Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194170 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: April 10, 2011, 09:13:31 pm »

Oh my god, Fate, how did that happen? Cry Are you okay?
I hope you are. Get some lotion for your skin and drink lots of water.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: April 10, 2011, 11:12:37 pm »

Oh my god, Fate, how did that happen? Cry Are you okay?
I hope you are. Get some lotion for your skin and drink lots of water.

Someone forgot to tell me they literally poured bleach in the tub lol. I'm better now but man, was I ticked!!! The whole time I was ranting about not warning about bleach, my mom just laughing.

The drinking water really helped Smiley Thanks, Bubbles Smiley (Plus an ice pack for my red face lol)
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: April 10, 2011, 11:50:25 pm »

Awww.

Yeah, my brother got bleach poured on his face in a free for all fight. Drinking water helps cleanse your skin, and so does sweating and drinking water. When you sweat, you sweat out the impurities in your skin.

Just finished taking pictures for chapter 14 in Olivia, hoping to post it once I get the pictures edited and uploaded.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1833 on: April 11, 2011, 01:19:45 am »

Wow Theraven, chocolate makes you smart!  I've been self teaching myself japanese for 4years and still only know the first 50 words I learned the first year lol.  Anatomy in Latin has to be difficult, very cool your learning that.

I am currently relaxing after cleanning / dusting my entire desk and pc inside out.  Looks good, I give myself 3 days before mucking it up again.

I'm a nursing student, and we've got our anatomy exam coming up, where half of it seems to be latin-inspired. Doctors use quite a lot of latin, and all the medical names have a latin name too, so better learn them while I'm a student... I've started picking up the phrases now, so it's not as hard as I thought it would be. It's mostly a matter of learning the phrases I've not heard before. Learning the most used words helps a lot. I'm actually struggling more with the phrases in my own language than the latin phrases, as I've already learned a lot of the words in English (which seems to be more or less directly from latin) from my hobby research.

Raven, you did??? How? Is there a wondrous tutorial for it? If so, please give me a link lol Smiley

I used this one, but kind of backwards. Just needed to know how to extract the meshes. They're ready-mapped (and sorta textured/shaded - takes some PS-trickiness), so it's just a matter of getting them to milkshape/SimPE and ready them for ingame use.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:31:26 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: April 11, 2011, 01:42:18 am »

Currently trying to actually write down my to-do list... I keep stacking things ontop of it... *sigh*

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: April 12, 2011, 04:44:14 pm »

Finally got my electricity back on! Apparently some idiotic juveniles were messing with the light poles and then the light company had to work to fix it all day long. It's 85 degrees down here Sad So no air or worse, internet, all day long! I have an online test to take today, too Sad
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: April 12, 2011, 08:15:57 pm »

About to pull my hair out..I was supposed to be having a good vacation,but instead I'm stuck with two little annoying kids...aaaaaaaaah!

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: April 12, 2011, 08:41:26 pm »

You have my deepest sympathies, S.A.M. Smiley

I just bought Manga Studio. Going to draw a one-shot and post it on my dreamwidth in a few weeks. I also received an additional content pack with it with 3D meshes and poses which I plan to import into TS2. Wish me luck, guys!
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: April 12, 2011, 08:56:55 pm »

Thank You Fate,lol. I need prayers for it..but I suppose it's not THAT bad. :/ I tend to over-react to EVERYTHING..guess I made a mistake.
By the way Fate, Manga Studio is awesome, I wish you luck on it. Wink

About to pop in my 'Apartment Life' cd in and try to relax for a few hours..

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: April 12, 2011, 09:17:32 pm »

S.A.M. I know how you feel about the vacation time lol. Every time I don't have to go to class or write, I kick back to relax and then my 3-year-old niece starts squealing lol Smiley

Thank you. I hope I can do a whole one-shot digitally. I've drawn one before but I never got around to "drawing-in the convo."

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: April 12, 2011, 09:56:19 pm »

Haha yeah..but I guess the good thing about returning home in a few days will mean I don't have a chance of being bombarded by children..ugh

You're welcome,and I'm sure you can do it,with enough practice and patient,it'll come. Wink

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1841 on: April 13, 2011, 11:06:22 am »

Anatomy reading for my exam. Lots upon lots left to stuff into my brain, it seems... I think I need a shelf-system there.

Almost forget the Easter holiday starts in just a few days. I sorely need a vacation now. Too bad I won't get a proper vacation. Go home, have mom and certain others nagging around me for over a week, probably babysitting a few times, and then back to more school. Almost can't wait for summer! I'm working for the most part of the holiday, but at least I have afternoons and most weekends off from both school and family... And no other exams until after summer  YAY

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1842 on: April 13, 2011, 11:09:55 am »

I too look forward to summer, a beautiful sunny 65 degree day today to remind me its ever so close!  I am currently wishing I was sleeping, 2hrs sleep does nothing for my demeanor lol.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1843 on: April 13, 2011, 11:27:04 am »

There's still snow on the ground (but thankfully the roads are finally bare), and the trees seems to have forgotten about buds and new leaves. Haven't even seen a single sign of flowers yet, and I'm only now considering changing from winter shoes to sneakers. That's how far away summer is around here... You would think it was late autumn instead of halfway into spring...  Undecided

My site:

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: April 13, 2011, 11:38:21 am »

I'm brushing up on my Spanish so I can teach it to my baby when they're older. My fiance thinks the amount of pink index cards on our coffee table is obsessive. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: