Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:00:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims won't cook and can't dance  (Read 1317 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:23 am »

I have a couple of Sims on vacation and they were cooking meals just fine in their vacation home at Three Lakes. But they got back from meeting that hairy guy (forgot what he is called, senior moment) in his burrow and now they won't cook. We were having a good time, did all the tours, got souvenirs, played games, entertained new friends and even have a garden going great guns.  They won't check food levels in fridge so I asked for food delivery and they could only order a tiny amount so I figure fridge is full; beside if there were no food I would have gotten a message.

About the dancing:  they went to Tikki and would start to join in the hula and everyone else just stopped so my Sims didn't learn the dance. Same with the slapdance at Three Lakes. The dancing I can live without but the no cooking is going to make things a little challenging. One of the Sims in the couple is employed as a celebrity chef. Maybe all this will go away when the get back from vacation.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 12:19:57 am »

Guess What? I just fired up my game and they Can Cook now. Whew!

Still, any ideas about learning native dancing or rather, not learning native dancing?

PS. Thanks for listening.  Grin

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: