Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:47:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE MONEY?????  (Read 3488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ashleycsy

View Profile WWW
« on: July 24, 2009, 12:05:16 pm »

Is there a Sims 3 hack out there that allows us to be able to get more money or that allows pregnant sims to wear everything, like the sims 2.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 07:48:34 pm by ashleycsy » Logged
TheDebofNight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 06:53:25 pm »

You can always try it the way that I do when I want to give sims more money:

Ctrl Shift C
testingcheatsenabled true
motherlode

It will give the standard 50,000 that you got in the Sims 2 with the motherlode cheat.

Chronicles of a Former Cammy Do Girl
A Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Fanfiction
--------------------------------------
STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT
Super Hero's in LAs Vegas?
That's right, will you fight for Light or Dark?
ashleycsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 07:47:09 pm »

OK. Thanks!
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 05:56:00 am »

Family funds cheat works, as well. After "testingcheatsenabled true", CTRL + shift + C and enter "familyfunds $$$$$$ *****" where $$$$$ is the amount of simleons (1000000 = one million) and ***** is the last name of the family. Don't enter the quotation marks.
Radins

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 07:56:04 pm »

for motherlode and familyfunds i dont have to use testingCheatsenabled true.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 04:27:33 am »

The testingcheatsenabled true is only needed for certain cheats (such as the mailbox). I usually turn it on as soon as I enter the game each time just as a matter of course. kaching will also work for 1000 simoleans.
lessaren
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 06:22:04 am »

The testingcheatsenabled true is only needed for certain cheats (such as the mailbox). I usually turn it on as soon as I enter the game each time just as a matter of course. kaching will also work for 1000 simoleans.

ctrl+Shift+c Cheats:

* Add 1,000 Simoleons: Kaching. This cheat code will add 1,000 more Simoleons.
    * Add 50,000 Simoleons: Motherlode. This cheat code will add 50,000 more Simoleons.
    * Add Family Funds: familyfunds + (type familyname) + (type amount of Simoleons). This cheat will add the amount of Simoleons you entered to the Sims family you entered.
    * Enable Testing Cheats: testingCheatsEnabled + (type true or false). If you set this to “true” then the video game will enter in “debug mode” meaning that you can change or lock needs, Shift-Click the Mailbox in order to modify careers and others.
    * No limitations on moving objects: moveObjects + (type on or off). If “On” this cheat code will give players the possibility to move stationary objects.
    * View career outfits and service uniforms: unlockOutfits + (type on or off). This cheat code will allow players to see career outfits and service uniforms, but you have to enter it before you create the sim mode.
    * Display cheats: help. This cheat code will display the cheats you can use in the game.
    * Return Sims to safe and neutral state at home: resetSim + (type first name) + (type last name). This cheat code will return the sim you type to a safe and neutral state at home.
    * Allow terrain adjustments: constrainFloorElevation + (type true or false). If you set it to “false” (yeah, to false because “true” is the normal variable) then you will be able to raise or lower the floor no matter what’s in there.

* Objects will not snap to slots while holding “Alt”: disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt + (type on or off). This cheat code will not snap to slots while holding “Alt” if you set it to “on”.
    * Objects fade when camera gets close to them: fadeObjects + (type on or off). This cheat code will allow objects to fade or not fade when camera gets close to them, but it doesn’t affect Sims.
    * Show or hide talk and thought balloons above a Sim’s head: hideHeadlineEffects + (type on or off). If you set it to “on” then you will not see the talk and the thought balloons above a Sim’s head.
    * Print random joke to the cheat console: jokePlease. This cheat code will display a random joke within your cheat console.

* Slow motion visuals: slowMotionViz + (type from 0 to Cool. This cheat code will slow down the visuals in the game, and it doesn’t affect the “in-game time.” Please note that “0″ is normal, while “8″ is the slowest.
    * Full screen mode: fullscreen + (type on or off). If on this code will run The Sims 3 in fullscreen mode.
    * Frames per second display: fps. This cheat code will display the fps the Sims 3 is running, in the top right of the screen.

* Quit The Sims : quit. This code will close The Sims 3. Make sure you saved before entering this code.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: