Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:39:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194198 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1800 on: April 07, 2011, 01:26:19 pm »

Thanks Fated!!!  Cheesy

I'm making some clothes, and fixing some old uploads, expect more from me soon Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: April 07, 2011, 01:30:25 pm »

I'm making medieval style clothes for the MiAna bodyshape, I think it fits for poor peasants.
I also made the preg morph on it a little bigger [I could barely tell it was there, I probably wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the morphname in the groups.] , because thin does not = smaller belly in my mind.  Thin = bigger looking belly, in my mind. But that's just me.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: April 07, 2011, 10:50:29 pm »

I'm eating cheesecake icecream and enjoying every mouthful. I deserve it. LOL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: April 07, 2011, 11:02:03 pm »

I'm eating cheesecake icecream and enjoying every mouthful. I deserve it. LOL.

OMG, they make that?! My two fave desserts combined! You definitely deserve it, Joy Smiley

Currently, I'm fuming and plotting a way to make everyone in my household get along. I feel like a cheesy view on Hollywood. Y'know those scenes where the camera restarts and someone says "Take 23" "Take 57" Well, if my relationship with my family were that cheesy scene it'd be "Take 30000099998887766445" Not kidding lol!

I also pooklet'd some more outfits and I'm worried about my test tomorrow. The professor's a prick who just has a blast lecturing me in front of the class. Great. Okay, karma I'm ready for some goodness! Lol Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: April 07, 2011, 11:06:36 pm »

Yes, they do and it was delicious, though I'm shivering now. LOL. The cheesecakey ice cream goodness taste lingering in my mouth makes it worthwhile, though.

I'm sorry to read you're still having problem with the family unit, Fate. I hope things get better on that front.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: April 07, 2011, 11:10:23 pm »

My to do list is piling high, yet all I want to do is curl up and bawl. Just bawl. For hours.
I think I will, too. My hormones are raging from being pregnant. I don't care what time of night it is, if I want a taco, I will eat a taco.

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: April 07, 2011, 11:11:34 pm »

I should KNOW better than to read every one elses' comments..lol,now I am starving for some ice cream,cake,and pie..especially some chocolate. *Drools*

I am currently hungry for all things sweets,and am doing little victory dances because now I am not so busy any more. Although I am probably going on a road trip soon...so yes..not going to be good. Long story..prefer not to speak about it. :/ And now I have to clean the kitche,the living room..and take out trash,oh well...just another part of the routine. Tongue

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1807 on: April 08, 2011, 12:42:35 am »

Should do some exam reading. A week left, now...  Worried
School is late today, fortunately.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: April 08, 2011, 01:15:38 am »

I feel a hell of a lot better after a good long cry.
Not good enough to look at my to-do list again today, but better.

Turning up the music seems to help.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: April 08, 2011, 06:35:32 am »

Yes, they do and it was delicious, though I'm shivering now. LOL. The cheesecakey ice cream goodness taste lingering in my mouth makes it worthwhile, though.

I'm sorry to read you're still having problem with the family unit, Fate. I hope things get better on that front.

Thanks, Joy. I hope so, too. You wouldn't know it from my bickering but my family used to be really tight a year and a half ago.

I should KNOW better than to read every one elses' comments..lol,now I am starving for some ice cream,cake,and pie..especially some chocolate. *Drools*

I know, right? After Joy mentioned cheesecake, I went looking for my keys to the car Smiley

I feel a hell of a lot better after a good long cry.
Not good enough to look at my to-do list again today, but better.

Turning up the music seems to help.

Aww, Bubbles. I hope you feel better soon ^^ I don't know much about pregnancy so I'm at a loss for words but I hope you start to feel better (and have plenty of tacos Wink )

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: April 08, 2011, 07:41:50 am »

I know, right? After Joy mentioned cheesecake, I went looking for my keys to the car Smiley

*evil chuckle* My work here is done Evil

I'm getting ready to go to work. I'm soooo glad it's Friday.

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: April 08, 2011, 08:25:13 am »

Aww, Bubbles. I hope you feel better soon ^^ I don't know much about pregnancy so I'm at a loss for words but I hope you start to feel better (and have plenty of tacos Wink )

I did eat a taco last night. I sat in the bathtub and ate a taco, while listening to MCR, Three Days Grace, and Evanescence.
It was rather nice.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1812 on: April 08, 2011, 08:44:43 am »

All this talk about chocolate and tacos made me buy ingredients for nachos, and chocolate cake (me=chocoholic, only one piece left in the freezer, and one week of intensive exam reading. Go figure...)

It's strange how the anatomy stuff sort of creeps into my brain. Not done very much reading (at least not much intensive reading), and yet I feel like I've gotten a lot of it in. Strangely enough, as I suspect my Hippocampus must have gotten a hit or two I didn't know of sometime during my childhood (= bad short-time memory --> long term memory). Ah, well... Maybe it isn't as damaged as I've suspected, after all. The anatomy stuff is some of the most interesting stuff I've ever learned at school, so that might be why. Interesting stuff kind of superglues itself to my brain. Parts of it, anyway...

Just don't expect me to remember a message of some sort, because it's forgotten within a couple of minutes...  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: April 08, 2011, 01:33:23 pm »

I have another loose tooth...wth?! I just lost a tooth a month ago..this is isanity. Well today,my to do-list..is take out some more trash,was dishes,take out more trash,and be extremely cautious when eating..I have to eat on a certain side of my mouth now,lol. I pulled my old tooth last month,and it was serious crap....I am never doing that again,lol. :/

To make myself feel better..I'm looking up pictures of Mr.right..haha,kidding..but seriously,it always makes me feel better. Lol

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: April 08, 2011, 06:44:17 pm »

I hate morning sickness. Especially when it's not in the morning.
I'm 14 weeks, don't most people feel better by then? God.

Currently debating whether to try the Miana conversion again, or go back to sleep.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: