Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:43:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif: movable farm animals (horses, cows ect)  (Read 6548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brandie_tst_foreva

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 02:16:31 pm »

Hi, I have pets installed on my computer, and I was just wondering if anyone knows were i can get REAL farm animals, like ones that move and make noises by them selves?

The main animal that I'm looking for like that is horses, but others would be nice too....

Please and Thank you for your help....  tongue
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:29:53 pm »

Rebecah is the first person I thought of. It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's about as close as you're going to get, I think.

Here's a cow

A pony (as well as a unicorn) for children.

A rideable donkey

A duck (also rideable)

A rideable horse

She's actually got a lot of neat things she's created, so you might like to check out her section on MTS2. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
brandie_tst_foreva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:35:13 pm »

Thank you
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 07:31:24 pm »

Also at the Graveyard under PC Sims>business stuff you'll find a chicken, cow and pig farm set.  They don't move from tile to tile but they are slightly animated and you buy them young then they grow; they reproduce and you can get milk, eggs and meat from them to eat or sell.  As an aside, I ran this set through the Collection Maker and the produce is buyable from the collection catalogue on an owned community lot-quite handy.   The chicken doesn't look great but the piglet and calf look ok.  There's the Circle of Life stuff at simslice/booty, these animals do move but they seem to just jump from tile to tile, changing direction as they did it, there's a horse in there.  There's also ducks, swans and a crocodile, as well as cow, pig and chickens and you have to feed them.  I think they're pants, sims couldn't keep away from them-so annoying, took them all right out of my game.  The best farm animals are from a site called Sims 2 Farm, their only DL is a chicken, pig and cow set, it is a pay item but it is in the Booty.  These animals are beautiful, they move around like animals should and they are also fully functional.  The chickens are amazing.  I read somewhere that they interfere with the Visitor Controller hack and the files from the site itself had been updated to accomodate this-I don't know if the Booty ones are the updated ones or not.

hypebeast

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:15:45 pm »

Yeah you might want to check out MTS2 is the link of horses. :] 

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 12:39:32 pm »

I remember a similar thread like this a couple of months back. I would suggest you take a look at http://www.simslice.com/thesims2/ts2objects-pg7.htm These animals move around, but I don't think make any noises, but you can feed them and sell there babies and have your farmer sims to eat their livestock and all that. I had them in my game last time I had my downloads and I liked them, but the animations were wonky and not lifelike at all but if you like it and you would like to try, you should get the file from the booty or risk having to pay as simslice is a 100% paysite. Hope this helps.. and have fun! Wink

http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simslice/objects/animals/
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 11:48:57 pm »

Also at the Graveyard under PC Sims>business stuff you'll find a chicken, cow and pig farm set.  They don't move from tile to tile but they are slightly animated and you buy them young then they grow; they reproduce and you can get milk, eggs and meat from them to eat or sell.  As an aside, I ran this set through the Collection Maker and the produce is buyable from the collection catalogue on an owned community lot-quite handy.   The chicken doesn't look great but the piglet and calf look ok.  There's the Circle of Life stuff at simslice/booty, these animals do move but they seem to just jump from tile to tile, changing direction as they did it, there's a horse in there.  There's also ducks, swans and a crocodile, as well as cow, pig and chickens and you have to feed them.  I think they're pants, sims couldn't keep away from them-so annoying, took them all right out of my game.  The best farm animals are from a site called Sims 2 Farm, their only DL is a chicken, pig and cow set, it is a pay item but it is in the Booty.  These animals are beautiful, they move around like animals should and they are also fully functional.  The chickens are amazing.  I read somewhere that they interfere with the Visitor Controller hack and the files from the site itself had been updated to accomodate this-I don't know if the Booty ones are the updated ones or not.

Hey thank you for information about this, but I can't seem to find the Sims 2 Farm website anywhere. It's not the simslice one right? If you had any more information on this  I would LOVE it! Thanks! cool
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 12:05:59 am »

Hi, I have pets installed on my computer, and I was just wondering if anyone knows were i can get REAL farm animals, like ones that move and make noises by them selves?

The main animal that I'm looking for like that is horses, but others would be nice too....

Please and Thank you for your help....  tongue

I just found this amazing site, it pays but the animals are so realistic! *link removed* Have a great day!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:08:16 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 12:09:22 am »

I removed the link that is a pay site.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 12:11:29 pm »

Well, they can link to it, but it has to have a link to the Booty section for that site, is how it goes.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 03:30:29 am »

I named a site incorrectly in an above post, at the booty it is under simsmyfarm_sims2farm.  Or go to www.sims2farm.6x.to/ for the site itself.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:49:49 am by ladymiriam » Logged

luvthesims

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 04:03:37 pm »

I didn't even know these exists.  thanks so much.         YAY
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 09:26:16 pm »

I named a site incorrectly in an above post, at the booty it is under simsmyfarm_sims2farm.  Or go to www.sims2farm.6x.to/ for the site itself.

Hey again, thank you for the link to the booty place I was able to download the animals! Cheesy  I think I remember you said you also downlidd these animals, so I hope you can help me if not ignore this. My only problem is the animals won't show up in the game, only the hay and buckets and things. But I do have 'Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer' and I ran it through the farm downloads and it only didn't like one thing called "Schewign" or something and it claimed it was a person, so I disabled it because I thought it didn't matter. Do you think that could be the problem that I disabled it? I just don't want to enable it in case it hurts my game. Thanks!
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 04:57:45 am »

Right, the animals are cloned from sims but don't have a family attachment, that's why they cause problems for the VC, if the ones in the booty are not the updated ones.  That'll be why CPI doesn't like them but I imagine schewign is the pig.  You will not find the animals in the catalogue.  You need to buy one of the signs from the catalogue instead, you then click on the sign and you have options to buy whichever animal is on the sign.  Cows only have one sex whereas you can buy male and female pigs and chickens and they reproduce-I've never seen that though but I've only fiddled with them rather than had them for ages.  If you've disabled any I imagine they won't turn up though.  The animals then just appear by the sign and start moving off.  The sign is also the controller for those animals once on the lot, although you can also interact with them all independantly of the sign.  You need food for them, they each have their own trough, and a place to sleep, I prefer the roost rather then straw for my chickens.  There is a slaughter table too in the pack, clicking on that gives the option for you to kill an animal.  Mmmmmm..what else?  They're quite expensive to buy and keep but they do appreciate in value over time.  Also I use invisible fencing to keep things looking right on the farm because the cows and pigs take up 3 tiles in length but the game recognises them as one tile so their heads can end up going through walls and stuff.  That's the only flaw I have found with them and as I say it is remedied with invisible fencing in the places it's needed.  That's all I can think of just now but I'm sure there was a readme in the booty zip/rar, I may be wrong though.     

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: