Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:07:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please!!! A grim reaper replacement  (Read 4209 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zwallo

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:32:44 am »

Hello! It's me again. well, the title says all about it. What I need is a grim reaper replacement. I'm really tired of the Reaper. It would be nice if it just dissapeared. Would be great if the sims simpli died and the tombstone appeared just like that. But if that's not possible, a replacement would do just fine. A male angel, without scythe would be great. Oh and please, if anyone takes the challenge, please remove the sound that plays when the reapers appears and it's voice. Thank you. Zwallo
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 02:10:14 pm »

I second this up to the sound part.  The sound doesn't really bother me LOL!!!  Something along the same lines as the replacement Nanny that was made by Squinge...only for Death.  Maybe one of the hot dark hunks we have on the site(With the creators permission of course)
Evil
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:20 pm »

I think you should pm squinge or any of people who create hacks. But sadely I requested the same thing and people said that it's impossible and might crash the game. But I don't know maybe it can be done, hopefully.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:26 pm »

Actually, don't PM Squinge with requests, please. He has a note in his signature asking people not to.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Evil
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 04:08:07 pm »

Can you please joy try to contact him and ask him, if not zwallo and I with similar request would wait for someone to reply ? Sorry to entering in this conversation and I hope everything is done and thank for the informing me.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:33:05 pm »

Well, considering he has a request section ...

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 07:13:26 pm »

And if you think you're too much of a special snowflake to have to use it, let me just tell you, you're WRONG. Use the request section here or go to another site to request the mod. Don't keep harping on our staff and don't send PMs to the ones that don't want them. Good day.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Evil

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 03:44:59 am »

First of all, I was not trying to make myself a snowflake, Paden.
Secondly, I don't appricate someone erasing my account just because I explained his wrong judgment. Chavvk treated me like I was trying to have a special offer from Squinge even though I was asking because I though that Chavvk knew in these stuff.
Thirdly, I see how I and others were bullied becaues of you and others due to wrong judement and lack of patience. Yes, everyone has life outside this form and problems but so as I. I don't appreicate you and others acting like the drama Queen and making me like a villan. I didn't do anything wrong and I asked respectfully. You could have answered politely and tell me to post on the request form. If my presense is a problem to you then don't worry because I will talk to people who were offeneded. I appriecate that my point of view is understood and if I seemed EVIL, then I am sorry. I hope that there will be no further issues will happen from me or others to keep it here civilized.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 11:13:10 am »

I told you to post on the request form (I even gave you a link to it) and you still sent a PM to staff. So much for that. There's a difference between asking politely and sending a staff member two PM's within five minutes about it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:21:22 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Evil

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 11:17:25 am »

Okay your right and I apologize. But what did I do to get my account deleted even though I didn't flame disrespect anyone?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 11:23:26 am »

I'm not going to bring this into a public forum. It's no one else's business, really why anyone is removed. Suffice it to say, we recognize you from when you posted here under another (banned) name.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: