Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:28:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194806 times)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: April 30, 2011, 12:30:04 pm »

Mel Brooks was in it? I thought he directed it, guess I wasn't paying attention. Tongue

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1906 on: April 30, 2011, 12:39:37 pm »

Building a new hospital. 6x6 lot instead of 5x4. Gonna be quite humongous, and my computer will complain a lot when playing it fully furnished, but I already like the outlay (what is done of it, anyway) better than the previous edition.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: April 30, 2011, 12:47:37 pm »

Looking for something to do today...I am extremely bored,and have done anything you can imagine...except become a ninja...yes a ninja...that would be nice. XD

But I still can't stop thinking about my uncle and step-aunt, I know it's done and over with..but all this talk of accidents happening is really bringing me down. :/

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1908 on: May 02, 2011, 12:39:22 pm »

Adding a specialized C-section/surgery room with a NICU prep to my hospital, for the second time. Stupid computer decided to freeze in the middle of saving the game, so nothing I'd done was saved... Sad
Looks like it's turning out good, though Cheesy

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: May 02, 2011, 02:03:53 pm »

Playing the sims 2...my sims live in an apartment,they are so cute. I just turned on the Sound Effects..and oddly enough,it makes the game funner. Haha. I always turned the sound off and listened to music,but it makes things seem more realistic while playing.

MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: May 02, 2011, 08:20:13 pm »

Currently working on some mood icons with my selfsim for my Dreamwidth... Now, to find a cute outfit...

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: May 03, 2011, 11:59:17 am »

Glad college is almost out but still have to take summer courses Sad

I almost ate my dog's treat a moment ago. I was downloading to my hearts content and almost shoved the treat in my mouth. Wow, was she mad. Now she keeps shooting glares at me. Yeah, like I wanted to eat your nasty treats, evil dog.

Gonna finish my Xena marathon after my niece gets back from getting her haircut. On a side note, why do people get their toddler's hair professionally cut??? It really makes no sense to me. I got my hair trimmed by my dad until I was 10.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: May 03, 2011, 02:29:21 pm »

Aww, Fate..don't worry. Summer never lasts long anyways..and lol, I know what you mean. I do that all the time. I mean...not exactly that,lol,but it happens to me too. XD

Currently on my lunch break,finished a cup of noodles and some grilled cheese sandwhiches. Totally full..and currently browing for some CC and game mods. Wink

I know what you mean Fate..my mom was the same way. My grand-daddy was a professional hair cutter,but never took her in his shop,or any shop for that matter. My aunt used to doll up my cousin when she was like 2 years old,always painting her nails and shizz....it annoys me.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1913 on: May 03, 2011, 03:28:09 pm »

Eating (home-made) fish/vegetable soup while testing some sims stuff I just made.

My site:

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: May 08, 2011, 12:09:06 am »

Currently on a quick business trip...not having any fun WHATSOEVER,please pray for me?

Ugh..My back hurts, I'm freezing cold,and I am being harrassed right now..this is a great weekend!

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: May 08, 2011, 07:52:27 pm »

It only gets better: tomorrow is Monday!

The weekend hasn't been so great to me either. My Jeep has been sitting in the driveway since Friday with a busted starter. Wanted to replace it this weekend, but it hasn't stopped raining long enough to do so. Supposed to keep up for the first half of the week too. Fun.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: May 08, 2011, 09:12:49 pm »

Holy crap, Jenna...you own a jeep? If it's black..I swear I have to take a spin in it. XD

Things are kind of getting better..I have to get up early in the morning to go do a few important things. Next week I can finally leave and return home,but so far...things have been going REALLY slow. :/ Blah... Embarrassed

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1917 on: May 09, 2011, 10:32:20 am »

Compressing and cleaning up my folder with Piggis-sims recolors. It used to be between 1.6 and 1.8 GB, and now it's around 640 MB! Can't believe I didn't even think of doing it before...
Still got over 750 folders to chunk together, though...  shocked
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:57:36 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: May 09, 2011, 02:59:52 pm »

Holy crap, Jenna...you own a jeep? If it's black..I swear I have to take a spin in it. XD

Nah, it's red. Or sort of red; hasn't had a paint job since 1989 I think. Hah!

Right now? Waiting for my hair to dry. Terribly, terribly exciting I tell you.   

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: May 09, 2011, 05:36:19 pm »

I'm six with a sinus infection and for the first time in six and a half hours I'm sitting up. I feel terrible and worse I still have three finals Sad
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: