Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:55:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194245 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: April 04, 2011, 07:57:27 pm »

Aww, poor Fate. Sad *squish*

been really sick today. Bleh.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: April 04, 2011, 09:22:20 pm »

Awww, get better Smiley

Currently, I'm talking to my uncle I haven't seen in years who ironically got me hooked on to The Sims lol
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1787 on: April 04, 2011, 09:35:37 pm »

Lol, the wonderful thing about other peoples kids, when they go home.  Hang in there Fatedicewolf. Cheesy

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: April 04, 2011, 09:38:16 pm »

Eh, it's worth it. Smiley

Currently working in Milkshape

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: April 06, 2011, 02:31:22 pm »

I admit I haven't had the chance to fix my TS2 game because nearly every time I sit down, someone yells for me and needs me to do something or there's just too much screaming and I just have to go outside for a walk.

Today, I'm depressed, I'll admit. I have a prejudice professor who's going to fail me. I keep trying to get people in my household to listen but they're just so darn selfish that it's always got to be about them. It's frustrating. I feel like I'm constantly screaming and no one's hearing me.

I thought when you do the right thing or at least act better, good things come your way? Guys, this is torture. I just need one day to go right in which everyone just listens to me. Not to be snide but I obviously know what I'm talking about, so why can't anyone see that???

Anyways, after that petty rant, I'm going to finally finish my big wedding project in Milkshape. I'll have to start over though. I lost some of the meshes when I uninstalled a while back and the one I have is just awful. I mean, seriously, a blind person could've done exceptionally better. Oh wait, I am almost blind lol.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: April 06, 2011, 02:39:37 pm »

Aww. *squishes Fate*
If you need somebody to rant to, I'm here.

Had a pretty good day today.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1791 on: April 06, 2011, 06:36:46 pm »

Karma has a slow swing to it Fatedicewolf.  In my house it practically stands still then dumps on them unsuspectingly, worth the wait.  Hope you found a good way to de-stress a little. 

I am currently freezing, do the weathermen even go outside before making predictions?

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: April 06, 2011, 07:57:12 pm »

Thanks guys Smiley

Lol Happy. Karma is non-existent in my household. Some people are just too spoiled ^^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: April 06, 2011, 10:32:35 pm »

Ugh. I feel like crap now. I felt good this morning, but then now I feel like crap. Stupid hormones.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: April 06, 2011, 10:50:26 pm »

Trust me, Fated, Karma can be slow, but she does get her own and she will. Regardless, I'm sure you can always find someone here to talk to. Many of us are just a pm away. I can't promise I will be able to read anything immediately, due to my own hellishly busy schedule, but I do read all my PMs and respond when I can.

Right now, I just finished supper and I'm watching American Idol. I'm also trying to decide if I have the energy to load my game and play for a while without giving in to the urge to just lie down and stare vacantly at nothing. My brain is soooo tired.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: April 06, 2011, 10:54:26 pm »

Yeah, Fate, you know you can always come to me. Smiley

Currently trying to figure out how to convert bodymeshes... Kinda hard.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1796 on: April 06, 2011, 11:13:48 pm »

Hoping that maybe some of you great simmers will see me post this and do me a huge favor and vote?  Smiley
http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1681334
In case you don't recognize the name it's 0BretttterB0, and they are titled "Brothers" , "Hello, honey" , and "Magic <3"- as of right now they are 19th, 20th, and 21st places but that could change... please vote Smiley

I'm also waiting for my sims to load Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: April 07, 2011, 02:01:12 am »

I'm taking a small break from my game. I freaking cried while the sims 2 theme was playing. Man I had flash backs from the old Insim site and other sims 2 sites. Those were some good times.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: April 07, 2011, 11:42:58 am »

Hoping that maybe some of you great simmers will see me post this and do me a huge favor and vote?  Smiley
http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1681334
In case you don't recognize the name it's 0BretttterB0, and they are titled "Brothers" , "Hello, honey" , and "Magic <3"- as of right now they are 19th, 20th, and 21st places but that could change... please vote Smiley

Voted a 5 Smiley

Currently, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone had to work or go shopping today lol Just me and the dogs laying around doing nothing Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: April 07, 2011, 12:26:12 pm »

Currently relaxing. Very chill, chatting with some friends.

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: