Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:13:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you currently doing (besides being here)?  (Read 1194331 times)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: December 05, 2020, 11:51:51 am »

Geeze. They really went to town over there. I'll get it cleaned up ASAP. Thanks for alerting me, Mookie. I tend to only pop by ISA once every few weeks.

Edit: the great spam purge is complete. What's more amazing is that I accomplished all of that before I've had my first cup of coffee. I deserve a medal or something. Laugh
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:12:46 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: December 05, 2020, 03:48:12 pm »

Thanks Jenna!

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: December 05, 2020, 05:03:05 pm »

*Waves up at his buddy HobbesED* , btw... Tiger got moves  Cheesy Thank you so much Jenna, you rock !
Julie J

View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: December 07, 2020, 06:59:42 pm »

Jenna, just a heads up - The spambot is back at ISA.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3199 on: December 07, 2020, 09:05:49 pm »

Maybe do something similar to whatever you did over here, because it's been rather quiet the past months. I haven't seen a lot of bots lately - hardly any the past 3-4 months or so, to the point where it's almost eerily quiet (but I'm not complaining, cause those bots sure can be annoying).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: December 08, 2020, 12:20:32 pm »

We have same setup as here; it was just one of the bots that snuck in before the purge. Redid the registration questions, so it should be quiet again for a long while. Hopefully. Maybe. Who knows.

Now back to my coffee.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3201 on: December 08, 2020, 02:40:18 pm »

The sneaky little bastards.

I tend to go through recent profiles occasionally, and wipe out the obvious spam sccounts, even if they haven't posted yet, because sometimes they're silent before the storm. I know sometimes they just make a heap of spam accounts and don't post anything, but I still find it very annoying so they gotta go. Haven't seen any obvious ones here lately, though.

I did a purge a while back, and wiped out as many as I could find of those spam accounts (the ones not already banned - did add several of the worst offenders to the ban filter), just to avoid as many zombies as possible. There have been a few zombies - or rather, some advertising with the same spam links who posted with several years between.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:05:17 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Ginnie Schoepf

View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: December 08, 2020, 03:44:48 pm »

The spammers are a nasty bunch.  One good thing about the Yahoo groups going away is that I won't have to deal with banning the idiots. 

And I'm currently engaged in uploading all the Saving the Sims files for all the Sims games so they continue to be accessible.  That will be my activity for years, I suspect.

Ginnie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3203 on: December 08, 2020, 05:38:33 pm »

I'm currently dreading to go ingame. Just installed a lighting hack I've never tried before (it's an upgraded/edited version of the one I used to have by Gunmod), but installed manually, in my rather unstable game (I've had enough crashing, pink-flashing and bright CAS issues and whatnots for an eternity) and now I'm just waiting for everything to blow up. If everything fails, at least the game doesn't look half bad with default lights...

Feels like every time I try to do anything new, something blows up in my face...  Headwall

First I just had to get the game to run so I could even get as far as to the neighborhood without it going all crazy on me. Then there was the pink-flashing (and crashing) on lots I had for half an eternity (and then some), which I finally found a (hopefully mostly permanent) fix for, but had to remove the other "fix" that supposedly helped because it caused my game to randomly crash for no apparent reason (again), and then my CAS went all wonky, and I had to update the drivers, but for whatever reason random items are self-illuminated in CAS. I have no idea why, and it bugs me (but I don't want to install that DXVK "fix" again, because I found it annoying).
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 05:44:09 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: December 08, 2020, 10:17:33 pm »

I remember I tried to install a lighting mod for TS2 waaaay back when. It turned my whole game into a flashing pink and purple nightmare. Never again, I vowed. Never, ever again.

As for myself: being bored. Being very very bored. Did I mention I was bored? No? Oh. Well, yeah: I'm bored. Oh, and waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to release tomorrow night.

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214]
  Print  

Jump to: