Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:03:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1208149 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: October 18, 2012, 10:27:30 pm »

Job hunting, because this laptop I'm using has me worried about how much longer it's gonna last. Still running fine as of right now.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:17 pm »

Proverbially sticking my tongue out at the cold, Autumn night by wrapping myself up in an afghan with nothing but my hands exposed so I can type and pausing in my rapid typing (writing ideas are coming in fast furious right now) to sip at some lovely hot chocolate.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: October 19, 2012, 07:25:47 pm »

Just got out of the shower about a half hour ago, so I'm waiting for my hair to dry.
edinfresno

View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: October 26, 2012, 11:26:00 am »

Kicking back after wrestling with the complexities of tweaking a new nVidia GTX series video card and working on a ton of new Sims 2 comic book style stories, again. Life is good! Me a happy camper! (Oh, and shout outs to Mooncat and Lucky Seven!)
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: October 26, 2012, 11:48:44 am »

Taking a break between sinkloads of dishes to check in here and then go have a stick of concentrated cancer, nothing new for me. BUT, I only have about two a day, which is awesome considering how long I've had this habit (35 years tweak a bell??) and how long I've been getting off of them totally. Young ones, never start!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2675 on: October 26, 2012, 12:02:49 pm »

Making/testing infant outfits, planning to do the rest of the pictures for an LFB chapter, and procrastrinating on a school assignment (luckily only 1500 words or thereabout, so something between 3-6 pages with the setup stuff).
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:25:43 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2676 on: October 26, 2012, 12:08:23 pm »

Fixing two meshes I made so their textures will work properly, and waiting to eat some soup.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: October 26, 2012, 10:06:11 pm »

Keeping a somewhat close eye on Hurricane Sandy, considering that it looks like the worst of it might pass uncomfortably close to where I am.

That, and writing away at my still-untitled book.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2678 on: October 29, 2012, 05:11:59 pm »

Watching the news... for everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy, please be safe. I am sending prayers and protective energies to you. Heart2

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:25 pm »

Watching the news... for everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy, please be safe. I am sending prayers and protective energies to you. Heart2

Thank you.....

And I once more luck out with a hurricane!

No power outages of any actual length aside from one that was just long enough to knock out the cable. Came right back on, though. To be honest, I was more annoyed at some of the superficial inconvienences like the bench in my front yard being blown over onto it's back and having to hunt for a channel that didn't pre-empt Jeopardy for Sandy coverage.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2680 on: October 31, 2012, 12:06:59 am »

Thank you.....

No power outages of any actual length aside from one that was just long enough to knock out the cable. Came right back on, though. To be honest, I was more annoyed at some of the superficial inconvienences like the bench in my front yard being blown over onto it's back and having to hunt for a channel that didn't pre-empt Jeopardy for Sandy coverage.

I am glad to hear that you were one of the fortunate ones! Hug2

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: November 02, 2012, 07:36:19 pm »

Thank you.....

I am glad to hear that you were one of the fortunate ones! Hug2

Thanks. At one point, it looked like the center was gonna come uncomfortably close to where I live.

Now I can't stop thinking about the less lucky ones.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2682 on: November 02, 2012, 08:15:52 pm »

Thanks. At one point, it looked like the center was gonna come uncomfortably close to where I live.

Good to know everything is alright.
Thankfully, the people I know over there are all alright.
Some power outage, and a little damage, but nothing major.

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2683 on: November 03, 2012, 01:54:51 am »

Good to know everything is alright.
Thankfully, the people I know over there are all alright.
Some power outage, and a little damage, but nothing major.

I have some dear friend in that area too, I am extremely thankful they're okay. But my heart aches for the less fortunate. Heart2

Today was a great day; Mom enjoyed her birthday dinner, I almost made her cry from the card I gave her, I had my weekly movie night, and I talked to my sis Michelle, and she's coming down on Monday. Smiley

Right now I'm blaring Bon Jovi in my ears... the perfect way to end today! Smiley

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2684 on: November 03, 2012, 01:51:15 pm »

Taking a break from making felt plush dolls, and preparing to set up my Etsy shop. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: