Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:30:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1210759 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: June 20, 2011, 03:55:14 pm »

Listening to the radio and thinking of what to eat for dinner....

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 20, 2011, 03:58:40 pm »

Attempting to do homework and severely bored. I ate Taco Bell earlier for the first time in like months. When I got back home like fifteen minutes ago all my sister could do was whine about no more Mortal Kombat for her daughter who apparently socked her other aunt and grandmother then yelled "Mortal Kombat!" and ran off. I'm so proud  Grin
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1997 on: June 20, 2011, 04:18:23 pm »

Hahaha that's hilarious fetedicewolf!

Vacationing some sims, I minimized. Haha.

Find me on moonlight <3
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 20, 2011, 10:49:36 pm »

Currently stewing. My parents have now decided instead of a waterpark, we can go to a stupid, filthy, crime-infested beach. Oh, yeah what a dream. It's so stupid to go to a place that is just as crime-infested as the major city we live nearby. I'm just going to stay at home instead of going. It's stupid and annoying and I sound monumentally mature right now lol. I'm just so angry. I go out of my way to pay for all these little expenses and then they drop the bomb on me by saying "By the way we just now changed our mind. Oh, you spend over $80 in expenses already and fell behind in summer school? Oh, well!" On top of that they both want to go on a day when I have TONS of homework due in my class. Considering both my mom and I are taking the same class together, you'd think she'd chose a day more wiser because she's done less homework than I.

Of course, clean-freak, perfectionist dad is making my life hell. Instead of getting in all of my homework due Wednesday (when we take the trip) tomorrow, he says the house has to be spotless before we leave. He's such a control freak I swear! If I had a job that paid well, I'd be living on my own. Gah! Y'know what really aggravates me though? He wants to whine and complain about the house when I'm the only one who does stuff about it on top of looking after my niece and taking care of all of the animals. Sorry, I have a job and full-time school during the day, too. I'm not freaking Wonder Woman.

Sorry, had to vent.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: June 20, 2011, 10:55:48 pm »

Awww Fate, I'm sorry. I'll pray for you,although I'm sure everything'll be ok,in due time. Smiley

Things are pretty alright, I guess. I finally get to come home early,but now my boss is asking me to work an extra eight hours on the weekend..this shall be fun! Gaaaaah!!! And I'm not going to be able to go on this trip to California next month...so nothing special about my summer. It's literally the same like any other day. On top of that,a lot of my friends are not speaking to me at the moment..and I REALLY don't know why! I've been spending a little more time at work lately,but I've apologized for that...and still,they don't care. I guess I might as well just move on anyways, I finally meet some new people,and they turn out to be jerks. Oh well. No surprise there I guess.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2000 on: June 21, 2011, 01:09:39 am »

Funny, fatedicewolf; sounds like the beach down the road from my dad's house!

Nursing my infected leg. Only a few more hours until I go to the doctor (I'll probably throw up on him when he draws blood and gives me an injection) to see if my cat-mauled leg is infected. It is, I can tell you that. A left leg should never be bigger than a right leg. Either way my stomach is churning.

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2001 on: June 21, 2011, 03:48:52 pm »

LFB pictures... Still.
And wondering whether the "Total time logged in" refers to last time I logged off, or if it's the total. Could be any, but I kind of hope it's the total from the day I signed up, as it says 69 days & 40 minutes... Maybe I do spend a little too much time with my computer...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 21, 2011, 03:50:38 pm »

Aww feel better Katie & Hug2 to you too Fate.

So far I'm enjoying a very quiet birthday morning which is good because I have an enormous unexplained pain in my right side. Funny I didn't have it when I went to the doc yesterday for a check up.  Now when the doc is 90 miles & and a (hard to squeeze in) appointment away it pops up demanding attention. Life's funny like that sometimes.

Got surprised with a brand new mouse last night—the nice computer kind not the eek!-run-for-your-life kind Grin so I am one happy camper today. Yay me YAY!

Sims by Dasi:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2003 on: June 21, 2011, 04:33:42 pm »

It refers to the total since the site was resurected... Or so I thought... Mine seems low, I don't know how that works...
Thanks DaSpecial1!

I went to an Emergency Room nearby today (because we needed urgent care but the only one around is NASTY and not a real doctor...) and The receptionist said that I probably don't need to see a doctor about my leg, she thinks the mysterious lump (inside of a cat bite area) is just scar tissue and that it's only swollen because I touched it and that also lead to the bruising. She also said that if it were infected it would be redder, more swollen, more painful, puss-filled, and I would have a fever. Som apparently, it's all good for now.

Good thing you didn't get a real live mouse for a present O.O
DaSpecial1, I hope you're okay!
It's your birthday!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:39:14 pm by Katie » Logged

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2004 on: June 23, 2011, 09:21:17 am »

Boneassigning several accessory meshes (the ECMO/tube/whatever - made them almost a year ago, so thought it was really about time to do something about them...)

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 23, 2011, 08:45:15 pm »

Katie, I'm the OFAA for our company, so if you don't mind some advice, I can help. Keep in mind, I am by no means a doctor, but these are things I look for when at work and one of my brilliant engineers gets hurt.

Infection doesn't always bring immediate fever and your symptoms could definitely be signs of a beginning infection. If you have any red lines radiating out of injury, then it is definitely infected and you need to get a doctor's help asap.

What you can do yourself is this:wash your hands well, including under your fingernails, and put on a clean pair of examination gloves if you have them. If not, don't sweat it, just make sure you don't touch anything not clean and sterile or you'll have to wash your hands again. Next, you'll want to clean it, but you'll need to be careful, and gentle. You'll see a lot books or website recommend using alcohol, but this can cause further irritation and I don't like using it if I don't have to. It also stings like a bugger.  Good, old fashioned liquid handsoap and water, or even saline, will do the trick. What you want to do is carefully wash any foreign matter and pus from the wound. Don't scrub. Use gentle, circular motions moving away from edge of the injury. You could even just pour water over it instead (or even after). Cover it with a clean, sterile gauze or bandage. If you have any antiseptic ointment, you can feel free to put some on the bandage before applying it to your leg.

Make sure to check it daily. If it needs to be cleaned, clean it and definitely change the bandages regardless.

If it doesn't get better, see a doctor. If any receptionist tries to tell you it's not necessary, insist. It's your right.

@ Theraven: it refers to the total time you've been logged in. If you had to re-log in for whatever reason, it starts counting from zero.

Right now, I'm getting ready to make chicken meatloaf and I'm enjoying a much deserved beer.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:06:06 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: June 24, 2011, 02:31:56 am »

Ooh Chicken! Caffein...some people just have all the luck. Lol.

Currently in a peaceful mood,FINALLY! I went shopping yesterday (every woman's dream right? lol) and now I'm debating on whether or not I should get a piercing...it sounds over-rated but I want one so badly. I can't decide on how many I want,where I want them,etc...I'm not sure. Although I should be in bed right now, I have a long weekend ahead of me.

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 24, 2011, 01:24:34 pm »

Currently contemplating doing my homework while watching my Dad and Pops (my neighbor who's like family) sit around and talk. My dog's waiting in front of the TV for me to put on a movie. Lol I've never had a dog really watch TV before. She won't pay attention to anything but the martial arts movies which has me a little worried (she's going to go kung fu on me jk).

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 29, 2011, 12:35:08 pm »

Currently finishing up a research paper on Alexandre Dumas fils' Camille. It's awesome. It inspired the Moulin Rouge film. I'm in a somewhat decent mood despite all the yelling and screaming around me. Last night I beat my dad and his friend at darts. They calculated my average and realized that I hit an average of 48.976 when shooting darts on each turn. I was certainly happy to hit that Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2009 on: June 29, 2011, 12:45:08 pm »

Watching "Tangled". Such a cute film Cheesy

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: