Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:04:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Taichi...  (Read 1880 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:28:54 pm »

Hi!! No  local Sim  ever does taichi so my Sim can "Join In" nor does my Sim ever get the "Want" to learn it in Takemizu lots. I removed all hacks/mods tried again with the same results...removed my downloads folder with the same results...uninstalled/re-installed BV, same...at one point I had Taichi in my game  with my old computer for sure but not sure since I got a new computer with  Vista..I found this same question asked on the forum, the person was told to keep looking until you find it, believe me, I have searched!!  I have all EP's and all Stuff Packs except Holiday and M&G. I know of hacks/mods like the Insim. to "learn"  this exercise but I like the Sims to do it on their own...I have no problem in the other two destinations with the hula or slap dance...Any and all help is welcomed..Thank You in advance.

Live Laugh Love
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 02:08:07 am »

Hawnsimmer, I have the same problem. Where is the Tai Chi supposed to take place? I let my sims hang around like I did for learning hula and slapdance but never got the first hint of Tai Chi. Have you found anything to help?

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:39:40 am »

Don't have BV installed, but my loose undertsanding is that it is easier to find Sims already doing it at the Zen park or to learn by visting and building a relationship with the wise man on a secret lot.
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:45:07 am »

rwills, I will try those again. I never went back to the Wise Old Man after I got the dragon scrolls. I'll give him another visit. Thanks.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Nonni
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 04:33:41 pm »

Once the Wise Old Man gave me the Dragon Legend he was not there for repeated visits. Maybe on next vacation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: