Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:57:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's All About Me Movie Contest at Sims99!  (Read 3162 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« on: August 01, 2009, 06:45:53 am »

Watch Promo Video!
Click Here For Official Contest Thread

Do you flirt at every available opportunity? Do you snap at people for no particular reason? Do you have the urge to sweep the floor even if it’s not your home?

Have you always wanted to reveal yourself to the world without having to be on a reality show? Good news! Now you can do it in It’s All About Me movie contest!

Contest Period: August 1-31, 2009
Winner Annoucement: First week of September

Prize:
1st: $25 Amazon gift card, Sims99 Mug, movie featured on Official Sims99 YouTube account and a special prize of a guaranteed spot for our brand spanking new site feature (to be revealed soon!)
2nd: Sims99 Mug and movie featured on Official Sims99 YouTube account
3rd: Movie featured on Official Sims99 YouTube account
All participants will get a forum icon!
And don't forget this will also get your secret desire to be a reality star fulfilled!

Judges:
Witchery: Bonus Point Judge
Armanus: Technical Judge
dwelliford2: Storyline Judge
warhawke: Theme Judge

What You Need To Do?
Choose one word to represent your personality trait and make a movie to interpret it. It’s so easy because no one knows you better than yourself!
Note: Your self Sims doesn’t necessarily have to be the star of the movie. Tell the story of your life by creatively defining the word.

Bonus Point: Maximum of 10 points for every mention of Sims99 in term of verbal or visual.

Contest Rules:
  • It must NOT have any identifying content in the credits or in the filmThis is a blind judging contest, meaning the Film Judges will not know whose movie they are viewing. Only Witchery will have the 'key' which matches the user name with the film.
  • Do not upload to anywhere accessible to public until contest ends.
  • Entries should be sent to witchery[at]sims99.com via yousendit.com before midnight (YOUR timezone) on August 31, 2009, which will be hosted on our server for a month Make sure you send it together with your username and the word you chose to represent your personality.
  • Length: 2-4 minutes
  • Genre: Anything
  • Type: Voice over, subtitle or neither
  • Engine: Any machinima, animation or live action
  • Movie must be rated for everyone to view and follow all normal rules for movie uploads

P.S: Mods if this is the wrong place to post about offsite contest, please move if to the right one. Thanks.

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: