Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:33:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1209501 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3075 on: January 17, 2014, 04:54:03 am »

Just finally had day to relax and let go of some of the tension I've been having this week.  My toddler went to bed on time (for once) so looks like I'm in for a peaceful night at long last.  

@Shyacee I was able to install TS2 (+all EP's) on my windows 8.1 laptop using the link I posted above so it definitely works. I'm off to enjoy an old game save now. I'm back baby! YAY

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: January 17, 2014, 03:08:04 pm »

Freezing my butt off here at the hotel we had to settle at because the owners of the property we rented us sold it and evicted us. Stupid me had the heat settings confused and needless to say, was using the COOLING instead. *facepalm* Also waiting for my son to get home from school and missing both of my cats because they went to stay with my husband's mother until the house we're going to buy opens up for us to move into. Her husband already gave my boy cat away and next time I see that man, I'm gonna hurt him. If he tries to place the little female with someone else, he will be in the hospital for a long, long time... I miss my pets...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: January 17, 2014, 04:02:08 pm »

lol Paden.....I sort of did the same thing...I had the heat set for Auto but for the life of me I couldn't find the cold air that kept blowing...it was set on something else...maintenance guy come over and turned it back on Auto haven't had that cold air blowing since...

I'm freezing my butt off as well...only 26 but wind chill is 11...it as -1 at 6 am this morning and looks like it's going to stay this way for a while...but I guess I am better off an my sister who lives in California...I worry about her and those fires...
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3078 on: January 18, 2014, 09:56:33 pm »

Sitting on my bed with my cat. My fiance went out with his friend earlier and apparently is not coming back for the night (and will get an earful in the morning) so now I don't know what to do to fill my time. I made him dinner and got Oreos (his favorites) so I ended up eating by myself.

About to go do some more work in the baby's room, since I'm due in just 4 days now.

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3079 on: February 05, 2014, 03:52:05 pm »

Eating meringue from mom's ruined cake (the oven half broke down yesterday, so now it doesn't cook anything right - the sponge-ish bottom was just a big yellow mess with somewhat cooked meringue on the top) and watching Broadchurch (mostly because it's got Tennant and Darvill in it tongue ) on the computer plus QI on the TV. Not at the same time, though.

But maybe, just maybe the meringue on an entire roasting tray is a bit too much for a stomach... *burps*

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: February 05, 2014, 07:40:44 pm »

Playing with faces in bodyshop and arranging CC in my games...or well planning to arrange/clean out my dlds folder.  Don't have much faith that it'll get done though Titter.

Sims by Dasi:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: February 07, 2014, 01:47:39 am »

Hiding from the bitter cold. Oh, dear Spring...how I long for you....

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: February 07, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »

Researching timeshare resale companies and trying not to get to upset with me little feline friend for knocking over stuff on my desk;  along with looking for stuff to download of course.

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3083 on: February 07, 2014, 10:00:15 pm »

Doing what I usually do at this time of very late night. Socializing with my computer while putting off sleeping.

And really hoping I'm not woken up too early tomorrow by my nephews. They have a knack of playing rabid godzillas going amok in a toys'r'us, directly over my bedroom at 9 am or thereabout... And if I somehow don't hear them, that's what the livingroom usually looks like when I finally dare to venture upstairs.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3084 on: February 09, 2014, 02:18:36 am »

Despite being exhausted, I'm sitting awake, using Snapchat to talk to my fiance (it's 5pm where he is) and checking every 30 minutes or so to be sure my daughter didn't spit up on herself again- yesterday morning she woke up soaked from it somehow...

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3085 on: February 09, 2014, 10:23:33 am »

They do that. The spitting up happens when you least expect it, and usually in complete silence long after the burping.

My youngest nephew drooled so much his first few months that his onesies were almost dripping wet at the front. My cousin had some drooling bibs made of cloth (and maybe plastic at the back) that her oldest wore constantly when he was a baby (the bibs looked cute as well). Not sure if such bibs would help save washing when it comes to the spitting up, but might be worth a try?

Anyway, just got up. Not doing much, except for socializing with my laptop...

My site:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: February 12, 2014, 02:47:01 pm »

Looking on ebay to find a used copy of Sims 2 Seasons so I can play my game again. Stupid me put it into the wrong box, which got sent out to storage when we moved and now I can't play. I have plenty of time on my hands to play, too! I get the place cleaned, beds made, dishes done and all way before nine in the morning, leaving me to either putz around on Facebook or watch Netflix. Hate to say it, but I'm bored, Louie! I could recolour some content, but I'd like to be able to see how it looks in game before putting it onto Mediafire for download. I have all the textures and meshes on my flashdrive, which is sixteen gigs large, but still... Meh!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: February 14, 2014, 01:59:39 am »

Got my headphones on, listening to music and feeling pretty dang happy. Life is good...

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3088 on: February 14, 2014, 02:52:17 am »

Unfortunately, I'm trying to deal with a cyber bully on twitter. She's posted a picture of mine with my daughter in it and used it to make fun of anything and everything she doesn't like of me and it's absolutely heartbreaking to see my daughter's photo being used that way. Hopefully twitter will take it down.

Otherwise, I'm sitting up because I can't sleep and waiting for my daughter to wake up to eat. Trying to talk to my fiance a bit but it's been pretty mopey for the past few hours.

Happy Valentine's Day, guys!

Find me on moonlight <3
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: February 27, 2014, 08:53:24 am »

Report that she's using an image of yours without your permission and harassing you. Try to get her butt tossed off of there for inappropriate behavior. From what I understand, they don't care for that kind of thing.

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: