Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:53:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194201 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3030 on: November 28, 2013, 12:58:16 am »

Hope it is ok to post this here...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...be safe and have fun...

EDIT: sorry about that it was about 1 am when I put that in here so was just getting off of my Sims2...I had Thanksgiving over at one of my son's place with his kids and wife and my oldest boy came with his daughter...had a blast...then my boys took me to Walmart for the Black Friday...spent an hour waiting in line for barbies and clothes for them... for 4 of my granddaughters...I am 52 and that was my first Black Friday not sure if my body can take standing like that ever again....wish my daughter could have been there but that dam meth (excuse my language) has pretty much taken over her life and nobody will do a thing about it...it hurts so much...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 07:56:39 pm by broomhilda » Logged
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3031 on: November 28, 2013, 02:25:41 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Hannaka too!

(I think it's ok, but you should have said what you were doing offline too!)

Waiting for our ride to the bro-in-law's house for turkey and brisket!  (It's Hannaka, so we're having brisket too)

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: November 28, 2013, 10:53:50 pm »

In no order:
  • Wondering if I overdid it a bit with what I ate today (Then again, that's some of the fun of Thanksgiving)
  • Watching my handegg/football
  • Just learned that my dad owes a borderline preposterous amount of child support (something close to $46k)
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3033 on: December 01, 2013, 11:28:59 pm »

Making a bucketload of patterns on colourlovers Smiley

Just found a weird extension that magically installed itself on my computer that was causing weird pop-ups, gone now!

Find me on moonlight <3
Hannnah
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3034 on: December 02, 2013, 05:09:52 am »

Been banned from the computer for a 2 weeks still am but needed computer for homework  Cry finished it though  Rock
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:41:18 am by hannahsim » Logged
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: December 06, 2013, 07:09:55 pm »

Looking for stuff to download as usual and laughing at my little scary cat Nicholas.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3036 on: December 06, 2013, 07:15:40 pm »

Relaxing, after having made some 6-7 boxes of chocolate.
And watching a DW episode (Day of the moon).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3037 on: December 06, 2013, 07:24:41 pm »

Drawing and writing fanfiction...
at the same time!  rolleyes

broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: December 06, 2013, 08:57:13 pm »

playing spider solitaire and watching the weather...between 5 and 8 tonight...turned up the heat one notch, opened the doors under the sinks and turned on the water to drip...we missed the worst of the weather but that next one looks like it might hit up...I am half way between St. Louis and KC on I70....hope if any of you go out be careful on those roads...
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: December 15, 2013, 05:35:35 pm »

getting my family in one room on the same day is like pulling teeth...so I usually have my Thanksgiving and Christmas on the same day a week or 2 before Christmas...had that today...my daughter and my youngest grandson were the only 2 that wasn't there...my daughter is on the dam meth... and my youngest grandson is only 7 mo old lives about 2 hrs away...in a small 1 bedroom apt..had my 2 boys, 1 daughter in law, me, and 7 grandkids...it was a good day...no fighting...which is very rare not to have some kind of drama....hope everyone has a great weekend...
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3040 on: December 16, 2013, 09:13:53 pm »

Looking through the Default Database to find new stuffs and making printables to sell on the etsy shop I intend to make.

Find me on moonlight <3
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3041 on: December 17, 2013, 01:34:12 am »

Listening to music, making holiday cards on the computer, and posting on this fine site to you lovely people. Smiley

...and being ecstatic that I got a present in the mail today from DaSpecial1 - a 12-pack sampler of different kinds of coffee! Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3042 on: December 17, 2013, 12:31:37 pm »

Almost finished my Christmas shopping, woo
I'm really late this year on it. Normally I'm done by the first part of December, but here it is a week away, and I'm still not done.

Now I'm having lunch and getting ready to start on some of my handmade gifts. =3=

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: December 23, 2013, 01:53:09 am »

Listening to music, making holiday cards on the computer, and posting on this fine site to you lovely people. Smiley

...and being ecstatic that I got a present in the mail today from DaSpecial1 - a 12-pack sampler of different kinds of coffee! Cheesy

Glad you got it! So what's brewing today? YAY

I'd happily resting (after a day of mostly aches and pains) and excitedly preparing for the late night assembly-fest that is Christmas eve (especially when you have toddlers).  First year in ages that I've been able to do most of what I wanted gift-wise--there really is so much joy in giving Cheesy.

Ended my shopping on time too for the first time in--aw heck EVER!  Now it's cocoa time...

Oh and breathed new life into my baby--this old computer of mine,and can't wait to re-install all of my sims games, yay me!

Hug2 everyone

Sims by Dasi:

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3044 on: December 25, 2013, 10:15:46 pm »

Got done with christmas stuff, and now I'm working on a story. =3=
I'm actually pretty tired, the past two days have been very long.

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: