Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:28:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 214
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194354 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3090 on: February 28, 2014, 08:24:02 pm »

I reported the pictures she used and took them off of my own personal account. Twitter never got back to me about it, and I disabled my old account and made a new one, set to private, and blocked her right away. I've noticed some of the users I follow still arguing with other users about things and my old username comes up along with it, even though its been almost three whole weeks! I guess they are all really, really bored.

Either way, now I'm watching my little girl go back and forth between staring at her animals and trying to coo and falling asleep- the magic of the swing, ahhhh! Smiley

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: March 01, 2014, 10:09:21 pm »

Just moved into my apartment today and am now sitting on the couch with my computer and a cup of tea, thinking of all the unpacking I have yet to do.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3092 on: March 01, 2014, 11:56:13 pm »

Working on my cosplay. =3=
I've only got two weeks until the convention, and still so much to do.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: March 03, 2014, 09:29:33 pm »

Just finished supper (left over chicken lasagna), have done dishes and I'm now sitting in front of the fireplace in my new apartment, feet propped up on a stool. The only missing is some Fireball. Or a beer. Guess I'll have to settle for tea.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3094 on: March 04, 2014, 07:03:51 am »

Figuring out that a mix of chocolate spread, strawberry jam and cream is a surprisingly good combo on pancakes (and buns).

And being annoyed because GoS hasn't worked properly for me since sometime yesterday.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3095 on: March 04, 2014, 11:20:37 am »

Randomly peeking in, because I haven't made a normal forum post in what feels like years... (or has it really been that long?)  huh

Also working on some music and Blender3D projects on the backend (mainly VOCALOID stuff, but trying to get some other things in as well)... unfortunately, I don't have much to do with Sims anymore, since I lost a lot of stuff with past computer issues and I just don't have the heart to start over.   Headwall I might come back around someday when Sims 4 comes out, though... at least I can start fresh and hopefully get with CC creation for that. (...and continue to be happy with the fact that whenever I'm here, I'm still 24.)  Evil

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3096 on: March 05, 2014, 09:04:18 am »

Aww, Tenshii! So many awesome simmers seem to be quitting these days. I hope you stick with us for quite a while yet.

I'm doing backups. Apparently been a year since the last time. Been putting it off for quite a while now, but since there's only about 5 GBs left on my laptop, it's well about time I did something about it. Already now I've got 50 GBs cleared up (and amazingly enough, those GBs weren't sims-related).

When that's done, the plan is to continue the reorganizing of my downloads folder, but I'm not sure how that will go...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:10:36 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3097 on: March 06, 2014, 12:07:14 pm »

I am announcing my Sugah's Place update around the community, catching up in some of my fave forums, pinning on Pinterest and thinking of what I'd like to put together for lunch today.  Okay

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3098 on: March 09, 2014, 10:12:01 pm »

Scouring Pinterest for wedding ideas- I've settled on navy bridesmaids dresses (to match the Dress Blues my fiance & his best man will be wearing) and red flower girl dresses (for my daughter and younger niece) as well as teeny-tiny flowers- lilacs, baby's breath, lily of the valley. I've also decided to have my older niece as a "junior bridesmaid" with the very important job of pulling the flower girls down the aisle in a wagon. Looking at outdoor venues as well. Smiley

Also downloading fonts to make more recolors. Meanwhile my little girl is sleeping... <3

Find me on moonlight <3
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3099 on: March 11, 2014, 09:48:17 pm »

Chatting with a renewed friend of mine. Cheesy We were best friends for about seven years, then we had a really big fight and stopped talking in early 2008. I used to think it was 100% her fault for the demise of our friendship, but then I pulled my head out of my butt and finally saw that I was just as much to blame as her. Now, we’ve been talking online and over the phone for a few weeks - last week she came over for dinner – and things are going so well. I can honestly say it’s a great feeling to have her back in my life. We’ve both matured a lot in the six years we were apart, and it’s wonderful. YAY

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: March 12, 2014, 01:09:44 am »

Postponed movie-watching to game with my kids.  They out-rank/lvl me atm so I've got work to do Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3101 on: March 18, 2014, 07:49:20 pm »

I'm wearing cowgirl boots right now. Ohhhhhhhh my goodness. *flail* Cheesy

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3102 on: March 18, 2014, 10:21:59 pm »

I find it very surprising that my local hospital does not have a map/overview/list of what patient units they have and where in the hospital they are located. How are you supposed to visit someone? The website only marks the several towers and the Birthing Center- none of which is helpful.

Other than that, I'm waiting for my daughter to wake up so she can play with her new play gym...

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: April 12, 2014, 10:18:39 pm »

Currently transferring a massive glut of game files over to my new computer. Finally, after many years of wanting, wishing, saving, losing jobs, spending my savings, finding work, starting again, losing work, spending my savings, ad nauseum...I have a shiny new Alienware computer in my possession. *Pets keyboard* My Preciousssss.....

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: April 13, 2014, 12:48:14 am »

I shall be over shortly to borrow this beast of yours. For, um...science, of course. I'll return it to you eventually. Maybe.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 214
  Print  

Jump to: