Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:33:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194648 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2490 on: August 29, 2011, 01:04:45 am »

Cuddling with my nephews. It's 2am here, but they share a room and the baby was crying and woke Clay up. Thankfully, neither of my nieces (have I mentioned it's a babysitting sleepover?) woke up, they're still sleeping down the hall.

Find me on moonlight <3
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: August 29, 2011, 01:20:09 am »

About to upload picture of myself real quick, well...if I should anyways?

also waiting to see if I'm going to be by myself in the next few minutes...my friend is going to sleep soon I think, which is way early for her Sad

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2492 on: August 29, 2011, 01:58:19 am »

You should, Smiley

Trying to make grilled cheese without burning it, because I don't want the fire alarm to go off... :I

My nephew Clay is too cute. Too. Freakin'. Cute. Cuuuute. Hahaha. He's sitting at the table in his pajamas, singing along to I Will Find My Way or whatever from Aladdin.  It's very cute.

Find me on moonlight <3
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: August 29, 2011, 07:44:20 pm »

Currently just became a little disappointed. I checked my RPG (the one I'm thinking about deleting) and I see I finally get a message, two of them...so I read them both, and one user asks me 'can I reserve this girl' and then in the second message they put:"wait! nevermind!"..
so yeah...I wasted a lot of bull**** time!!

sitting here, wishing I had eggs to eat and grilled cheese..

HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2494 on: August 29, 2011, 07:54:45 pm »

Going through some genetics to see what I don't use anymore and trying to find matches for other individuals that looked like they came in sets. Might download some of ZombieJill's eyes since I have a couple of them...let's just see how the rest of the day plays out.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: August 29, 2011, 08:09:55 pm »

Currently talking to the most amazing anon in the entire universe..I love them so much!!  YAY

sitting here..doing nothing, otherwise

zammy

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: August 30, 2011, 06:44:41 pm »

Looking for icons for my Skype picture and remembering when they were a huge thing when I was in middle school XD

Also, getting ready for my first day of college tomorrow. Oh boy. Must practice a pop piece for vocal auditions and I don't know which one I'm choosing, along with not knowing any classical pieces since I've never really had formal vocal training... Haha, wish me luck.

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: August 30, 2011, 07:06:26 pm »

Currently just finished off a little bit of dinner..can't wait for tomorrow to get here!!

also sitting here......actually a little sad, aside from excited

HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2498 on: August 30, 2011, 07:56:38 pm »

Just finished re-routing a few different electronics on my entertainment center which was a pain. Had a shelf installed above the TV which helps some cuz I had the DirecTV reciever and fan up there...I was asking for trouble... Worried

Now just relaxing and enjoying the evening. Thinking about playing TS2 or CS:S.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: August 30, 2011, 08:12:16 pm »

Currently trying to edit more vampire pictures of one of my crushes...haha Wink

also being an anon for somebody at the moment, and waiting for my precious anon(s) to come back..but they never will tonight..so, I don't know what I'm waiting for

HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2500 on: August 31, 2011, 07:06:59 am »

Bouncing between GameBanana.com and here just because. Also ranting over on the former how people can't seem to come up with quality work lately. It shows how people are lazy when they submit 3-4 skins per day when good quality skins take days to weeks to work on. I mean, someones posts a WiP (work in progress) and then posts the "completed" thing  the very same day...god its terrible...and I'm one to enjoy decent-looking submissions in my CS:S rather that look at eyesores of default weapons...to get a picture of what I'm talking about, click this link: http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/games/2
The problem I have is with the user "Pablo7017". He seems to not care about any criticism, good or bad and continually releases sub-par or very poor quality work. Sorry about the rant, I just had to get it out of my system.

Upcoming Projects:
None

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: August 31, 2011, 03:47:04 pm »

What exactly is GameBanana for? Some type of RPG?

Currently, I've watching cartoons on Netflix. Yes, I'm 20 years old and still watch cartoons. On a side note, anyone notice that Rosesims took down their free hairs (a few are still up but most have "Coming soon...") I wonder if they can be found on that Taobao auction thingy.
Vampire Lion

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: August 31, 2011, 04:43:39 pm »

Waiting for six o clock to get here..I thought it was already five, but it's just four Cry

daaaaaaaamn time is goin by so slowly..

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: August 31, 2011, 05:08:34 pm »

Waiting for six o clock to get here..I thought it was already five, but it's just four Cry

daaaaaaaamn time is goin by so slowly..

I know what you mean.

I forgot to mention that I finally got new cats as a belated birthday present to myself on Monday. They're so cute. One's black and named Ciara and her sister is a Calico with a brindle coloring (I've only seen two calicos like this in my entire life) and I named her Bridie. I'm very excited over the new kittens as every kitten I've had on the is property for the past two years has died  Cry
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2504 on: August 31, 2011, 05:38:59 pm »

What exactly is GameBanana for? Some type of RPG?

GameBanana is a huge site for modding certain games and contains lots of options for customizing any game that is listed there. Most of them are FPS but some are RPG and others. Modding options go from skins, gui mods, sounds, maps, scripts (for editing certain aspects of a game), and sprays (sort of custom tags you spray in-game). I've been on there for awhile, filling my Counter-Strike: Source with new skins and stuff to make it look amazing and to my liking.

Upcoming Projects:
None

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: