Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:24:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selfsim request for JeryllCobbs done in Sims 3  (Read 1677 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JeryllCobbs

Fantasimmer

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2009, 05:44:26 pm »

Hi, JeryllCobbs himself here.  Now that I have The Sims 3, the same thing still stands as it did in The Sims 2 - I suck at making sims.  And it's always harder to do a selfsim, at least for me, anyways.  That's why I am asking a talented creator here at InSim to create my selfsim, just like somebody did in The Sims 2.
     I have the CAS slider hack from MTS, so you can upload sims with it.  You'll probably need it, too, if you look at the pictures.  I also am average on the body weight, and don't have a whole lot of muscle, since I don't work out.  I'm too busy playing games Smiley  Don't worry about patterns or clothes, whatever you package the sim with will be fine, as I'll do the dressing myself.  But here's my traits and faves:

traits:  artistic, friendly, flirty, hopeless romantic, good sense of humor
          faves:  black, hot dogs, custom music

I'll customize the voice to my liking, don't worry about that
     And I think that'll do it.  I think I've said all I needed to say, haven't I?  I guess I'll add the pictures now.  So, as I close this post, why don't you talented creators get started on this?  I will greatly appreciate it.  Wink

The Sims - living my life in fast forward.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: