Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:45:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hated character in Sims 2  (Read 10737 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Anonymous
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 01:23:23 am »

There was even a bomb that explodes fire and burns Sims. You can use it in horror stories and make your ugly NPC into zombies so you can kill them. I'm Dr. Evil Muhhahah...Muhahahhaha.......
LarsVegas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 11:43:53 am »

I dislike the majority of pre-made Maxis characters.  Therefore, I prefer to use the empty neighborhood templates created by SaraMK combined with various nospawn hacks from J. M. Pescado.

If you want more attractive maids and nannies, killing them off is probably not the best idea.  The game will automatically generate new NPCs, all of which draw their DNA from the same Maxis gene pool.  However, if your goal is to create a nice, large cemetery, you may be onto something. Wink  There are a number of tutorials available online, but by using SimPE's Sim Surgery, you can easily change the appearance of Kaylynn Langerak and company.

I absolutely loathe pre-made Maxis townies and downtownies.  If one happens to slip past the hacks and empty templates, they are either killed off by another Sim with one of the many hacked weapon mods or fully edited with SimPE.  Benjamin Long(nose), Ivy Copur, Komei Tellerman, etc. have all been declared "persona non grata" in my custom neighborhoods.

I do not find myself playing the pre-established families very often, but I believe I have killed off (or heavily edited) more than 3/4 of Pleasantview.  I sometimes check in with Veronaville, but the Montys rank high on my list of disliked families.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 06:37:50 pm »

Ugly townies,ugly dormies,the Caliente sisters(if sims 2 had STDs,they'd have every single one)Smiley,Don Lothario(same for him aswell),Angela Pleasant,Loki and Circe Beaker and the Maxis sims that get spawned when creating a new neighbourhood.Also,nannies and cheerleaders,though I usually mind-control mah nannies.And the cheerleaders become food for vampire students I have in every college.Needless to say,I love Shaklin's vampire bite hack.Then I don't get vampire cheerleaders,instead I get dead ones.Main method of death in my game. Grin
Favourite Methods of Death:
1.)Vampire bite.
2.)Baby roasting.
3.)Just insane,random killing.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
gwynethrosebud

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 12:56:57 pm »

Social workers!! My friend wasn't looking after a baby very well so the social worker came:
 First she came 2 collect the baby, she then put it in the car, then she went to lecture the parents but...
She got stuck on the stairs and the parents couldn't come down the stairs. She couldn't pick them or her up with the moveobjects on cheat coz she couldn't click on the buy or build mode, and it couldn't let her quit! But then another car came with another social worker (Who looked exactly the same as the first 1!), she put the baby in her car then went 2 lecture the parents but she got stuck as well and social worker no. 1's car left. Then it continued like that untill the house was packed with social workers!! In the end she just had 2 restart the comp!! Wink
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 11:42:12 am »

Goofy GillsCarbo.
And he always ends up walking by my female Sims houses, and when they're outside; he will do the attraction thing and I'm like "STFU" and shoo him away.
I should just kill him and get it over with.

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 07:18:51 pm »

Actually you can get the "notownieregen" from MATY, as well as a hack from TwoJeffs that allows you to ban all townies from ever visiting your neighborhood. The empty template is cool, but you do have to replace your original neighborhood templates (and save them somewhere else, people!). I've done it before, but it's a bit of a pain.
But for those who do get by, there are alot of evil ways to get rid of them via Insimenator...wonderful machine. Death by anything you want!

One of my lots has a graveyard populated with various townies. Good place for them, I say!

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 07:57:46 am »

I hate romance sims, I usually change them with the sim blender. I always lmao when their memories prove most of them are virgins though. (only one that i know isn't is don)

BTW,I don't hate my townies, I usually just change what i don't like with the sim blender when they pass by. or if they just REALLY fugly up my phone book i summon them and change them right then and there. Better then killing them off, killing them off just makes more ugly townies that you have to unexpectedly find in the phonebook.  Grin

I need more freetime.
Haruhitastic
Sir Edward Cullen of Nommington

lolque

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:13 am »

I think there's an option through boolProp with the NPC/Townie Creator that kills them.
They all walk by with hunger failure saying "See you later."
I don't know if it really works though, the one time I tried it I didn't save the lot because in a way I still like some of the Townies. XD

I'm not twelve; I'm actually 204.
Alternatively, I'm sixteen.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: