Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:36:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod Request...  (Read 2912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
americanbeauty
Download Addict

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:07:17 am »

I haven't seen one and I would like to have it. It would be a mod that allows College Sims move on to the nest quarter/semester if they have filled their study bar. Rather than waiting til test time which could be 10+ hours, they are able to take the test and move on. If there is a mod/hack out there that has this please point me in the right direction.
Thanks in Advance.

After I wrote this request, I came back to see if anyone knew anything about the mod. Apparently I got alot of views, but no answers. So I went a-searching myself and low and behold,I found what Im looking for thanks. Now I don't have a problem per se with this site or others, as I love the mods/hacks/cheats/codes/objects there are. But if you are gonna look at a post 16 times, please answer. Anyhow, this can be deleted as it's no longer relavent. Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:47:37 pm by americanbeauty » Logged

~*~Americanbeauty~*~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 07:41:33 am »

This request moved to the appropriate section. Please post your mod requests in this section from now on. And state your latest EP so that other people might consider making the mod for you or assist you in finding similar mods for your request.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 11:27:27 am »

But if you are gonna look at a post 16 times, please answer.

With a subject like "Mod Request..." you will get a lot of views just to find out what the hell you're looking for.  Perhaps a subject like "College Time Adjuster" would have been better since "Mod Request" as a subject in the Requests....Mods and Careers section of the site sims a little redundant.

So 16 people looked at your request and didn't respond.  You could have had non-responses like "I can't mod.  Sorry." or "I second this request."  If one of those 16 people knew where to find what you wanted, they would have responded.  One thing you won't see those is a modder that steps up and says he or she will make your mod.  If they choose to attempt to make it you won't ever hear about it until it's finished.   And guess what.  We modders don't sit around at 5 am on a Saturday morning waiting for someone to request a mod so we can churn it out in a matter of minutes, IM style.

Be patient in your requests.  Either someone will know of a mod that might work for you and suggest it or you might even have a modder create something new for you.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 01:49:57 pm »

AH is right. Next time, make sure to title your request appropriately so that the people will know what you're looking for to be made.

Thread locked. Don't complain about the number of times people viewed the thread because "Mod Request..." doesn't cut the mustard.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: