Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:05:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194300 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: August 31, 2011, 06:00:59 pm »

Sounds really cool, HylianWolf. It must take a lot of creativity to do stuff there.
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2506 on: August 31, 2011, 06:27:17 pm »

Not really, all you need is PhotoShop to edit VTF files (they make up the textures for skins) and make something lackluster and you post it...that's what's been happening lately. People don't know how to make decent-looking knives, guns, etc...its sad cuz I have skins from highly respected compilers/modelers/skinners and people make stuff that look terrible compared to what I use. Most All of my skins have new animations and new models (save for player models, those have HQ/HD textures).

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
Vampire Lion
I specialize in all around awesomeness!

If you put God first, you'll never be last.

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: August 31, 2011, 06:47:47 pm »

Currently just finished off some chicken and fries, and still have delicious leftovers!  YAY  YAY

waiting for my anon to come back..if they ever will, that is Cry

also sitting here..editing more pictures, I made quite a few last night that some people enjoyed..so I'm thinking of making some more, but I'm not sure..

EDIT:

for the love of god I bought a calculator

not a damn bank vault

HOW DO I EVEN OPEN THIS S***

I DON’T F***** HAVE A SLEDGEHAMMER READILY AVAILABLE FOR MY USE

EDIT:

okay I am getting sick of this
i have a hammer in my hand

**** is about to go down
EDIT:

THIS IS WHY I F*****G DESPISE MATH
I HAVE TO GO THROUGH INDUSTRIAL **** JUST TO F*****G USE A DAMN CALCULATOR GOOD F*****G GOD

EDIT:
for god's sake I am returning this **** to future shop and they will f*****g open it
if they even attempt to insinuate that I stole it I will shove the receipt up their a**

customer service better f*****g service the customer

if I have to f*****g use power tools then I am obviously f*****g displeased

abd they better do it with a smile or the regional manager will be hearing a homily of profanities from myself
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:08:01 am by Vampire Lion » Logged

REMEMBER: Eat your school, stay in drugs, & don't do vegetables, okay?
Menaceman44

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2508 on: November 13, 2011, 04:55:21 pm »

Yeah, shouldn't they have removed it from the security box BEFORE you left the store?
I had this with a DS game once. They forgot to remove the magnetic security tab which sealed the box and I didn't notice until I got home. I had to prize it off with a butter knife.

Did you get it sorted in the end?

I have more creations and fixes available in my profile at MTS.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: November 23, 2011, 05:22:49 pm »

Wondering if I missed any cool drama in the year I was gone....
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: November 23, 2011, 07:07:04 pm »

On a site this size? Yeah, you missed drama. Was it cool? Depends on your perspective. For me it was filled with plenty of *headdesk* and *headwall* action.

Right now, I'm going even further out of my mind and wishing I had a clone so I could everything on my desk completed. Or more hours in a day.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: November 25, 2011, 02:26:39 pm »

^Sounds like a party. Me? I just pulled a nice save to my dignity by stopping myself from puking in public.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2512 on: November 26, 2011, 12:32:05 am »

Struggling with that calculator?

Lol!

Downloading stuff, like a bum Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2513 on: December 04, 2011, 09:10:11 am »

Photoshooting for LFB. Or trying to, anyway. And listening to music.

Had a weird dream last night. Can't remember all the details, but there was something about me being pregnant, big belly and everything. Then the water broke, and those who were with me had to get me into the car and drive to the hospital (location - from my mom's house to the hospital about one hour away). But before we got any further than a few hundred meters out of the garage, I couldn't hold back any longer, and the baby was born (surprisingly pain-free, by the way) in the front seat and with the car still driving, of all things. Tiny little boy, small and looking almost premature. Didn't scream or move at first, but with a bit of back-rubbing (the way you do it on kitties/puppies) the baby came to life. We started discussing a name for him and such. I woke up while we were still on the road to the hospital.

I rarely remember my dreams for more than five minutes, so I always find it a bit strange when I do, especially since it was so vivid. I sure hope it's not some kind of foretelling dream... I think not, as none of my dreams has ever come true. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:13:01 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: December 07, 2011, 10:51:32 am »

Those things are supposed to be removed before you get near the door, they aren't supposed to let them go out the door. Most cashiers have a tool at their stations to remove it but this is a busy season, I suppose. Hopefully, you didn't cram it up an uncomfortable orifice for causing you such aggravation though. I'm saying that because at this time of year and this economy, raising bail to get you out would be rather difficult.

As for what I'm doing? Trying to get the blood staunched from an over-excited/stimulated cat using her hind claws while climbing up my leg in an attempt to get away from her five offspring who are well past being weaned but just want to see if they can still try to get a free meal instead of eating their dry kitty food. The people who claimed four of them STILL haven't come to get them and the shed fur is getting deep...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:09:53 am by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: December 07, 2011, 05:50:55 pm »

Catching up with my best friend from elementary/middle school. Good times, with the conversation ranging from our prospective writing careers to heavy metal to vampires to school day stuff.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: March 13, 2012, 12:05:18 am »

*shakes the dust out of this old thread and watches a couple bodies fall out* Erm...*kicks them aside*

Anyways: currently just browsing Facebook and about to get in a quick round of Left 4 Dead. After that: probably studying for my midterm in my PharmTech course next week. 

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: March 13, 2012, 01:37:09 am »

Sorry about the corpses. Got a bit carried away with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 13, 2012, 04:26:36 pm »

WHAT have I told the two of you about making sure the bodies get a decent burial or at least thrown to Jenna's rats? We'll never get the stink out of the carpets and drapes now... Oh well, may as well redecorate!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2519 on: March 13, 2012, 10:08:31 pm »

Just downloaded 'Song of Skyrim' to my computer.  rolleyes

And finishing up a drawing.

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: