Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:24:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194270 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: April 27, 2011, 02:07:00 am »

Excited to find out whether I'm having a boy or girl. Find out technically today. Tongue

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: April 27, 2011, 07:18:11 am »

Lobo is adorable. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old. I rescued him when he was a kitten. He was the runt of the litter (he's a Maine Coon who weighs 12 pounds - big for a cat but small for his breed) and the breeders were going to flush him down the toilet because they were afraid he wouldn't sell. So, I stole him and was rewarded by him growing up to the Best Cat Ever.

Right now I'm getting ready to go curl up with my cat and read a bit before trying to get some sleep.

Oh, that's so cruel!!! Flush a pour kitty? So unthinkable. I owned a Maine Coon before. They're beautiful. Unfortunately mine died before he was a year old 'cause he lived outside so he tended to fight with the raccoons and opossums.

Excited to find out whether I'm having a boy or girl. Find out technically today. Tongue

I'm excited for you, Bubbles Smiley
MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: April 27, 2011, 11:08:35 am »

I'm having a girl! Cheesy

Going out to lunch with my fiance soon. Smiley

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: April 27, 2011, 11:57:16 am »

I'm having a girl! Cheesy

Going out to lunch with my fiance soon. Smiley

Aww, congrats!!! You'll have a little girl to spoil Smiley
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: April 27, 2011, 10:00:50 pm »

Aww,congrats Bubbles! I bet your excited.  YAY

I'm smacking on some chicken alfredo..and OH MY GOSH....I am close to Heaven! Lolz. Currently waiting my results for the contest I entered...I'm hoping I'll win...haha..pretty nervous.  huh

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: April 28, 2011, 11:43:27 am »

Ahh, S.A.M., I love chicken alfredo, it's delicious. Very filling, too. I can never finish a plate of it lol. Hope you win, too Smiley

Currently, have a pounding headache. I woke up at 10:30 this morning. Kinda shocked I slept over ten hours. My niece's screaming woke me up way before I was ready to get up. Wouldn't it just be my luck to get what everyone else in the household had last week? Lol.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:29 pm »

Thank You Fate. Smiley So far..no results,but I'm sure I didn't win this time...sad face,haha.

Dang Fate, I wish you good luck with that. And don't worry sometimes I sleep longer than 10 hours..lol,our bodies are just getting the rest they need. Smiley And I understand how you feel...I hate getting woken up early as well. Well...early to me anyways. Tongue

Jamming heavily to music,and just found out I can adopt a puppy on the Sims 2..lol. That's cool..also thinking about getting a new expansion pack. {I am addicted..I know! Eeek!}

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: April 28, 2011, 10:56:27 pm »

I am very excited! Cheesy

Working on fingers for babies, I'm sick of those damn little flipper looking things.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: April 28, 2011, 11:34:40 pm »

Lol, Bubbles. Good luck ^^

I'm about to fall asleep sitting up. I just uploaded a few sims to The Sim Supply Queue. I'll upload one of them here if I don't fall asleep first Smiley

EDIT: I just uploaded her. OMG, I figured out how to link on the Insimenator, too. I can't tell you how overjoyed I am over this. It's been driving me insane since like post 50! I simply copied and pasted from TSS and what do you know, same concept!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:41:07 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: April 29, 2011, 01:22:04 am »

Haha @ Bubbles..I understand,their little webbed fingers annoy me as well, I really wonder what Maxis was on when they made sims. XD

Currently watching sports on tv and snacking on some food. I realize I accidently just woke up,and it is now early in the morning...sorry simmers! Lol. But on different news, I just found out that my uncle,his wife,and two children were just in a very small fender bender..they are alright,but my aunt just had a baby 5 months ago,and she was in the car at the time. :/

@Fate, Congratulations! She looks like a really really nice sim..sort of an antique sim,lol. I love the name you chose for her,she looks really good!

MissBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: April 29, 2011, 02:08:58 am »

Which is exactly why they are getting actual fingers. XD

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: April 29, 2011, 04:29:47 am »

Currently watching this & loling very loudly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3trKC2WSAtE

Freezing my butt off right now and craving some caffeine......aaaaaaah!

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: April 29, 2011, 06:37:54 am »

@S.A.M. I hope your aunt will be okay Smiley And thank you for complimenting my sim. I actually worked the hardest and longest on her. She's definitely my fave sim of all time.

I just finished my paper. I'm about to go get new photoshop so more CC Smiley
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: April 29, 2011, 06:56:37 am »

Thank You very much Fate. My uncle said it was very minor,but it still uspets me. A lot of history has been unfortunate with car accidents. Cry

You're welcome,she looks like a load of work had to be done. Lol. All of my sims just look the same,so I congratulate you once more. Smiley

Getting ready to leave,taking my computer with me this time again. Definitely DYING for a cookie..about to see if I can get one lol. Wish me luck...

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: April 30, 2011, 12:08:50 pm »

Thank You very much Fate. My uncle said it was very minor,but it still uspets me. A lot of history has been unfortunate with car accidents. Cry

You're welcome,she looks like a load of work had to be done. Lol. All of my sims just look the same,so I congratulate you once more. Smiley

Getting ready to leave,taking my computer with me this time again. Definitely DYING for a cookie..about to see if I can get one lol. Wish me luck...

I understand. Every time someone in my family gets in an accident, it still upsets me no matter how minor the injuries were.

*crossing fingers* Hope you get that cookie Smiley

I'm watching Young Frankenstein, I mean *Fronkensteen* lol movie joke. Anyone else ever seen it? It has Madeleine Kahn, Gene Wilder, and Mel Brooks in it.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: