Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:16:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194125 times)
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: June 06, 2011, 09:55:46 am »

I've started back at college today in summer classes (ugh!!!). Both of my professors were dingbats and told all their students "woops, both the bookstore and our original syllabus were wrong! Now go get another book and not be able to get your money fully refunded for the other books you purchased."  Headwall Are they trying to kill me?! This is the first day of the summer semester. Everyone's going to be in the bookstore and they'll be a line almost a mile long. Why?! Ugh, on top of that, I won't be able to work-out anymore as it seems I'll be babysitting my niece during the semester, too.

Sorry for the rant, I just had to let it out before I murdered my laptop (my falling apart, lousy laptop). Murder for this abused thing might be charity on the other hand lol Club
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: June 06, 2011, 02:54:55 pm »

Currently being bombarded...my boss' sister is bringing her two daughters around here..and they are for some reason FASCINATED with me...GOSH! I really don't know what is so intruiging about me..but it's annoying me so badly..gaah. One thing goes right,but then it's something else. Geez...

But,hopefully tonight I'll be able to get my pre-check. It turns out I'm getting paid twice this week..YEEEESSSS! Lol.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: June 09, 2011, 03:41:42 pm »

I was just told by a neighbor that the well that we get our water from is busted... great  Sad Then again, if it can't be fixed before next week... Zordac!!!! How about a weekend get away??  Grin

Live Laugh Love
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: June 09, 2011, 10:38:06 pm »

I'm watching Dog the Bounty Hunter because it's the only thing that eases my pain right now. I'm going through a pretty tough time right now, guys. I would appreciate if anyone could say a prayer for me to make it through this agony right now.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: June 10, 2011, 02:27:05 pm »

@Fate, I agree with you. I missed work today because a lot of drama,and this computer is my escape. *Sighs*

I'll pray for you,apparently drama just LOVES to escalate throughout families...ugh....

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: June 10, 2011, 07:20:41 pm »

I'll pray for you,apparently drama just LOVES to escalate throughout families...ugh....

Couldn't agree more, S.A.M.! I'm sorry about work. I hope the drama in your life goes away.

Sounds juvenile, but why can't everyone play nice with each other? Aggression doesn't need to be 24/7!
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: June 10, 2011, 10:15:24 pm »

@Fate, Thank You SO much. Currently,everything's going a little better..but things are still upside down. I just want to leave home for a while..blah!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1972 on: June 12, 2011, 02:54:04 am »

Why is it so extremely hard to write a chapter even when I know exactly what I want to be in it?

*sigh*

Weekend breakfast: coconut pancakes (was already in the kitchen, making lunch for the next few weeks, so why not?)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 04:46:58 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: June 12, 2011, 04:54:13 am »

Currently awake..and shouldn't be. Gotta stomach ache and don't see this getting better...but oh well, I guess the positive is I have another week until I get to go home...and today my boss has a nice surprise for me.

Either way..I'm sure I'm about to die from hypothermia, I can't feel my feet..and I shouldn't be eating ice cream at this time,especially. Cry

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1974 on: June 14, 2011, 02:02:26 pm »

I am currently lost under subfolders of story ideas and no motivation to complete anything.  I'm enjoying all the ideas atleast just wish it were easier to share them with everyone here or wherever. Cheesy

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: June 14, 2011, 08:14:59 pm »

Currently sitting here...wondering what to do. Gaah...just when I thought I was doing fine,it all comes tumblring down again..and I hate the drama. I just want to move away for a few years and then see if me being gone helps a little..*Sigh*

But I guess something that is making me happy would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhq0KxHSwHI&feature=related

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1976 on: June 17, 2011, 12:38:50 am »

Poking people with a giant pickle on SecondLife...  Evil

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: June 17, 2011, 01:13:33 am »

It's very early in the morning..and I need some sleep..but yet, I just can't do it. I don't know why...I haven't been able to stop thinking about my Brother..I've been looking at all his old pictures..and it's just too hard..I can't do it. I've been talking to a friend of mine,but she isn't really helping...geez..I wish someone online would be willing to talk. :"(

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: June 18, 2011, 02:50:06 pm »

Watching my son sound out words for himself in an Archie comic book, holding a pregnant kitty who also has a cold and sounds like a squeaky toy when she sneezes while trying to stay awake during the Disney version of Hunchback of Notre Dame... All while dreading a phone call from ANY of my in-laws cracking crappy jokes about me being a year older and a decade more grey in the hair. All I have to say to them is: STUFF IT, if you can't be nice to me on this ONE DAY A YEAR, I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU... Sorry, it's been a s**t day and we're outta toilet paper.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: June 18, 2011, 04:12:16 pm »

I'm glad your son reading! Does he like the Archie comics?

Hunchback of Notre Dame is awesome! I grew up watching the Disney version which was like a whole another story because the book version ends nothing like that and kinda makes me want to cry when I think about it.

Those in-laws need to have their eyes inspected. From what I've seen from your posts, you're a strong, kind-hearted person Wink

I'm currently watching Dog the Bounty Hunter with my three year-old niece. I'm teaching her about bad guys lol She thought the cops were the bad guys cause she was always trying to take off her seat belt and her mom and I would tell her the cops would take her to jail if she didn't keep it on. So now when we see a cop she's like "everyone make sure you have your seat belts on!!!" Which is good because I don't get in the car with anyone who doesn't wear a seat belt.
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: