Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:56:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194754 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1875 on: April 17, 2011, 06:04:07 pm »

Arrived home..this sucks. But at least I won't have to worry about getting in fights or being bombarded by children..lol. Home sweet home..kind of.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: April 17, 2011, 08:22:21 pm »

Munching on fresh veggies and artichoke/asiago dip. Yum yum yum. Also rolling my eyes at the irony in how I rarely ever watch tv, and when I do feel like it, there's nothing on.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: April 17, 2011, 08:27:20 pm »

Working on a sim, about to curl up and go to sleep. I'm tired.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: April 17, 2011, 10:22:33 pm »

Munching on fresh veggies and artichoke/asiago dip. Yum yum yum. Also rolling my eyes at the irony in how I rarely ever watch tv, and when I do feel like it, there's nothing on.

That's exactly how it is with me these days.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1879 on: April 18, 2011, 02:11:08 pm »

Just do what I do caffeinated.joy,
register at netflix and get a free month of movies, then register a month later with a different account and get another free month lol.  I've watched some really cool movies and television series this way.  Ok so after the 2nd month we bought a subscription, but the method works. 

I am currently waiting for my son to arrive home from school, going to have a short week, spring break for the kiddies starts wednesday!  No more 6am mornings for atleast a week, works for me. Grin

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: April 18, 2011, 02:44:59 pm »

I'm sick on top of my morning sickness. UGH I HATE IT.

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: April 18, 2011, 08:08:36 pm »

I am currently dying my hair and have to wait an hour before I get to take this stupid head-thing off...lol. It feels so uncomfortable, I'm praying that it will turn out the color I want it to be. But other than that, I am extremely bored and have nothing to do at the moment..I'm trying to think of some good music to listen to,while decorating an apartment building for my sims lol. I am not good at these things..

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1882 on: April 24, 2011, 12:04:43 pm »

Back home (in my apartment) from being on Easter holiday at home. Babysitting two nights almost in a row plus watching the little one a couple times more, family party last night, and I'm flat out tired. Gonna see the first ep in the new season of Doctor Who, and relax the final day of the holiday while relaxing. There's too little relaxing and free time to be found at home...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: April 24, 2011, 09:38:07 pm »

Watching "America's Best Dance Crew"..and holy crap, I am inspired! Lol..I am currently deocrating an apartment for my game,and pigging out on chocolate and easter eggs. Wink I need to go to a gym..

EDIT:Alright....people,take it from ME...do not EVER over-eat. And don't eat easter eggs that have been out for more than 4 hours..I am sick to my stomach,and am so emotional...I'm currently worse than a pregnant woman,haha. I am trying to get my mom to stop smoking,and it's about to make me cry...I am upset over almost everything tonight. :/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:08:13 am by S.A.M. » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: April 25, 2011, 09:21:08 pm »

I don't have a sweet tooth. LOL. There's a bowl of chocolate eggs at the lunch room table at work and I sat near it eating my veggies and enjoying every bite. No one could figure out how I could do it. Then I told them I don't really like sweets. In fact I'm not even a fan of cake. They backed away slowly and asked me if I was possessed.

Right now I am sitting back and relaxing after eating supper. I was craving quesadillas all day, but every takeout place puts onions in it. So, I made one for supper and am sipping at a beer. It was awesome. Of course (if you all don't mind me congratulating myself) it helps I'm an awesome cook! Cheesy

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:45 pm »

Lol @ Caffein, I do have a sweet tooth. I used to never eat candy...but for some reason if I don't eat some every now and then, I get the munchies...

And you really are strong for eating veggies,haha, I,like quite a few people,don't like veggies that much. But now I'm craving chicken....aaaah!

Currently trying to relax and thinking about taking a shower in a while....I am so worn out from today, I might as well just pass out as it is.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: April 25, 2011, 09:50:36 pm »

Eating what I love doesn't take strength. LOL. I love veggies (always have - even as a child). It's funny you should mention you were craving chicken. It was a chicken quesadilla I made. Wink

I'm currently enjoying the antics of my cat. He's such an awesome character. LOL! There's a bird taking a bath in the lake that is currently occupying my driveway (it happens any time it rains, which is a lot) and Lobo (my cat) is trying to stalk it through the closed window.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:12 pm »

Eating what I love doesn't take strength. LOL. I love veggies (always have - even as a child). It's funny you should mention you were craving chicken. It was a chicken quesadilla I made. Wink

I'm currently enjoying the antics of my cat. He's such an awesome character. LOL! There's a bird taking a bath in the lake that is currently occupying my driveway (it happens any time it rains, which is a lot) and Lobo (my cat) is trying to stalk it through the closed window.

I'm not a big fan of sweets myself and when I eat veggies, to me, it's like a breath of fresh air in my mouth if that makes sense lol. Ahaha, all I eat is chicken quesadillas. I live down in the south so Mexican food is like every dinner Smiley

Lobo sounds adorable. My cats try to do that but they're too fat and lazy. Kid you not they wait for the raccoons to catch their food then they get their butt up and eat.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:42 pm »

Lobo is adorable. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old. I rescued him when he was a kitten. He was the runt of the litter (he's a Maine Coon who weighs 12 pounds - big for a cat but small for his breed) and the breeders were going to flush him down the toilet because they were afraid he wouldn't sell. So, I stole him and was rewarded by him growing up to the Best Cat Ever.

Right now I'm getting ready to go curl up with my cat and read a bit before trying to get some sleep.

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: April 26, 2011, 12:07:51 am »

@Caffein,a Maine Coon? I've always wanted one! Lol. I think my old cat used to be one,but I'm not sure. I own a little fat one myself,and he's also the runt. I am still trying to teach him to give me little 'kisses',and so far..I'm failing. Lol. I am currently trying to get warm and decide if I should just go to sleep..considering I still haven't taken a shower and need to..my feet are freezing and I am so tired but I just woke up a while ago. {Long long day..haha..I take cat naps every now and then...}

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: