Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:45:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif: charmed  (Read 6256 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Anonymous
« on: July 22, 2009, 03:17:50 am »

Hello, people of insimentar. I was amused by this video in youtube that shows a female sim performing levitation on a sim then throwing him up and same as for chairs without any magical wand. And a another hack that allows sim to throw energy or fire balls. Please if someone knows an link for these powers an reply would be good or if he/she has these hacks can send it to my email. Any valuble help from you guys would sinserly appreicated and thank you.(if you want to know what I'm talking about,go to youtube and write down charmed powers.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uBSP1n8qKM

Edit: Added link to video
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:34:36 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 01:14:56 pm »

Or, since you're the one who needs the help, you could make it easier for the people interested in helping by giving us a link to the video Wink. You'll find less people will be willing to go searching for a reference image/video of what you're looking for, since they'll already be helping you to help you search for the objects in question. It's within your best interest to give us as much information to go by as possible, so if you could edit your post with a link to the video it would be great. Thanks. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:34:59 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:26:59 pm »

Indead joy, I hope someone can help for telekinesis power here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uBSP1n8qKM and about the energy balls or fire balls I don't have an video. But if someone from you guys can find link ( or send by my email) for 2 of these things or the telekinesis power it would be very appreicated and thanks again for the possible help.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 01:35:59 pm »

*nudges Anonymous* Psst... I asked you edit your first post to put the link in there. No worries though, I did it for you. Wink

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 03:15:02 pm »

Thank so much joy for editing my post. Sometimes I feel incomplete and stupid because I don't know how to do things(I should probably start putting my dounce hat and sit in the corner and thank you sinerly again for your help and time.)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 04:07:03 pm »

It's easy, Anonymous.  Wink If you look at the top right of your post you'll see "modify". You just click that to edit your post.

Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 04:12:20 pm »

Sorry for letting you do it and thank you. I thought that it was done in a different why and I know I'm bothering you but I hope that I'm learning everything fast.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 05:16:20 pm »

It's no bother. You're learning, and that's what counts Smiley

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 07:53:02 pm »

Only thing I know of, is this.
Not sure if it's the same, as I don't think I've tried this one out, but I know they can levitate chairs with it.

One of the AL spells might let you do something similar, too. I never really dared go through all of them after I accidentally managed to erase the memories of one of my sims... Here's comething that will let them cast AL spells "without" visible wands.

Also, I know someone talked about some "charmed" spell mod, but I've got no clue where to find that. It looks like custom animations, at least. They're a bit too stiff to be ingame animations.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 02:13:36 am »

You meen a spell can levitate a sim? thank you for your assitance,  if someone find charmed powers or have the hack any additional help from them would be appeicated by sending it to my email or a link. As for theraven thank again for your time and help.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 05:18:35 am »

The answers are given if you read the comments to the video. Scan past the dumb ones and you find that the spinning in the air is achieved by having a sim use the spinning sphere from Nightlife and removing the sphere out of shot with moveobjects on. There is a definite skip in the film when the male "teleports" into tumbling position, which tells me that this is what was done. At the end of the tumbling action, that's the exact animation for a sim getting ejected out of the sphere. I think a sim needs fairly high body points to achieve the tumbling levitation inside the sphere, like you see in the video.

The wand that theraven linked to was probably the thing that was used to cause the chair levitation. Either an invisible recolour or the actions were queued up, then the wand deleted from the sim's hand using moveobjects on.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Anonymous
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 10:07:15 am »

You know Engram you're maybe right( Smart,Smart, Smartgirl). I mean she maybe done some effects by the spinning sphere and used another clip of female sim doing a spell without a wand. Your diffently right thank you because I thought that these hacks can be done. But they're difficult to do, require a weeks and sims 2 became old school and everyone is concentrated on sims 3.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 09:07:14 pm »

Not everyone, as evidenced by this section still being busy. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 12:04:26 am »

I'm with Paden on that one! A lot of people either have and play both games or have not bothered to buy the new one because of so many negative reviews. TS2 is definitely not "old school". Playing ASCII games like Rogue is old school  Grin

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Anonymous
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 01:28:53 am »

I meen thank good is website exqist. Its like wall mart where you have anything and everything and great effort from members and admin improved this website to the exreme(that what I think) so thank you all.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: