Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:31:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF..  (Read 3167 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blackorchid

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2009, 05:28:48 am »

Hi, can anyone tell me where I might be able to find  workable bunk beds, ( not the ones at mod the sims 2), and also a mod that will allow me to be able to invite MORE guests over when my sims are having a party. Thanks in advance.  YAY
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 05:56:51 am »

No need for a mod, just enter the cheat intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims #  where # is the max number of sims you want to have on the lot. Make it more than 8 and less than 20. 14 or 15 is probably a good number. If you go over 20, your lots will seriously lag. It sounds like you're not getting many guests at parties, which is the game's way of telling you that your processor and graphics cannot handle too many sims on a lot. You need to enter the cheat at the neighbourhood screen and it will affect both residential and community lots.

Which bunkbeds on MTS have you looked at? The ones in the Grand Triannon set are very good and work very well, with proper animations. Most other bunkbeds teleport the sim onto the top bunk.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 06:04:25 am »

Yes, the Grand Triannon Set has the best bunks I've ever seen.  Try Simlogical if it's just variation you're after, the stackable cabin beds are cool.  There were kids ones here by HopeBaylor, don't know if they are still here.

rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 06:08:32 am »

Absolutely yes on the problem with having more and more Sims on a lot. A bit more explanation about that here:

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Inviting_More_Sims_to_Parties

However, if you want, there is also Paladin's Throw Massive Parties mod (click Sims2--Fixes--Generic at the link):

http://www.simwardrobe.com/

As for beds, if (and only if) you have the required EPs, there are Inge's shelf beds:

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Shelfbeds.htm
blackorchid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 12:50:54 pm »

You guys are absolutely AWESOME!!! Thankyou ALL for your help.  Rock Rock YAY
Pixykid99

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 09:47:01 pm »

Where is the Grand Triannon set??

:lurk:Pixy!:chainsaw:
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 10:05:40 pm »

Try here at Mod the Sims, free registration required. I mention that in case you aren't already a member there.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: