Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:16:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1207927 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: April 15, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »

Just woke up from an hour an a half nap after hosting UIL for the last time. Our bands did pretty good overall; Wind Symphony (the one I'm in) got sweepstakes (1's on stage and sight reading), Symphonic Band got a 2 on stage and 1 in sight reading, and Concert Band got a 2 on stage and sight reading.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: April 15, 2011, 07:08:04 pm »

Lol,yeah I probably did Fate. :/ But that's ok..

I am waiting for a phone call and am eager to be picked up by a friend tonight {sounds wrong? LOL} A while ago a small altercation broke out..but nothing too unmanagable. Thought I was going out to eat...but apparently some people felt like running their damn mouths. Ugh...I'm ranting,lol. Anyways,still waiting...

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:28 pm »

Lol,yeah I probably did Fate. :/ But that's ok..

I am waiting for a phone call and am eager to be picked up by a friend tonight {sounds wrong? LOL} A while ago a small altercation broke out..but nothing too unmanagable. Thought I was going out to eat...but apparently some people felt like running their damn mouths. Ugh...I'm ranting,lol. Anyways,still waiting...

Sleep good tonight Smiley

Ugh, I understand about how some people can't keep their mouths shut. It's annoying but it seems that most of us can only grin and bear it. Best of luck, S.A.M. Smiley

I'm sick yet again. I ate junk food and I've been on a strict-can't-eat-junk-food diet for awhile now and I kinda gorged myself so I feel like I'm going to throw up lol. So much for health ^^

Today was definitely a better day. My sister who has a few personal issues kinda went overboard like she always does (but still love her, y'know) had my dog at her side this morning. I was kinda jealous at first because I myself am sick and the dog wasn't at my side like that (yes, I'm jealous when it comes to my dog...) and my mom told me it was because of this major difference - durability. When it comes to friendship or boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, losing a friend or a boyfriend (because of a petty fight or difference of opinion) doesn't really affect me. If they want me to do something I don't want to do, then I don't do it (seriously, guys, I am super stubborn lol).

I love my sister but I wish everything wasn't such a major production. Life is simple. It's only complex for those who need constant entertainment.

And those, my friends, are my words of wisdom for the day  Jump
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: April 15, 2011, 09:38:59 pm »

Talking to my best friend, about someone from our past that we'll never see again and miss dearly. She calls me a lot when she needs somebody, I'm glad I can be that person, but sometimes it gets me down...

Listening to my die hard crying playlist, which always makes me feel better.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: April 15, 2011, 09:58:16 pm »

I'm sorry MissBubbles,and Fate, Thank You for the advice. Smiley

Today has been an alright day..but something else popped up,tomorrow is going to be a nerve-wracking day..I'm going to do something I've never done before...but like my Grandma said,life is about taking chances,you shouldn't be afraid. You can even quote her on that. Wink

Won't be able to sleep tonight..

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: April 16, 2011, 01:56:12 am »

Just finished catching up on secret life, I love that show more than I should. Tongue

Really tired, just can't get to sleep. :/

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: April 17, 2011, 10:50:33 am »

Late last night my laptop broke into two pieces somehow it's still working...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1867 on: April 17, 2011, 10:54:05 am »

Eating pizza and watching "Doctor Who - Silence in the library" (Donna and Tennant are so awesome I even watch the scariest episodes just because they're in them together Grin)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: April 17, 2011, 11:43:36 am »

Fate.... Sad *squish* Keep your chin up, things have to turn around eventually.

I have blisters on my feet and scratches on my hands. Tongue

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: April 17, 2011, 12:21:47 pm »

Fate.... Sad *squish* Keep your chin up, things have to turn around eventually.

I have blisters on my feet and scratches on my hands. Tongue

It's okay. As long as the laptop's a kicking so am I Smiley Lol jk ^^

You have blisters, Bubbles? Sad Get well and take it easy ^^

Eating pizza and watching "Doctor Who - Silence in the library" (Donna and Tennant are so awesome I even watch the scariest episodes just because they're in them together Grin)

Haha, so true. My mom's gotten me into watching it. It's been easier to watch it since it's all on Netflix ^^
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: April 17, 2011, 01:27:11 pm »

Yeah, I took a walk in flipflops. Tongue Got blisters all over my feet.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: April 17, 2011, 01:49:16 pm »

Poor Fate,poor Bubbles....dang, I hope you guys are ok. :/

Just ate the biggest breakfast ever,and unfortunately I am leaving today..I hate having to go back home,lol. But hopefully when I return everything will be ok, 34 minutes until I have to pack up. Cry

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: April 17, 2011, 02:05:03 pm »

Poor Fate,poor Bubbles....dang, I hope you guys are ok. :/

Just ate the biggest breakfast ever,and unfortunately I am leaving today..I hate having to go back home,lol. But hopefully when I return everything will be ok, 34 minutes until I have to pack up. Cry

I hope so, too, S.A.M. Keeping my fingers crossed for you (until I grab a bite to eat lol jk). I wish you the best ^^

I'm currently amusing myself by listening to my sister and her kid argue about taking a nap. The kid just popped off a bunch of irrelevant-almost-sounding-philosophical junk. I've come to the realization that the kid may have gotten her sarcasm and "smarminess" from me lol.

I'm off to finish my Xena marathon Smiley
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: April 17, 2011, 02:08:52 pm »

14 minutes now..maybe 20? I don't know..my stomach is kind of aching from eating too much...good thing I have a big shirt on,lol. Watching some Youtube videos to try and cheer up...and trolling I mean,looking up pictures of someone,lol!

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: April 17, 2011, 04:44:20 pm »

Chillin' after finishing questions for "The Hot Zone". Let me tell ya, that is one of the most disgusting books I've ever read!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: