Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:05:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cooking with Fire  (Read 1763 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: July 26, 2009, 03:08:50 am »

Hello modders,

I think this would be considered a mod, if it's an object request please move it and accept my apologies.  I would like my sims, peasants particularly, to be able to cook in the middle of the room at a chimneyless hearth.  This is the closest thing I have, http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=72971, this hearth is a BBQ though and doesn't have all the cooking options and with the chimney is not ideal in the middle of the room.  Other than that, Lethe's oven is perfect as the surfaces match up with a stove I think.  Please don't take that as a request to change her work, it's just the best example I can find.  There are actually many BBQs that would look ok, the old stone type ones but I'd like the cooking options of a stove, and the ability to cook indoors with it without fires all the time like BBQs do.  I hope this is possible and not too hard, thanks in advance and thanks for having a place for requests.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: