Pets is completely different from the rest of TS2, obviously a work from another company. The cat condo is somehow slaved to itself and if you clone it, it will still be exactly the same as the original, totally incomplete. Hell again. Not a surprise that there are not so many posted works for pets.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1757 on: April 01, 2011, 04:47:18 am »

Horray someone else who understands my pain with windows 7.  An operating system that requires a gig of ram to run yet will bluescreen if you move too many things around, smooth upgrade microsoft.  I am currently wishing my sleep cycle was back to normal. 

Try looking for other Kitty Condo's that have been remeshed, maybe it will help you decipher how they did it XPTL297. 

I once dl'd a custom bird stand but I removed it, the bird would peck at his food twice and the dish would be empty, he would then starve to death during every night, it also somehow made all the animal dishes the same way, empty after two feedings.  It had to go.  I lost 5 parrots lol January the V is still screaming for crackers today I am glad to say.

Amira

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 01, 2011, 02:14:16 pm »

Just online while my daughter tries to learn how to crawl. She doesn't want any help. If I go to help her up, she screams at me LOL okay haha

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1759 on: April 01, 2011, 02:17:54 pm »

Trying to find the @#%&@# e-mail setting thingy on the site control panel at my site. Gone through everything at least twice, and I still can't find it. Oh, well...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 01, 2011, 08:09:34 pm »

Bleh. Wish I was more familiar with phpBB, otherwise I could help you out, Raven.

As for me: the streets and sanitation department finally came by to get rid of that damned skunk that got run over the other day. The smell just got worse with each day that went by. It'd also help if people stopped leaving their damn garbage cans outside, which is what's attracting those over-grown furry rats to begin with.

...and speaking of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, they snuck in a patch today that seems to have put in a bunch of hidden stuff. Some kind of strange easter egg hunt or something from looking around on different forums. Hah.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:17:17 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: April 01, 2011, 10:30:06 pm »

Trying to fix my evil game  Evil Still laughing over MTS' April Fool's Joke, though. So mean what they did with the "new 3D mesh program" lol

I think I'll make some CC before I go to bed. Still trying to fix the wedding dress meshes and I have no clue what I'm doing. The hassle it takes to deal with Milkshape just doesn't seem worth it Sad
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: April 01, 2011, 11:36:17 pm »

Trying to find the @#%&@# e-mail setting thingy on the site control panel at my site. Gone through everything at least twice, and I still can't find it. Oh, well...

What exactly are you trying to do? I might be able to help.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1763 on: April 02, 2011, 12:08:08 am »

Your right fatedicewolf that was so mean of MTS, one comment called them monsters for their trickery.  Very funny stuff.  I forgot to pull my anual April Fool, too busy playing one.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1764 on: April 02, 2011, 12:39:59 am »

I just shook my head at it when seeing it on MTS (as if a mesh program made by simmers could be that simple - when even the advanced ones are not anywhere near it, and the apps thingy was just weird. I liked last year's joke better, if that was the one with the monkeys), and happily joined in on the GoS version (I love the Harry Potter universe). I think I'm immune to april fool jokes now - at least the sims community ones...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 02, 2011, 12:44:28 am »

I feel so sick. Ugh.
And cold. D:

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 02, 2011, 02:57:13 am »

I'm glad I lost my sense for dates since the early 80'ies. I barely know which day of the week it is mainly because I have regular commitments for each day.  Grin I was not even aware that we're already in April. It is sour outside as every long winter. It is even foggy today, I have 1/2 meter half melted snow on both sides of the house. I'm not any fond of warm weather, but I also hate snow, rain, thunderstorms and all nature sneezings. Got to finish some of the pets crap and I'm going to post for my friend. As to Windows, I always wished I could kick Msoft's butt, bad that alternatives are even more frustrating.  Sad
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 02, 2011, 09:45:16 am »

Feeling overshadowed.

Gonna install Late Night for Sims 3 later, got it last night. Pretty damn expensive, 40 bucks.
Then gonna finish working on my basket. Needs more mapping work.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1768 on: April 02, 2011, 02:47:52 pm »

If I had a dollar for every butt kicking wish I've had on microsoft I could retire.  XPTL297, when you said dates I thought you meant with a lady lmao not the actually month/day meaning lol funny.  I read too fast and misinterpret things alot if nobodies noticed yet.  My typing has the same problem.  I missed out on pinching people on St.Patricks day too.  I love free days of pinching people. 

...I am currently enjoying my coffee while poking my husband under his ribs next to me so he doesn't forget he is stuck here till monday lol.  He's playing Killing Floor so I imagine I'm 3 pokes short of dirty looks.  The funniest thing to do is squirt him with the water bottle when is all feisty and being obnoxious.  Ohh he gets so mad but it's a nice equalizer.  Calm down big guy we're all stuck on this spinning rock together lets try to keep it civil.

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 02, 2011, 05:16:01 pm »

Listening to some Disturbed,watching funny videos on the tube..and constantly yawning my a$$ off. I am tired,and for no reason. I am not in a talkative mood today,just feel like shutting away for a while...

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: