Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:37:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the awesome mod will be for sims 2?  (Read 4126 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hiphop

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2009, 12:44:10 pm »

Well i played sims 3 with awesome mod installed when, to my surprise it didnt work. So i was wondering if i was the only one that thought that J.M would make awesome mod for sims 2.

Im NOT a Twilight fan and for the last time Bella Goth is a SIM
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 01:01:27 pm »

He's not doing much lately for Sims 2, he's so busy with the Awesomemod and Sims 3, so don't look for it.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Simsample

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:28:19 am »

Awesomemod largely takes care of stuff that isn't even in Sims 2 anyway. With macrostatics and the other FFS hacks there isn't a lot left in Sims 2 that isn't covered by awesomeware.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose Freewill.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 08:53:49 pm »

First, there are helping post over at MATY explaining how to install awesome mod so it works for you.  There is no reason it should not work for you if you.

Second, mods for Sims 2 are not done the same way, it is not a whole bunch of fixes into one file as the awesome mod is for Sims 3.  Reason is Sims 2 and 3 are not program the same way and mods cannot be done the same way either.

I suggest you try Pescado's director's cut and/or look in Squinge section on this site, he has many many useful mods. There are alson many other sites with mods like MTS2 for example.  Unlike awesome mod, for Sims 2 each are done individually so you can choose which features or fix you want or not.  You can have as many mods you want but just make sure to use the right one according to the latest ep you have install and also check they are not conflicting with one another using the HCDU tool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: