Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:44:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: look at the game this way  (Read 16846 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
playerslacker

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 12:26:29 pm »

No im not english speaker jasumi , i apolagise for my bad english i do my best heh  tongue
Your right about something missing from the game though i get that feeling myself . Personaly i think the work the awsome mod guys have done is slowly getting there . Never realised just how bad the coding was till i read the forums over there . such a shame the ISM has been given up by binky and lemmy but understandable why
but anyway since the game was released im much more optamistic now  YAY 
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 12:56:38 pm »

It's not your lack of English that's the problem here, since it appears your English is fine, but your lack of the using the shift key. First letters in a sentence are capitalized. So is the nominative singular pronoun ("I" not "i", as in "Personally, I think ... " as opposed to "Personally, i think ... "). It's something we can all make an effort at, since it goes a long way to making posts much more legible. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 01:27:01 pm »

No im not english speaker jasumi , i apolagise for my bad english i do my best heh  tongue
Your right about something missing from the game though i get that feeling myself . Personaly i think the work the awsome mod guys have done is slowly getting there . Never realised just how bad the coding was till i read the forums over there . such a shame the ISM has been given up by binky and lemmy but understandable why
but anyway since the game was released im much more optamistic now  YAY 

I'm not a native English speaker, either. Wink

If you keep practicing you'll get better. As CaffeinatedJoy said, remember to capitalize the beginning of your sentences and the letter "I."

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 03:59:08 pm »

Don't worry english is a language that is learn pretty fast me in my case my native language is french but i can speak english pretty well Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: