Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:59:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What inspires you to create sim?  (Read 3518 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Anonymous
« on: July 21, 2009, 11:27:22 am »

hey, I was asking how do you create your sim. Is it the inspiration taken from tv,magezine,picture or an acutual person, and are there kind of hacks that improve the realistic facial structure of a sim?(i'm desperate since my sim imagination is running low and I need to create a beautiful sim around this month; any replys for my queston is very appreicated and thank you).
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 12:19:16 pm »

I get them from models, real people, celebrities. whatever comes to mind... im not very good at making realistic sims

majalene

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:28:34 pm »

I go with my imagination. I imagine a face style and try to make it. Or I only begin sculpting a face, then I choose all the genetic, and go with it, what's the best with what I choosed. After I'm satisfied, I look again a lot of the hair style and eye color to be sure it's the best with. Sometime, I look on the web or a magazine, but rarely. It's a long work!!!

Sorry for my bad english!
lemoncake
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 02:12:49 pm »

Normanly If i see someone in the street that thinks there cool i think hmm sims2 idea hear lol
Datblkricanboi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 09:53:34 pm »

Umm I would have say people I know and celebrities which I see in magazines or movies

"I just wanna be successful"
gazania
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:51 pm »

I very, very rarely create a person using a real-life image. Simply ... I stink at it! And I've yet to create a self-sim. I tried once, but the final result didn't look a bit like me.

Sometimes, I'll do a character very loosely based on an anime or cartoon character ... only a more "human" version.

Most of the time, though, I just "wing" it. Often, I start by testing a new skin or eyeset, and just take it from there.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 12:19:34 am »

Most of the time, though, I just "wing" it. Often, I start by testing a new skin or eyeset, and just take it from there.
i love doing that.
I very, very rarely create a person using a real-life image. Simply ... I stink at it! And I've yet to create a self-sim. I tried once, but the final result didn't look a bit like me.
i know the feeling lol

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 01:34:00 pm »

I wing it and do a Bill O'Reilly....DO IT LIVE!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: