Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 10:59:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1212829 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2715 on: January 02, 2013, 10:03:20 pm »

Finding out that Ray Lewis is retiring from the NFL after the Ravens season is over. End of an era...
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2716 on: February 04, 2013, 05:50:31 pm »

Waiting for my tattoo artist to call me back to set up an appointment. Inkage! Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: February 04, 2013, 11:59:25 pm »

It's been a very, very long time since I have been here. I was just surfing the internet looking for any remaining Sims2 sites. I never did buy Sims3, just lost interest basically.
I'm taking a break from crocheting an afghan. In my time away from the Sims, I have made several quilts and far more afghans than I can count. I am also watching my silly puppy sleep.....he always sleeps on his back with his four feet in the air. He's a bit weird, like me  Grin
He is a cross between a Jack Russell and a Shih Tzu and is pretty much the energizer bunny in dog fur  Laugh
I had a beautiful American Cocker Spaniel, but he passed away in 2010. So now we have this new little guy called Jake and I am actually taking this break from crocheting because he is sleeping on the afghan I was trying to work on.

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2718 on: February 05, 2013, 12:26:17 am »

(bailey) Ha, gotta love dogs. Welcome back, btw.

I just finished doctoring my ears. Got them pierced for the second time today, and I forgot how much of a pain they were. tongue My first piercings were done when I was four, so, quite a while ago. x]

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: February 05, 2013, 09:58:14 pm »

I'm waiting for the cat of DOOM, Mortie, to jump down on my shoulder from her perch up near the ceiling. She's my cuddle bug, my teddy bear and my main hair dresser on most days. I'm also taking a break from packing things up because once we get the clear signal that we get the bank loan for the house we're looking at, we are OUTTA HERE! *fist pumps* Once she hits the ground from my shoulder, it will be the turn of her older sister, Rattles, to land on me and demand some attention. She's fully recovered from the wound that almost killed her two years ago and rules the house. Her odd-ball of a son, Ash, is sitting on my slippered feet and just daring me to wiggle a toe. He's my husband's spoiled little brat of a cat. (He's an odd-ball because he was born breech, with me serving as mid-wife, had to give a gentle pull to get him born, and while his mother and aunt, Rattles and Mortie, are tortoise shell, he's marked like a seal-point Siamese, complete with blue eyes.) I'm also listening to my son tell me all about Thomas the Tank Engine because right now, he's the hero of the week. Cheesy Yes, I still miss my Suzie and Magoo and they'll always be in my heart, as well as my Shih Tzu, but these three keep us entertained, to say the least!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: April 08, 2013, 07:54:52 pm »

Cleaning the dust off this thread since someone left it sitting on a back shelf in the garage for the last few months. I'll let someone else clean out all the old spider eggs and mummified mice and whatnot.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2721 on: April 09, 2013, 10:46:38 am »

Ew, no thanks.

Just fixed my hair, and let me tell you, it smells AWESOME.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2722 on: April 09, 2013, 11:32:57 am »

Huh. That spiser is remarkably big...

Anyway, I'm relaxing, rewriting the newest LFB chapter for the umpteenth time, downloading some stuff and not looking forward to tomorrow (3 day exam in analyzing medical studies/articles - and the teachers are exceptionally good at finding articles that are almost impossible to read Headwall - at least there isn't much reading/preparing for this one)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: April 09, 2013, 04:42:04 pm »

Being harassed by my sister for my computer... IT'S MINE I TELLS YA! MINE! Now I will have nothing to doooooo =_=

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2724 on: April 09, 2013, 07:09:29 pm »

I just traded the computer for the wii with my little sis YAY but she sucks at the game she wants to play Grin shocked huh
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: April 09, 2013, 09:37:26 pm »

Getting timesucked on imgur once again, and about to go get in some time with Borderlands 2. EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSIONS!

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2726 on: April 11, 2013, 01:13:33 am »

Explosions are fun The sims 2 unfortunately offers none, But there are fires. SET FIRE TO MORTIMER GOTH  YAY Rock
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: April 11, 2013, 01:34:54 am »

Well...currently I'm still feeling sheepish over the broken nose I gave myself the other night while sleepwalking. Oh and nursing the killer headache that comes along with it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2728 on: April 11, 2013, 01:46:28 am »

Ouch  shocked You must of hit it hard to break it
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2729 on: April 11, 2013, 01:38:55 pm »

@Joy, Ouch, that has got to hurt.

I have to keep doctoring my new piercings that I got two months ago, that refuse to stop being stupid.

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: