Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:20:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194212 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: August 17, 2013, 11:52:38 am »

Trying to wake up and wondering how I'm going to survive until I get my first cup of coffee. Stupid coffee pot is being slow today. Bleh.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2911 on: August 17, 2013, 01:05:37 pm »

Bashing a troll on simsecret Chainsaw

Other than that, feeling moody and a little sick. Just one of those days...
Was going to do some story pics, but *sigh* I just don't feel like doing anything. Probably about time to get to bed, methinks...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:26:11 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2912 on: August 18, 2013, 11:02:10 am »

I've been having a lot of those days lately, thank heavens I've got nothing to do right now... Been creating for sims a lot, and playing...

Anyways, right about now I'm loading up body shop to make my I'm Already There sims and Ava sims over a again, because the odds of me getting on that computer any time soon is... well, non-exsistant right now. So time to remake them and get on with the stories already! Lol

Find me on moonlight <3
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2913 on: August 19, 2013, 04:41:19 am »

What is simsecret's problem, also I found one about LFB
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: August 19, 2013, 07:38:46 am »

Probably just another creepy stalker-troll who can't get into his/her head that if you don't like a person's style/site/story/download/whatever, the easiest and smartest thing is to just stay away from there. No need to go all crazy about it. Too bad simsecret is filled up with that kind at the moment, as somewhere between 60 and 90% of the secrets are hate secrets every single week. I liked it better when the secrets were nicer and some were actually funny. Now they're mostly mean and ill-tempered, or even outright cruel. I still visit in the hope that things will get better, but so far things are heading in the opposite direction...

I was already in a mad mood that day, along with not feeling well. The reason I kinda blew up over it, is simply that if I'm not feeling well, my mood is bad. And if my mood is bad, I'm not an easy person to be around, and I tend to flare up much easier than under normal circumstances (when I'm usually calm as a breeze, although with my regular bad humor). If someone on top of that insists on pissing me off... Well, let's just say that I said what I meant and I'm not taking it back. If I had been in a better mood I probably would have rephrased some of it to something that meant the same but sounded perhaps a bit nicer. The part of my brain doing all the reprasing was on a holiday, unfortunately, and my fuse was shorter than a baby's nose hair (in search for a better comparison).

To my defence: They started it. And if they choose to be more anonymous than they already are behind a screen name, I'm not even going to feel sorry if it turns out they're a kid or a person with serious issues. If they feel it's alright to diss someone's stuff and hurt their feelings, then they have no reason to feel bothered when someone diss them back.

If they're only doing it to stir up trouble, and especially if they try again, I'll just warn ahead that I have now gone back to my regular calm and feeling somewhat fine mood, so it's really no use in trying, because I ain't gonna be bovvered...

Anyway, starting the first day back from school with a math test where one needs 100% to pass is not a good idea for a brain that needs at least a week to get to grips with the fact that school has started again. Hopefully I got through it, but my head was so cloudy I'm glad we were two people on the last part of the test.

The little stalker-troll above made my mood so bad I just didn't have any energy left to study for the test. Good thing I've already been through the same type of test a few times before (and boy, I'm glad it's the last one!), so I only needed a quick repetition this morning to remember it all. At least I now have a scrapegoat...

Oh yeah... *puts chainsaw back in weapon closet*
Turns out I didn't need it anyway. Although I'll keep the dynamite.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:48:20 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: August 23, 2013, 08:50:54 pm »

Wondering what I've got to do to get a shred of privacy around my house.
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: August 25, 2013, 02:51:09 pm »

@Stelio Kontos lock yourself in the bathroom

I downloading as usual.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2917 on: August 25, 2013, 06:19:57 pm »

Rethinking my life and future.

I spent an hour this morning sobbing (in the shower, so nobody would hear and say "what's wrong with you?") and I feel like crying more. My eyes are burning from it... I just don't know if I'm depressed or if its just that my fiance is acting like a total jerkface the entire time he's overseas...

I almost hope I'm depressed.

Sorry about that, but I honestly have nobody else to tell! I don't want people to hate my fiance over my problems. Tongue

Edit: I've also come to the conclusion, after visiting sim secret for the first time, that it is the sims version of the very poplar concept- post secret, which is an address in Maryland that you can send a postcard (or anything really) with your "biggest secret" on it and they take photos and compile books, they have a tumblr and a facebook, and they have a storefront where they display the stuff that is sent.  Take a look---> http://psarchives.tumblr.com

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2918 on: August 25, 2013, 06:25:34 pm »

Making a posebox  Grin

And considering going to bed. It's late, and an early start tomorrow...

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2919 on: August 25, 2013, 07:36:55 pm »

I'm coming at you with like 15 WCIFs later hahah brace yourselves.

Find me on moonlight <3
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2920 on: August 25, 2013, 08:35:25 pm »

Trying to decide what to do with the rest of the night.
Also considering getting a new laptop cause this one is pretty much done for.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: August 25, 2013, 10:06:08 pm »

Trying to decide what to do with the rest of the night.
Also considering getting a new laptop cause this one is pretty much done for.

That makes two of us with dying laptops.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: August 26, 2013, 11:54:46 am »

Taking a break from housework, pulled something lifting a garbage can.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2923 on: August 26, 2013, 03:24:26 pm »

I just won an auction, which is pretty exciting~

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!