Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:18:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif: charmed  (Read 6252 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 05:13:39 pm »

Thanks, it's always nice to hear some praise when lately you've gotten nothing but insults and such via private message, I do appreciate what you've said.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 03:25:34 am »

Some might think that I'm toushie(I didn't want to use the a@@ word so it won't be offensive) kisser but I'm saying the truth. Most site are paysite and its very hard to login in. This website has it all from sims, clothes till hacks. I hope this site remians on donations and genrous helps not become a paysite because not all people have ability to pay amount of money (like me and others) and this is the best place to have chit chats, show your best creation and everything. I hope it stands still for 10000 years or at least a decade. your dedication to improve this site, assiting people in their problems and  forming social sims groups and freinds matters not gathering the biggest stash of cash because money can come and go but what we have of talents and smart creaters of many and different things will last.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 01:29:19 pm »

I can assure you and everyone else that this site will NEVER be a paysite. Some idiot tried to turn us into one last year and you should have seen the revolution then. The fires burned for DAYS. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Anonymous
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 01:37:19 pm »

thank god.I think this topic is covered so can please someone lock it.(there will never be sims 2 charmed powers.)But before closing this topic can you please mention (revolutionary) ways used to prevent this site becoming a paysite please; curious geroge.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: