Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:41:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: UFC based things.  (Read 3266 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kouklalicious

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2009, 01:11:11 am »

I'm wondering if there are any sites with UFC based things *objects/clothing etc.* Maybe even MMA training gym? Thanks ahead of time for all of your help.

**edit** Sorry I wasn't more clear. I meant UFC as in Ultimate Fighting Championship and MMA as in Mixed Martial Arts. So I was looking for gloves, trunks, gym gear, octogan etc. Preferably in BB, Slim BB or normal sizes.

kaoz666: I eagerly await your releases. I am still yet to find anything related to the sport, but if/when I do, I'll be sure to let you know.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:27:14 pm by koukalicious » Logged
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 02:10:10 am »

Have to admit to not having the slightest conception of what either UFC or MMA stand for.

Maybe it's a generational difference (I date back to the Truman administration).
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 02:53:21 am »

I don't date back to the Truman administration and I have no idea what the OP is talking about either  Hmmm UFC stands for Uniform Fire Code, doesn't it? Utah Film Commission? User Friendly Consulting? And isn't MMA money market account? Also stands for main mission antenna, I believe Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 03:30:53 am »

Thanks to Engram.

Figured it was United Fruit Company and Montana Mennonite Assembly.

koukalicious, perhaps a further explication would be helpful.
invaderzim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 03:48:55 am »

Haha those are funny. I'm not sure where to find the items, but what the OP is referring to is UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).
You know, the fighing that takes place in those big round cages? Seems nothing more than human cockfighting to me, but that's just my opinion. Whatever twirls your beanie, right?
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 04:12:01 am »

Can we PLEASE not let a simple WCIF post turn into an MMA bashing flame fest, people? Last I checked when you post a response in a WCIF thread it's supposed to be an informative response linking the person to where and what they need, not voicing your opinions on something it's obvious you have no idea about. And invaderzim? You "Human Cock Fighting" comment all but proves without a doubt how dis-associated with MMA you really are. So I guess that makes Boxing like human Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots, eh? MMA is a sanctioned sport in 10 states, going on 11 as in early 2010 it'll finally be sanctioned here in New York State, which is a place where UFC has wanted to hold an event for years. A UFC Event in Madison Square Garden is big for UFC and the sport in general. A sport I've been part of since 1997. So it makes me chuckle seeing mis-informed "critics" like you try to take a shot at it when you don't even know what Half-Guard, Clinch Distance or Omaplata mean. Before you try to joke on MMA, try learning something about it 1st. Makes you look less like a tool. Wink

Now, back on topic.

koukalicious, unfortunately UFC and MMA gear is non-existent in the Sims Community, but fear not, I'm slowly working on changing that. I'm still in the middle of a project of making TapOut gear (T-Shirts, Hoodies and Workout Apparel) that's about 45% percent complete. I'm doing it for multiple bodyshapes (Maxis default, Slim BB, Huge BB & Bear BB) so it's going to be a while before I have it all done. But when I do, I'll be releasing the content right here at InSim. Just keep your eyes peeled for it. And if by chance you manage to find anything before then, drop me a line because I've been looking for UFC/MMA gear for TS2 myself for a while, hence is why I decided to knuckle up and make my own.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 11:51:22 am »

Thank you for your comment, kaoz666, but we'll deal with this.

I don't see an actual flame taking place here, but if this goes any further than what it had already, the thread will be locked.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 12:09:34 pm »

Exactly, Chaavik.

Koukalicious: Please don't assume that everyone is going to know what you're talking about when you post an acronym. Take a look at what invaderzim posted (the acronym followed by what it stands for in parentheses) and use that as an example. Smiley The clearer you are, the better we can help you. I'm familiar with UFC and MMA, but when I saw the acronyms I didn't immediately understand what they were and it had me scratching my head.

Kaoz666: I actually hadn't seen this degenerate into an MMA bashing flame fest. One person mentioned their opinion and that hardly counts as a flame fest. Wink

Now, back to the topic on hand. Koukalicious, what body type are you looking for?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 12:11:25 pm »

^ Clicks (F) now back on topic Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: