Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:33:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194419 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1815 on: April 08, 2011, 06:46:43 pm »

I'd say go to sleep!  But then again I'm cold and crawling under blankets sounds ever so inviting right now.  I am currently about to waste 3hrs with some Left4dead.  Too much sims makes happy a dull girl. D:

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: April 08, 2011, 06:58:52 pm »

I probably will... Gah.. I don't even want to think about my to do list....

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: April 08, 2011, 07:51:30 pm »

I hate morning sickness. Especially when it's not in the morning.
I'm 14 weeks, don't most people feel better by then? God.

Whatever guy named it morning sickness, obviously didn't spend much time around pregnant women lol Smiley

I'm currently sulking (yes again...) I thought my best friend was coming over but apparently she's got better things to do than pick up a phone call and let me know. Last time I buy pizza for her  angry I've officially started to save up my money for a weekend vacation to a spa hotel with my mom. Haha, I can't wait to see the ungrateful people cope without the two housekeepers Smiley

I'm going to do some more recoloring before I watch a whole Wiseguy marathon. I seriously love that show. If only I'd been born 20 years earlier, I would've married Ken Wahl lol! Surprisingly, his co-star, Jonathan Banks, was attractive in Stir Crazy (one of the classic Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor ensembles).
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: April 08, 2011, 08:27:51 pm »

About to go to sleep. I have to get up at 2:30 in the morning to help put out signs for the Katy Ram Challenge. Then I'm performing some stand tunes with the other seniors to help motivate the riders. And then I'm gonna be working the last rest stop of the ride until three in the afternoon. It's gonna be a long, tiring, busy day. Faint

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1819 on: April 08, 2011, 09:40:00 pm »

Well good luck with that soul.

Writing, writing, writing. Tyring to pull together a decently long chapter and get it posted asap, that way I can start work on the next chapter. O.O

Find me on moonlight <3
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: April 09, 2011, 03:44:47 pm »

I'm off to finish my conversion, it's been sitting in MilkShape for the past few days, it's for my new Peasant bodyshape, the TF and AF have Gothplauge's Miana bodyshape, [I'll obviously credit her for those] and the rest I'll be doing myself. All ages and genders. Smiley I'll probably try to find a unisex Child and Toddler outfit to do the bodyshape, since they have the same bodies.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: April 09, 2011, 03:57:40 pm »

Pretending to read for my exam - while doing recolors and eating chocolate cake instead (yeah, I baked a new one today... Grin)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1822 on: April 09, 2011, 09:00:04 pm »

I bought chocolate sundae cones.  Had to get a fix in.  But your cakes always sound so much better, I am currently trying not to fall asleep in my chair *yawn.

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: April 09, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »

Chilling with my cousin..I always asume the worst..I thought this roadtrip was going to be crap..but it's turned out to be really good so far...planning on looking for some new CC..maybe I'll try and create some of my own?

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: April 09, 2011, 11:52:48 pm »

Just finished watching a movie with my fiance, he fell asleep, I can't get to sleep now. *sigh*

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1825 on: April 10, 2011, 05:55:49 pm »

Just figured out how to convert TS3 meshes to TS2  Rock
(which means I can finally convert some goodies I found to TS2)

Wasn't so hard I thought it would be. Surprisingly easy, in fact (when I figured out the plugins, that is).

Tomorrow - last of school before my exam. Then read anatomy until I know the latin names back-to-front and upside down...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: April 10, 2011, 07:15:20 pm »

Can't wait to find out the gender of my baby, we find out in three weeks. Smiley

Eating some crackers.

Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: April 10, 2011, 08:02:58 pm »

Trying to find my charger to my computer..it's almost out of battery,lol. Definitely enjoying this road trip..planning on doing a lot of things.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1828 on: April 10, 2011, 08:09:26 pm »

Wow Theraven, chocolate makes you smart!  I've been self teaching myself japanese for 4years and still only know the first 50 words I learned the first year lol.  Anatomy in Latin has to be difficult, very cool your learning that.

I am currently relaxing after cleanning / dusting my entire desk and pc inside out.  Looks good, I give myself 3 days before mucking it up again.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: April 10, 2011, 08:51:19 pm »

I took a bath in a bath tub with bleach in it >.> My eyes and face burn. It's official, people, I'm an idiot  Cry

Raven, you did??? How? Is there a wondrous tutorial for it? If so, please give me a link lol Smiley

Umm, my eyes are really starting to water... I'm going to go see a doctor now ^_^
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: