Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:39:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Question for anyone really  (Read 6609 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Risque

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2006, 06:36:45 pm »

Hiya.. I got another quick question for anyone thats able to answer.. I cant seem to find any info on this...

but umm... say I make a new Teen character that I want to grow up and take to Uni.. then become an Adult. How would I make it so that the Teen grows up with the Bodyshape that I would like when she is an adult? Is it possible?

sorry for the very newb question but Im still very new to all this custom stuff.

thanks for any info and time!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 08:57:21 pm »

As long as you choose one of the skintones created for my meshes, it will use the assigned size when she grows up, both as a YA and Adult.  If you have the Teen pack, the skintone should reflect the adjusted size there as well, if you're using the larger sizes.

The new versions will have a wider array of sizes for the teens to better align with the adult sizes... there will be a S, L and XL size for Top and Bottom, instead of just the Large in the first set.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Risque

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 09:26:12 pm »

Oh darn... I didnt know it was based on skintones... umm.. Im using a pale skin tone now for my goth looks.. Guess I need to find someone that can make a pale/goth type skin for me to go with your bodyshapes..

anyway.. thank you hun for giving me a better understanding.

oh... the guide you have here http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=4438 would that allow me to attach a skintone I have already to the new bodyshapes?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 09:36:59 pm by Risque » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 10:37:22 pm »

Yup, exact-a-mundo Cheesy

Follow those steps for the size you'd like to convert, and you'll be all set!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Risque

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 10:46:28 pm »

thanks, Mista Warlokk!!
Nekota

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 09:10:17 pm »

I saw a pale skintone using Warlokk's 38DD Enhanced mesh (original project) over at MTS2.  I can't remember who put it together, but it was specifically designed for the Goth look.

I downloaded it and tried it.  Works well.
Risque

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 06:23:01 am »

yah.. I found a few over there and here as well.. but none that works well with details for being nude.. but after seeing the new Hi-Res bodys.. Im gonna be going back to the standard bodyshape so I should have better luck now...

but thanks =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: