Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:59:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194405 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: April 02, 2011, 05:19:29 pm »

Went to the mall, got some clothes, came home, now I'm waiting for my fiance to finish dinner... He said he'd cook tonight, I hope he knows what he's doing...

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: April 02, 2011, 06:09:04 pm »

Hey, MissBubbles - I came by to look for something and saw that you had been here. I am testing the infant basket. Had some questions. Will see you over at Sunni's.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: April 02, 2011, 06:24:43 pm »

Kay.

Working on a new mesh... :O

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: April 02, 2011, 08:17:08 pm »

Working on a contest entry for Sim Oasis. This one's gonna be fun AND it helped me with my serious town. Everyone (meaning me) wins =D

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: April 02, 2011, 08:43:12 pm »

Fooling around over on ISA, being bored, and trying to figure out what game I want to play tonight. Waaaaaay too many to choose from.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: April 03, 2011, 10:53:14 am »

Currently working in Milkshape... fun

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: April 03, 2011, 10:57:24 am »

Milkshape = fun = insanity Smiley

Currently, I'm browsing for a new computer that doesn't have Vista Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1777 on: April 03, 2011, 11:16:49 am »

Computers from stores on the net often doesn't come with the OS pre-installed, unless you order it. My computer came without (it came in multiple pieces, actually - puzzle for advanced computer users - and I'm glad I had someone to install it, as I'm not very computer tecchie unless the computer is already up and running). Most stores sell computers ready-from-the box, with OS pre-installed, while some other stores might let you do a special order on not having a pre-installed OS, or let you choose which OS you want. (OS = operating system Wink)

Fixing some sims stuffies. Should really read for my exam, but... argh...  angry

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: April 03, 2011, 11:22:59 am »

Aah..just ate a big breakfast,and don't plan on eating for another 12 hours...LOL. I am so full it somewhat hurts. ;/

I'm watching a random movie and looking for some nice CC to download,is it just me,or is it really complex to find gothic sims 2 downloads on the internet? Lol

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1779 on: April 03, 2011, 02:59:50 pm »

finding anything is complex when it comes to themes for simmies, or atleast it ends up that way 4 pages from different websites to find corresponding meshes for the one outfit that is too awesome to let slip by....yea we've all been there S.A.M. Cheesy 

Fatedicewolf:  We orderred our new pc's from cyberpower last year.  If you take the time to just briefly familiarize yourself with what they offer in their builds you can come out with a really nice pc for a very reasonable price.  Mine was a grand but I wanted a shiny big boy processor.  The rest went into ram, very important with sims.  I'd go with the new w7 even though I just bashed it earlier in this thread, especially if your going to up your ram.  I don't know much about pc's but I do know I don't want to buy another one for a very long time.  So it's worth taking a week to read and find out enough about what your getting,..I'm preaching only because I did the reading after I orderred, so when it arrived I was already bummed over my lame video card lmao.  Unless your just browsing until your game is up and running then feel free to smack me for being long winded.

I am currently still poking my husband under the ribs, it is only Sunday, he won't be free till Monday muwahaha.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: April 03, 2011, 03:27:35 pm »

My basket's finished and working, and I managed to nuke the rattle sounds! Yay!

going to make some better skins using Raven's babyhair, she's done it really well. Smiley Need it for my medieval game.

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: April 03, 2011, 04:24:50 pm »

Bubbles: You and Raven make the best stuff with these new fake babies and with real (as real as Sims can get, anyway =p). I love them, just saying  Cheesy

Still building a farm and eating WAY too many M&Ms for my own good. They're just so addicting o_o

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: April 03, 2011, 04:29:04 pm »

Thanks. Smiley

Currently making some recolors for my basket, and trying to get some of my favorite eyes and such over to my medieval game. Gotta track them down. Tongue

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: April 04, 2011, 07:17:28 pm »

Currently, stewing in fury. People need certifications before they have children especially if they're going to bring them up to be selfish, demented brats! Sorry, guys. I'm just upset Sad
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: April 04, 2011, 07:27:18 pm »

Watching Family Guy...laughing my butt off. I finally finished my house on the sims 2,going to attempt to build a new one I think..

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: