Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:30:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194844 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: November 13, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »

Thank God it's not cancer. I am also having some serious health problems.  I've had cat scans, MRI's and some kind of nuclear imaging test. I've lost count of all the blood tests and all I know so far is that there is a problem with my pancreas. What the actual problem is, has not yet been diagnosed.
I've been bopping all over the net....so many Sims2 sites gone  Cry
Oh darn---the energizer bunny just woke up *sigh* It was so peaceful. GAH3

I stalk...... oh no, I mean I worship the Hack_Mastah, Squinge :worship:
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: November 14, 2013, 08:09:12 am »

I know what you mean about the frustration in finding things for Sims 2, I'm grateful that over the years I burned all of the original rar files onto disk, in case of computer crash or someone "accidentally" uninstalling my games. Right now, getting the kiddo ready for a day at school while he sings the Tigger song and quotes from Winnie the Pooh and trying to dodge the two kittens as they go to war over one catnip mouse, when they already have three out. (Siblings, they fight the worst.) I hope they find out what's going on with you and that you recover quick, don't like the thought of you being sick. The pancreas can be a finicky organ to deal with... Tongue

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: November 14, 2013, 07:22:56 pm »

LMAO. I am bopping all over the net, searching for game content. I used to just download anything and everything. Now I am much more finicky and add descriptive words to the files I am downloading.
I've gotten more anal in my downloads folder as well and everything is in a folder that describes it. Dining tables, sofas, etc.
All I'm really doing tho is just getting older and drinking tea. Oh and cuddling the little energizer bunny, who just happens to be quiet for the moment. (That won't last)

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: November 14, 2013, 09:26:47 pm »

I know how that goes, kids and pets just don't rest for long because there is too much to do and get into. I've done the same with my downloads folder, taking a leaf out of your book on that one. I've done quite a number of recolours on furniture and build mode stuff for my own game, I've gotten to be a real pain in the arse when it comes to the wood trim in the houses I build.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: November 14, 2013, 10:18:45 pm »

Running some DIY tech support for my laptop. Something something hard drive, something something amount of free space appears to be shrinking, I need to make myself an admin on it but none of the current admins can remember their passwords to facilitate me making myself an admin, etc. etc........
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: November 15, 2013, 01:20:45 pm »

Celebrating with a small glass of grape juice (I don't drink alcohol). It's been 1 year since I stopped biting my fingernails. I am 55 years old and I have bitten my nails my entire life. Now I understand the frustration of having a nail actually break. I am looking forward to having a manicure, but will wait until the nails are pretty much the same length.
It was not a conscious choice to stop biting, apparently a couple of new prescriptions sent calming messages to my brain. I didn't even know I had stopped biting my nails until one day I had an itch and scratched it. I wore fake nails for nearly 30 years, so it's taking a long time to grow out the damage.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3021 on: November 22, 2013, 09:27:59 pm »

Made some recolors, played some facebook games, and generally messing up my circadian rhythm as usual at this hour of the day.

And discovered I've been logged in at Insim for over 100 days total (100 days, 1 hours and 12 minutes, to be precise).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3022 on: November 22, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »

I've only been logged in for 16 days. Cheesy

Been working on christmas gifts (I'm handmaking a lot of them this year) and drawing~

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: November 24, 2013, 10:40:40 pm »

Clearing out my e-mail. Only 1180-ish messages left to see if relevant.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: November 25, 2013, 12:15:01 pm »

just realized it was Monday lol....my grandson has his 3rd basketball game tonight they are 2-0 so far hope they win again tonight...going to get ready and wait till my son picks me up...glad the games are inside it is soooo cold outside...

Update:  well just got home from my grandson's basketball game and it is now 3-0 wins...he is more of a defense player did a great job of blocking... next home game is on the 7th of next month will try and go to that one...so proud of him...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 08:28:51 pm by broomhilda » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3025 on: November 25, 2013, 02:15:48 pm »

Mom has taken over the TV, and insists on seeing every "find love via TV" related realityshow.
But she also insists on sharing a box of chocolate, so I'm not complaining (too much, anyway).

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3026 on: November 25, 2013, 02:36:23 pm »

Just posted a request to GoS in hopes that my (and many others) Saix and Demyx finally get they hair they desperately need. Also contemplating some Skyrim to take my mind off things.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
baileybop
Squinge Is My Mastah

View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: November 25, 2013, 08:23:56 pm »

I'm watching my wee dog sleeping. He's usually a bundle of energy so when he sleeps the house is so very quiet. He always sleeps on his back, dunno why. There's something so endearing about him when he sleeps. For some reason it makes me go all soft inside and I just wanna love him to bits, but I won't disturb him when he is sleeping. Any way when he wakes up he'll want cuddles and kisses so the wait is worth it.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3028 on: November 26, 2013, 07:02:15 pm »

Just had dinner, and now I'm doing absolutely nothing.

V exciting.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3029 on: November 26, 2013, 08:44:35 pm »

Preparing something... special... for the holidays  Wink

(but not saying what it is, in case things go to pieces with my planning again - I've got a white belt in procrastination. It should've been black already, but you know, that's how it goes...)

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: