Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:22:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194616 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: May 09, 2011, 08:11:04 pm »

Aww Fate, I wish you the best of luck,and a speedy recovery! It won't last too long Smiley

Currently resting my back..it is in so much agony. Also waiting for my food to get done so I can return to what I was doing..having a great week so far, I think when I get back home it'll suck so much more than this trip itself Cry

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: May 09, 2011, 09:56:13 pm »

Aw, get well, Fated.

Sam, I do hope your back feels better. Take of that. You don't want to mess around when it comes to back problems.

Me, I'm currently eating (or trying to summon the energy to eat) dinner while trying to figure out how to put my shattered brain back together after an amazingly long and busy day at work. Left home at 6:15 am and got home at close to 8 pm.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: May 09, 2011, 11:40:12 pm »

Thank you Caffeine...I know what the problem is,and so far,it's actually feeling a little bit better. But I've been crying lately and my damn eyelids hurt..haha My stomach is growling,but yet I just ate dinner..I have no idea what's goin on with my body..bahaha.

EDIT:I am currently STUCK with my sick cousin..this is great! I'm finally going home from this trip,but now I'm probably going to get sick...ugh! Oh well,at least this week hasn't been a complete loss :/
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:12:45 am by S.A.M. » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1923 on: May 12, 2011, 08:31:59 am »

Singing (to the player on my computer), while celebrating I passed my exam Rock

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1924 on: May 12, 2011, 05:00:09 pm »

Congratulations Theraven!  I am currently still sorting all this stuff in my dl's .   I wish sims could handle what my machine can, so unfair having to remove things I took so much time collecting in the first place Cheesy

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: May 12, 2011, 07:16:02 pm »

Congratulations Theraven! I bet you're stoked!

Feeling a LOT better..got quite a bit accomplished today,and plan on taking a quick break tonight..gonna be awezzzzome...

Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: May 13, 2011, 11:17:46 pm »

Listening to the Gorillaz' latest album.

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
MissBubbles

RAWR! :>

View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: May 14, 2011, 12:09:48 am »

Bored out of my brains, bedridden, and being overfed by my fiance's boyfriend. Tongue

All you have to do is swat me with a roll of newspaper and I\'ll behave.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: May 14, 2011, 12:52:15 am »

Agreed..I'm bored as well. I've killed two spiders within the last three hours,so I'm gonna look more into that..ha. I don't know..staying bored out of my mind. Tongue I plan on cooking up a story or two,to keep me busy..

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: May 15, 2011, 01:42:58 pm »

Mesh conversions at the moment. I'm still waiting for Bodyshop to load. I'm 100% sure I messed up on the conversion but surprisingly I'm okay with it. I'm just happy that I followed through for once. I did become very disheartened in the beginning of making hair meshes about a year ago but Lidiqnata encouraged me not to give up and I'm still fighting the good fight. I've decided that clothing meshes are probably better for me.

The sinus infection is still horrid. The actual infection, my mother the nurse, believes is behind my ears. None of the over-the-counter medicine is working so I'm going to the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday just depends how things work out. Another thing is if I missed eating for two days while I was sick then why in the heck did I gain weight? Ugh, just my luck lol I don't eat I gain weight, I eat terrible food that raises my cholesterol I lose weight. This day in age, no one wins health-wise.

My dad is running one of those concrete mixers and oh my God, it is SUPER annoying. He lent his quiet one to a friend now my poor ears are paying the price. On a side note, this is reason to be cheery today. The cat just ran through the wet concrete XD. I love that cat haha.

Currently, like I said, waiting for Bodyshop to load. If the age conversion mesh works which I'm sure it won't (as my genius self used the recolor package instead of the mesh package to save to the downloads folder), I'll post pics later in my picture thread.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: May 15, 2011, 02:57:54 pm »

Aww Fate, I'm sure everything will be ok. Sickness doesn't last too long,it'll be over before you know it. Smiley I wish you a speedy recovery,and that you'll be back on your feet in now time! Smiley

Currently deciding on what I should eat...lol. I want grilled cheese and chicken {I think I'm getting infected by the sims Cheesy} I plan on going outside and spending time with my cat...my furry fat boy needs loving,ha. Yesterday I did some yard work...which then turned into a giant water hose fight..XD

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: May 15, 2011, 09:22:25 pm »

Well, no shock, the mesh was a failure but not for the reasons I though. I never saved it in Milkshape which I kept up and could've corrected the problem but oh well lol now I know I have the patience for it Smiley

Thanks, Sam. I'm starting to feel better ^^ Haha, I think the same way - grilled cheese after playing the sims.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: May 15, 2011, 11:12:57 pm »

Good...see? Sickness is just a little infection..it won't last forever...Smiley

Just been chilliing...I haven't played the Sims in forever...I'm waiting on a few people to call me back..not much is going on at the moment.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:22:05 am by S.A.M. » Logged

Crownvic

View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: May 22, 2011, 04:09:25 am »

Im contemplating why im not sleeping considering i have work in 6 hours
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1934 on: May 23, 2011, 02:16:35 pm »

I am currently fighting off a headache, road construction outside is amazingly inside sounding today lol.  Nothing like a chainsaw at 7am underneath your window Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: