Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:39:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More sims in family mod??  (Read 3120 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Radins

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 06:14:21 pm »

I need a way to have more than 8 people in my family! I cant even make my usual self sim family as there are more than 8 in my real life family. I already have the inteen3 mod "lite" version (got that for the no jellyc feature) huh plzzz help me??
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 06:07:39 am »

That's one I've not seen yet, either. The game has not been out long enough for a lot of the S2 mods that we're all used to. It will take awhile for the modders to get a handle on the scripts that feed the program code and so override the variables, such as number of sims in a family, or restrictions based on gender or age. We'll all just have to be patient and encourage the modders in their efforts. And leave us not forget to thank them for their additions to the game that make things better for us all.
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 05:06:36 am »

I don't know if you want the awesomemod or not (don't know why you wouldn't  Grin) but I believe that you can choose to enable families greater than 8 people in the download now. Last time I checked though, it's a bit different than in TS2. Only 8 of your people's icons show up so you have to use the spacebar in order to control them which is a nuisance but at least you could still have big families!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: