Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:20:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194210 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3060 on: January 04, 2014, 08:20:52 pm »

Chased mom to bed... (she tends to start nodding off in a chair at 9-10 PM or thereabout, usually in the middle of a TV show, and sits there until I've tried to wake her up about 20 times or something) rolleyes

Anyway, writing a bit, web-surfing a bit. Thought of finishing up some items, but I'm kind of a bit too tired for that.

Made some foxy (quite literally) infant outfits as well.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3061 on: January 05, 2014, 05:06:44 pm »

Foxy infant outfits?! Cheesy
I wonder what inspired you... XD

I'm doing a billion loads of laundry and waiting for this venison roast (venison provided by my father, yay for hunting!) to be "medium well" so I can eat it...

Oh! And organizing my NEW photobucket so it can't possibly become un-organized when I start using it more....

And slowly but surely writing baby shower thank-yous, hopefully I'll get them done before the birth announcements need to go out! I never know just what to write...

And finally, making more and more and more and more toddler clothes... my toddlers will never match again!

Find me on moonlight <3
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: January 05, 2014, 05:28:53 pm »

sitting here trying to warm up...only 11 above with wind chills -8...the snow finally left now the fun begins NOT...the very cold air starts coming in...high tomorrow -13 and who knows what the wind chill will be...went grocery shopping this morning spent less than an hour in Walmart and when my son and I came out the temp had dropped 5 degrees and the winds got worse...I won't be going anywhere for the rest of the week that is for sure...will be spending all my time on Sims2...but my son has to work outside in that bitter cold in the morning bought him some feet warmers...hope everyone stays warm specially you guys that live in the North and Northeast...you guys that live in Canada I really feel for you...be careful out there..

update: wind chill tonight is going to get to -30...wind has picked up big time and I turned on the water to drip out of both sinks and the shower...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:45:07 pm by broomhilda » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3063 on: January 05, 2014, 05:49:44 pm »

Digging up old pictures. I had totally forgotten how fun my game used to be!

Also wondering if there's a way to dig up my old CC from around that time. So many pretty clothes! I really hope I have them as a backup somewhere...

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
shyacee
Glitter Guru

Fear not the Glitter

View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: January 05, 2014, 08:38:17 pm »

Argh ... I had to order an external USB DVD player thing as the laptop doesn't have an internal one.  I have to wait *cries*  I guess I could use this time to look up and refresh my memory.  But still.  All these disks are looking at me sadly Sad

I make edible glitter in real life, and am obsessed with glitter in game.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3065 on: January 05, 2014, 09:02:21 pm »

I know the feeling exactly! I plan on buying a disk reading device of some type in the next few months... (Is buying a desktop completely out of the question? I'm still going with no! I can do it!)

After looking through my own ancient pictures, I found myself wondering what on Earth happened to that one cool site that sold teenage-looking clothes that were so fantastic? Boo.

Meanwhile, it continues to blizzard around here. It's supposed to continue snowing for about 24 more hours still, and then the temperature is supposed to drop down below 0'F and have a wind chill of -45'F! All I can say is that I sincerely hope that my baby waits until closer to its due date to come, and hopefully the weather will be better by then! Not to mention I'd have to drive down almost 2 hours (on a normal day) to pick up my fiance from the airport...

Speaking of my fiance, we still have not heard whether he will be able to take leave or not for the baby's birth! It's now 10 days before he's supposed to head back to America! I just hope they okay it, even if they wait until the last second (although I hope they don't!)

Find me on moonlight <3
shyacee
Glitter Guru

Fear not the Glitter

View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: January 13, 2014, 04:27:14 pm »

My dvd player came in today!  Right now, i'm installing the games, and will finally be playing again.  Thinking about starting vanilla first, for a while ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Oh who am i kidding?  Already starting to look for downloads!

OK edited to add ... Sims 2 doesn't work on Windows 8.  So ... i have the first three Sims 3 games, and will be trying it out. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:54:46 pm by shyacee » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3067 on: January 14, 2014, 07:13:16 am »

Shyacee, have you tried to set the TS2 games for compability mode for windows XP? I had to do that for mine in Win7.

Planning to do some meshing work later today. Probably gonna be busy for two days now, so better get the things done while I can.

My site:

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: January 15, 2014, 05:12:51 pm »

My dvd player came in today!  Right now, i'm installing the games, and will finally be playing again.  Thinking about starting vanilla first, for a while ... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Oh who am i kidding?  Already starting to look for downloads!

OK edited to add ... Sims 2 doesn't work on Windows 8.  So ... i have the first three Sims 3 games, and will be trying it out.  

Planning to do some meshing work later today. Probably gonna be busy for two days now, so better get the things done while I can.

In the process of installing  TS2 on a a comp with Windows 8.1.  If I have an issue (or figure out how to work yours out) I'll help you out Shyacee.

Shyacee, have you tried to set the TS2 games for compability mode for windows XP? I had to do that for mine in Win7.

Thanks for that tip Theraven as I'm also installing TS2 on another one that has Windows 7.

Sims by Dasi:

shyacee
Glitter Guru

Fear not the Glitter

View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: January 15, 2014, 06:04:46 pm »

Hi guys,  yeah, I tried it several different ways,  everything to Compatible for Windows 7 and each selection to Windows 98!  So I'm happily playing Sims 3.  My friend has offered to build me a good gaming computer that I can run Sims 2 on.  So either way, I'm simming again!

I'm going through and being real picky about what downloads I want, so I'm not ballooning my mods folder LOL

But thank you!  Rock

ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: January 15, 2014, 07:05:17 pm »

Looking for a mesh.  Trying to figure out why UPS closes at 6:30 pm.  Attempting to buy adult roller skates online and deciding what I want to eat for dinner cereal or a green smoothie.  The adult life it's so glamorous. Undecided

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: January 15, 2014, 09:24:50 pm »

just got back from my grandson's last home game they lost but they should be proud they are 10-1 and 1 forfeit from the other team and they have 1 more game for the season tomorrow night....as long as they don't think about tonight's game and just think of the other 10 they have won they should do good...

I have just made my first CC Sims  can anyone give me an opinion on them and let me know what you all think they are posted under sims pics...I am not sure how to get the faces closer to take pics but have links to all the CC that I used...thanks
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: January 16, 2014, 03:07:41 am »

I'm going through and being real picky about what downloads I want, so I'm not ballooning my mods folder LOL

But thank you!  Rock

Good luck with that Titter. Glad to hear you're working it out.  By the way if you ever decide to try and install it on your windows 8 computer look here as they seem to have worked it out over at MTS2.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3073 on: January 16, 2014, 06:12:24 pm »

Just came home from a funeral (gran on Dad's side)  Cry.

Been on the road for most of today (about 9-10 hours or so in the car), so it's been a very long day.

Also ate too much. I had a doc's appointment very late and wasn't allowed to eat anything proper since breakfast yesterday, so when I first was allowed, I ate pretty much anything I could find... Bad idea to eat too much on an empty stomach...

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3074 on: January 17, 2014, 01:11:28 am »

Just got home from a nightmarish day... Started with my brother-in-law taking 2 extra hours to bring me my car, meaning I couldn't go get something to eat for breakfast before I went to the doctor for what was supposed to be a routine visit.

While I was there, they informed me that I had 2 of the many symptoms of preclampsia and they wanted a blood draw and labs to check. So they sent me down where I had to wait in sweltering heat for half an hour for them to fax my paperwork down and then they eventually got me back to take 2 vials of blood, meanwhile I still hadn't eaten anything.

I got up at 10:15 and didn't get to eat until 2:30 because I spent 2 hours at the doctor. So I got something to eat and went home...

Then, I was supposed to head to the airport to pick up my fiance when he arrived at 7. He called to say his flight was delayed so we went to eat and got a carry-out for him since we wouldn't be able to eat anywhere at 8:30 at night when we got back. When we got to the airport we found out his flight had been cancelled! There was a whole mess with the airline but I don't feel like getting into that anymore. Long story short, they refused to let him on another available flight and made him stay overnight in a courtesy hotel until we can go get him tomorrow morning.

But, this all means I'm desperately trying to sleep (but can't fall asleep!) so I can wake up at 7:30 to make sure I'm ready to leave at 8am to go get him from the airport! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: